Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,997 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Which Celebrity Will U Wish To Av A Relationship With???????????? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Will U Wish To Av A Relationship With???????????? (2469 Views)

Whenever This Arsenal Midfielder Scored A Goal, Famous Celebrity Will Die / Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Celebrity Will U Wish To Av A Relationship With???????????? by kambili999(f): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
cheesy heyoooooo...
Celebrities here, celebrites there. Everyone has at one point or another said sth abt a celebrity while some if not most av had crushes on some... Hmmmm yhhh... I can imagine d guilty ones blushing... Well, here goes. I want u guys to use dis medium to shout out to dat special someone(people) whom u love bt doesnt(dont) even know u exist... Yh yh. It happens. Which celebrity would u av wished was related to you or which celebrity will u wish to be in a 'real' relationship with? For me, I wish dangote were my fathercheesy, bill gates my brother,etc

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Will U Wish To Av A Relationship With???????????? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
My family members are my cele... #serenity cool
well, ah wish Wizkid's voice was from ma family
Re: Which Celebrity Will U Wish To Av A Relationship With???????????? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
I would say Tonto cos I always feel she would be wild on bed...but i dont mind drinking cossy's boo8s though

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Will U Wish To Av A Relationship With???????????? by tyson99(m): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
Na Tonto Dike ooo,even if she say make we do marriage tomorrow i no mind,chai i love dat girl eehn
Re: Which Celebrity Will U Wish To Av A Relationship With???????????? by axortedbabe(f): 8:19am On Dec 14, 2013
breezy ol da way..mere tot of him got me,Mmmm ahhhh..
Re: Which Celebrity Will U Wish To Av A Relationship With???????????? by adesexy(m): 10:37am On Dec 14, 2013
I have a big crush on Yvonne Nelson,rita dominic,selena Gomez.....

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Will U Wish To Av A Relationship With???????????? by Blinkz09(m): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2013
Afrocandy o as for me
Re: Which Celebrity Will U Wish To Av A Relationship With???????????? by hatux: 11:34am On Dec 14, 2013
Wish Nicki M was ma boo nd RIcky R as our guard..lol jes saying

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Will U Wish To Av A Relationship With???????????? by axortedbabe(f): 11:43am On Dec 14, 2013
Blinkz09: Afrocandy o as for me
Afro wah.

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Will U Wish To Av A Relationship With???????????? by kambili999(f): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
jesus is Lord shocked
jesus is Lord

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Will U Wish To Av A Relationship With???????????? by elobyobi: 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
E-star from Resonance. Really had the hots for her back then. Wonder what's happened to her since then.
Re: Which Celebrity Will U Wish To Av A Relationship With???????????? by Splendidcharms(f): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
John dumelo....
Re: Which Celebrity Will U Wish To Av A Relationship With???????????? by Bahamas95(m): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
Priyanka Chopra.

I wish to eat her pussssssy till it gets wet and juicy then give her a hot doggy/spooning.
Re: Which Celebrity Will U Wish To Av A Relationship With???????????? by khejimoore(f): 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
The Weekend
Re: Which Celebrity Will U Wish To Av A Relationship With???????????? by nototribalist: 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2020
Erica only

Re: Which Celebrity Will U Wish To Av A Relationship With???????????? by NobleAngell(f): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
Patoranking or Zac Effron(in reverse order)
Re: Which Celebrity Will U Wish To Av A Relationship With???????????? by Salliet(m): 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ireti Doyle...her voice alone gets me rock hard. A milf i'll love to have anyday!

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Will U Wish To Av A Relationship With???????????? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
kambili999:
cheesy heyoooooo...
Celebrities here, celebrites there. Everyone has at one point or another said sth abt a celebrity while some if not most av had crushes on some... Hmmmm yhhh... I can imagine d guilty ones blushing... Well, here goes. I want u guys to use dis medium to shout out to dat special someone(people) whom u love bt doesnt(dont) even know u exist... Yh yh. It happens. Which celebrity would u av wished was related to you or which celebrity will u wish to be in a 'real' relationship with? For me, I wish dangote were my fathercheesy, bill gates my brother,etc
Their two
Lizzo and eniola badmus
How I wish I can fûck two of them at the same time on a big two sided bed
Be like say lefulefu no dey online na only him fit understand my plightembarassed
Re: Which Celebrity Will U Wish To Av A Relationship With???????????? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
ZIINI:

Their two
Lizzo and eniola badmus
How I wish I can fûck two of them at the same time on a big two sided bed
Be like say lefulefu no dey online na only him fit understand my plightembarassed
lizzo dont know dat one..but for eniola badmus grin grin grin..u try grin
Re: Which Celebrity Will U Wish To Av A Relationship With???????????? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
lefulefu:
lizzo
That American bbw rapper embarassed
Re: Which Celebrity Will U Wish To Av A Relationship With???????????? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
ZIINI:

That American bbw rapper embarassed
just seen her pix now cheesy.yea she is chubby but still trimmer than badmus.at least take am over badmus cheesy
Re: Which Celebrity Will U Wish To Av A Relationship With???????????? by Tony142: 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
kambili999:
cheesy heyoooooo...

U are manipulative u started the thread with the mindset of "Which celebrity will u which to date if given the opportunity" but u later twist it to father and brother relationship kind of affair,

For your information Dangote and bill gate are not celebrity undecided
Re: Which Celebrity Will U Wish To Av A Relationship With???????????? by Tony142: 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
nototribalist:
Erica only

This olosho? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Will U Wish To Av A Relationship With???????????? by kambili999(f): 6:56am On Nov 26, 2020
Tony142:

U are manipulative u started the thread with the mindset of "Which celebrity will u which to date if given the opportunity" but u later twist it to father and brother relationship kind of affair,

OK

Thank u
Re: Which Celebrity Will U Wish To Av A Relationship With???????????? by Tony142: 7:11am On Nov 26, 2020
kambili999:
OK

Thank u

U are welcome dear
Re: Which Celebrity Will U Wish To Av A Relationship With???????????? by kambili999(f): 7:14am On Nov 26, 2020
Tony142:

U are welcome dear

Just so u know. I'm not manipulative. And family is a form of relationship.
Re: Which Celebrity Will U Wish To Av A Relationship With???????????? by Tony142: 7:17am On Nov 26, 2020
kambili999:

Just so u know. I'm not manipulative. And family is a form of relationship.

I know, but be sincere u started the thread with the mindset if "dating" true or false?
Re: Which Celebrity Will U Wish To Av A Relationship With???????????? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 21, 2022
kambili999:
cheesy heyoooooo...

If blushing could kill ild be dead.I am an RMD sort of girl he has to be my every day crush.
Re: Which Celebrity Will U Wish To Av A Relationship With???????????? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 21, 2022
Tony142:

Actually Bill gate and Dangote are as a celebrity is defined as a famous person.

(1) (Reply)

What A Wicked World: Nigerian Man Shares Nude Pictures Of His Married Nigerian D / Anna Banner, Ex-mbgn Reportedly Delivers Baby Girl / Photos: Promise The Shoe Rack Hawker Discovered By Kcee, Gets Luxury Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.