Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Hilarious Video: Watch Crazy Father And Daughter Dance To ‘skelewu’ - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Hilarious Video: Watch Crazy Father And Daughter Dance To ‘skelewu’ (1344 Views)

Winners Of The Davido Skelewu Dance Competition / Watch Toolz Fall Inlove With Iyanya as he Teaches Her How To Dance To Kukere. / Watch This 3d Animated Fruits, Dj And Dance To Flowsick (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Video: Watch Crazy Father And Daughter Dance To ‘skelewu’ by Oyedokun100(m): 12:43am On Nov 29, 2013
The struggle in naija has never been more real lol! I bet this little girl is gonna make her dad pay for this embarrassment when she grows up to understand what her dad just made her do. lol.

Poor little thing…..i still just can’t stop lmao. What a crazy father! lol

Click here to watch the video===> http:///1aauuRo

(1) (Reply)

Some Of My Designs And Photo Manipulation (i Hope You Like Them) / Pls Who Knows A Video And Photography School In Lagos / My Logo Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.