Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:17 AM

What Is Wrong With This Karen Igho And British Rapper Chipmunk's Picture? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Wrong With This Karen Igho And British Rapper Chipmunk's Picture? (2882 Views)

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Karen Igho Flaunts Wedding Gift Online (Photo) / Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Karen Igho And British Rapper Chipmunk's Picture? by silverdam(m): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
Karen got to meet British rapper Chipmunk at the
Iceprince’s Fire of Zamani Concert..

She captioned the pix: “my crush. love you chipmunk.#flyhigh”.

Huh! Is this famzing? Moreover what do you think
is even wrong with this pose?

[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=5745[/url]

Re: What Is Wrong With This Karen Igho And British Rapper Chipmunk's Picture? by homesteady(m): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nothing is wrong with the pose! grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Karen Igho And British Rapper Chipmunk's Picture? by tope3x(m): 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
The guy is beautiful while karen is handsome. ..like if u know what I mean

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Karen Igho And British Rapper Chipmunk's Picture? by Dannylux: 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
Disgusting biitch
Re: What Is Wrong With This Karen Igho And British Rapper Chipmunk's Picture? by Aizebioje(m): 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
The name chipmunk is bestowed upon the wrong person!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Karen Igho And British Rapper Chipmunk's Picture? by AbuMikey(m): 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2013

Nothing actually! undecided

Re: What Is Wrong With This Karen Igho And British Rapper Chipmunk's Picture? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
I know what's wrong with the picture, but I don't really know what's wrong with the picture.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Karen Igho And British Rapper Chipmunk's Picture? by tpia5: 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
does she have any non-profit to help underprivileged people from her area.

there's somebody who needs assistance.

https://www.nairaland.com/1535382/fundraiser-oshiomoles-widow-victim-widow

the guy should also chip in.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Karen Igho And British Rapper Chipmunk's Picture? by GetGuide: 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
Is there something wrong with it

Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Re: What Is Wrong With This Karen Igho And British Rapper Chipmunk's Picture? by JikoSnazzy(m): 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
tope3x: The guy is beautiful while karen is handsome. ..like if u know what I mean
hahahaha...you ar wicked..."WORD though
Re: What Is Wrong With This Karen Igho And British Rapper Chipmunk's Picture? by Psychedelia(m): 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
Why's that guy in a leather jacket and pink collar standing with a girl taller than he is?

Oooh wait...
Re: What Is Wrong With This Karen Igho And British Rapper Chipmunk's Picture? by martronilla: 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
seriously, this girl is waayy fugly.... just look at the shape of her head.... she gat a hot body, no doubt abt that bt common! she needs a plastic surgery...
Re: What Is Wrong With This Karen Igho And British Rapper Chipmunk's Picture? by Swaggot00(m): 2:30am On Nov 29, 2013
chipmunk on the right' cheapmonkey on the left ..
Re: What Is Wrong With This Karen Igho And British Rapper Chipmunk's Picture? by joeace2020(m): 5:57am On Nov 29, 2013
op, chipmunk and karen....... go and die
Re: What Is Wrong With This Karen Igho And British Rapper Chipmunk's Picture? by Lilaex: 8:21am On Nov 29, 2013
Must u insult the girl? I guess u dnt hav a sis.. U useless child.. Waste of sperm..

Dannylux: Disgusting biitch
Re: What Is Wrong With This Karen Igho And British Rapper Chipmunk's Picture? by Dannylux: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2013
Lilaex: Must u insult the girl? I guess u dnt hav a sis.. U useless child.. Waste of sperm..

Omo na only me wey you see for here? grin

Oya get in grin

Re: What Is Wrong With This Karen Igho And British Rapper Chipmunk's Picture? by JuicyGee(f): 11:21am On Nov 29, 2013
Dats a bed by de side, rite? *lip sealed* i didn't say anything tongue
Re: What Is Wrong With This Karen Igho And British Rapper Chipmunk's Picture? by ajasa4link: 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
d guy get 2 left eye
Re: What Is Wrong With This Karen Igho And British Rapper Chipmunk's Picture? by IAMBREEZY: 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
Nothing wrong but she looks damn ugly.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Karen Igho And British Rapper Chipmunk's Picture? by Swaggot00(m): 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
Re: What Is Wrong With This Karen Igho And British Rapper Chipmunk's Picture? by Swaggot00(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
Lilaex: Must u insult the girl? I guess u dnt hav a sis.. U useless child.. Waste of sperm ..

ouch..

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Baby Found After 17 Years In South Africa (photos) / Davido - 'shake It Child' Featured Wizkid / Nicki Minaj's Ex-bf Safaree And His New GF Release Some Sexy Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.