Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,465 members, 7,801,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Anybody Watching The New Television Series - TVD & The Originals - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Anybody Watching The New Television Series - TVD & The Originals (2874 Views)

Whats Your Best Television series ever / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Anybody Watching The Current Super Story? - Nnenna - Gift of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Watching The New Television Series - TVD & The Originals by OwoLee(m): 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
There have been many television series drama that cuts our attention at different moment in the past, right now, am loving the teen drama...The vampire diaries& The originals...Anybody following the episodes....who is ur best character and what is favourite episode? grin grin wink

Re: Anybody Watching The New Television Series - TVD & The Originals by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
Guy i have watched both both i see no difference originals started frm when klaus waz at new orelands but in vampire daries d same thing happen let nigerians stop halfing films cus it nt gud i had to buy 4 different season 4 of vampaires daires to get the complete one and a proper ending orignals is d same as vampires daries cus in both klaus knew he had a son with d wolf gal(haley) and lots more
Re: Anybody Watching The New Television Series - TVD & The Originals by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
Vicboi: Guy i have watched both both i see no difference originals started frm when klaus waz at new orelands but in vampire daries d same thing happen let nigerians stop halfing films cus it nt gud i had to buy 4 different season 4 of vampaires daires to get the complete one and a proper ending orignals is d same as vampires daries cus in both klaus knew he had a son with d wolf gal(haley) and lots more
. Don't say that in public,The Original is the sh*t,it's even more interesting than Vampire diaries.Friendly advice don't buy series in Nigeria when they come out neely download instead.

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MOVIE: Waarrior Savitri 2016 [mp4,3gp,hd,avi] / Looking 4 Partners For My 1st Movie Project. / Japanese Animation (anime) Vs Western Animation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.