Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) (12401 Views)

MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] / Obi Presents 300 Security Vehicles To Anambra Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) by jbaur24: 7:07am On Nov 29, 2013
WE ARE COMMITTED TO SECURITY IN ALL THE PARTS OF ANAMBRA STATE

Governor Peter Obi said that the state Government is committed to the maintenance of security in all the parts of the State. He said this yesterday while presenting security vehicles fitted with gadgets to Major markets in the State and money for boreholes in some markets. Some of the Markets that have received theirs are: Old Mercedes Benz Spare Parts Dealers Market, Nkpor; Mgbuka, Obosi; Ochanja Market, He assured that other markets will receive theirs in due time.

Obi, who recalled that his Government had bought over 500 vehicles for the police, 250 to all the communities in the State, said that the ones presented to the markets were part of the comprehensive strategy of his Government to tackle security issues in holistic manner, thus creating enabling environment for business and industries that employ the people to thrive.

Obi who explained the policy thrust of his Government to market people, said that the development Anambra State will witnessed in his remaining three months would be unprecedented. “As I speak, we are taking delivery of 25,000 computers for schools in the State. We shall shortly commence the development of Nnewi Shopping Mall, Three Arms Zone, among others. What is satisfying to me is that though we cannot finish all the projects, we have money set aside for them. In terms of investment for the State, I am also happy to inform you that by the time I leave, I would have left over N20 Billion in savings for the State.”

He assured that more access roads would be reconstructed to give easy access and boost socio-economic activities as well as clean up the entire environment.

At Ochanja market, the Governor noted that the reconstruction of the Ziks’s Avenue, Fegge, Onitsha was on course and when completed would enhance free flow of traffic in the area.

Responding the Chairman of Mgbuka, Obosi, Chief Ifeanyi Okafor thanked the Governor for fulfilling all promises to the market. Chief Okafor assured that traders would continue to give APGA government all necessary support to complete its vision.

Similarly, the Chairman of the Old Mercedes Benz Spare Parts Dealers Market, Nkpor , Mr. Chukwujekwu Anunebi said unlike some other politicians, Governor Obi had restored honesty and confidence in governance. The traders trailed the Governor with songs of solidarity.

Caption for the Pic
Gov. Peter Obi (2nd right), with the Leader of Markets in Anambra State, Okwudili Ezenwankwo (1st right) and APGA National Chairman, Sir Victor Umeh (1st left), during the presentation of keys to the security patrol vehicles presented to the Chairman of Ochanja Market, Chief Frederick Ezeonyia (2nd left) for Ochanja market, yesterday.

Gov. Peter Obi (left), presented the cheque of 2 Million Naira to the Chairman of Ochanja Market, Chief Frederick Ezeonyia (right) for Ochanja market, yesterday.

Re: Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) by jbaur24: 7:08am On Nov 29, 2013
Truly a silent achiever..

When the chips are down, we shall know the real 'progressives'..

13 Likes

Re: Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) by whirlwind7(m): 7:44am On Nov 29, 2013
He is indeed "silent"

With a microphone to announce the the "gift" of a pickup truck, how much more "silent" can he be?

13 Likes

Re: Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) by pandriod: 7:47am On Nov 29, 2013
jbaur24: Truly a silent achiever..

When the chips are down, we shall know the real 'progressives'..

Chino, you don collect your own?
Re: Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) by JulianBond007: 7:52am On Nov 29, 2013
My governor is indeed a clever clown. All these 11th hour generosity will not work. Trying to cover up for his failed administration and the massive rigging in the election will not still make him a saint. Ngige is still the preferred choice for my people.

11 Likes

Re: Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) by oluwashaddow(m): 8:03am On Nov 29, 2013
are all dis eleventh hour projects from d 2013 budget?..... if so, y delay dem till now?............dis should be d time for thorough implementation n supervision n preparation for d next year...... well na him sabi
Re: Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) by experimentist: 8:10am On Nov 29, 2013
I weep for Nigeria cry see how our leader dey deceive my people!

3 Likes

Re: Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) by gratiaeo(m): 8:14am On Nov 29, 2013
JulianBond007: My governor is indeed a clever clown. All these 11th hour generosity will not work. Trying to cover up for his failed administration and the massive rigging in the election will not still make him a saint. Ngige is still the preferred choice for my people.
Who is Ngige?

18 Likes

Re: Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) by gratiaeo(m): 8:16am On Nov 29, 2013
experimentist: I weep for Nigeria cry see how our leader dey deceive my people!
Weep 4 your generation, who cares?

5 Likes

Re: Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) by Nnewi1stSon: 8:21am On Nov 29, 2013
JulianBond007: JulianBond007 is indeed a clever clown. All these 11th hour generosity will not work. Trying to cover up for his failed administration and the massive rigging in the election will not still make him a saint. Ngige is still the preferred choice for my Village.
FIXED

14 Likes

Re: Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) by Nnewi1stSon: 8:25am On Nov 29, 2013
@Topic if Obi can complete the shopping mall, @ Nnewi then my people would have fared better under his administration than any other. I just pray the next governor focuses more on dualising urban roads, the roads in Nnewi(All single lanes) are so narrow, that a little accident will cause unneccesary hold up for hours.
Re: Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) by asha80(m): 8:32am On Nov 29, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: @Topic if Obi can complete the shopping mall, @ Nnewi then my people would have fared better under his administration than any other. I just pray the next governor focuses more on dualising urban roads, the roads in Nnewi(All single lanes) are so narrow, that a little accident will cause unneccesary hold up for hours.
i do not think four months is enough to finish that mall...the next governor would have to take over...that is why govt is supposed to be a continium.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) by GeneralJ(m): 8:35am On Nov 29, 2013
This is one of the dumbest stupides things ever, so why present it to a market, is the market a law enforcement agency, why not just give it to the police, what is the market going to do with it, are traders going to drive it, so stupid and confusing

4 Likes

Re: Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) by ba7man(m): 8:39am On Nov 29, 2013
Why is Peter Obi all of a sudden in the news regularly for innagurating one project or another??

1 Like

Re: Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) by thewarrior72: 8:46am On Nov 29, 2013
JulianBond007: My governor is indeed a clever clown. All these 11th hour generosity will not work. Trying to cover up for his failed administration and the massive rigging in the election will not still make him a saint. Ngige is still the preferred choice for my people.
Says who?, don't let me call u Ofeke undecided

3 Likes

Re: Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) by JulianBond007: 8:47am On Nov 29, 2013
ba7man: Why is Peter Obi all of a sudden in the news regularly for innagurating one project or another??

He is trying to cover up for his incompetence in the last 7 years. He's already a failure no matter how hard he tries to impress we the Anambra people. Ngige is the best governor we never had. cool

2 Likes

Re: Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) by thewarrior72: 8:49am On Nov 29, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: FIXED
Heheheeee grin grin grin
Re: Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) by thewarrior72: 8:53am On Nov 29, 2013
GeneralJ: This is one of the dumbest stupides things ever, so why present it to a market, is the market a law enforcement agency, why not just give it to the police, what is the market going to do with it, are traders going to drive it, so stupid and confusing
undecided Are u this silly& dumb?, don't u know that every market in SE has a security department/unit

9 Likes

Re: Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) by Nnewi1stSon: 9:16am On Nov 29, 2013
the warrior72: undecided Are u this silly& dumb?, don't u know that every market in SE has a security department/unit
He prolly thinks the SE is as disorganised as the slum he hails from grin

10 Likes

Re: Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) by strangest(m): 9:26am On Nov 29, 2013
my governor, on point
Re: Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) by Cuche: 9:29am On Nov 29, 2013
Op, the topic should have been.Obi presents Inno Pickup van/money to Apga men.

N20b investment in 8 yrs ? For the whole state in a brewery he owns a majority share in. or the refinery he's coveted.
I am making plans to get a property at Enugu. Where I would be operating from till Anambra gets rid of the Thief called Obi and his hope of continued stealing called Obiano.
I was at GRA phase 2Onitsha sometime, you need to see the dusts oozing from the untarred roads. A government residential area, and we had Obi for 8 years.
Except Obiano decides to commit himself to developing the State in the short time he has before the Courts sack, Anambra cities may remain a caricature in terms of development
Re: Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) by IGBOSON1: 9:48am On Nov 29, 2013
experimentist: I weep for Nigeria cry see how our leader dey deceive my people!

^^^I believe majority of Anambrans have seen through this on-going charade......they are smarter than you give them credit for! The only people cheering him on are his otimpkus and sycophants.

He's delving into his war chest and raiding the cash that would otherwise have gone into private pockets and left in Fidelity bank! Like someone earlier pointed out, can those cheering him on show us where all these bribes gifts were budgeted for in the 2013 budget?

Silent achiever my dic'k!

2 Likes

Re: Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) by GeneralJ(m): 9:59am On Nov 29, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: He prolly thinks the SE is as disorganised as the slum he hails from grin
I'M not yoruba, if thats what you think..
the warrior72: undecided Are u this silly& dumb?, don't u know that every market in SE has a security department/unit
I didn't know that...

2 Likes

Re: Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) by jbaur24: 10:04am On Nov 29, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^I believe majority of Anambrans have seen through this on-going charade......they are smarter than you give them credit for! The only people cheering him on are his otimpkus and sycophants.

He's delving into his war chest and raiding the cash that would otherwise have gone into private pockets and left in Fidelity bank! Like someone earlier pointed out, can those cheering him on show us where all these bribes gifts were budgeted for in the 2013 budget?

Silent achiever my dic'k!

You are full of sh1t!

How did you know that it was not in the budget? Did you draft the budget?

I know you had be cheering the news if it were your sickly governor that bought brooms for sweeping his mess? Nobody takes you serious anymore, like as I said you are full of sh1t. I know your bitterness and frustration is because Anambra is on the top. We have all seen through your backbiting and pretense. All you do is go around NL spewing your frustration.

Fvck you and fvck the people you represent..

1 Like

Re: Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) by Nnewi1stSon: 10:19am On Nov 29, 2013
jbaur24:

You are full of sh1t!

How did you know that it was not in the budget? Did you draft the budget?

I know you had be cheering the news if it were your sickly governor that bought brooms for sweeping his mess? Nobody takes you serious anymore, like as I said you are full of sh1t. I know your bitterness and frustration is because Anambra is on the top. We have all seen through your backbiting and pretense. All you do is go around NL spewing your frustration.

Fvck you and fvck the people you represent..
Common Chino that was harsh, IgboSon Aka ProudIgbo is one impartial dude on this forum, he doesnt hide his feelings when commending or criticising, what you need do is 'Enlighten' him, on the 'Works' of your masters, attacking him is immature and unethical. Afterall we're all brothers who want nothing but the best for our region. D'alu so cool

2 Likes

Re: Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) by jbaur24: 10:24am On Nov 29, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: Common Chino that was harsh, IgboSon Aka ProudIgbo is one impartial dude on this forum, he doesnt hide his feelings when commending or criticising, what you need do is 'Enlighten' him, on the 'Works' of your masters, attacking him is immature and unethical. Afterall we're all brothers who want nothing but the best for our region. D'alu so cool

Go through that dolt's posts and tell me he isn't full of sh1t? Very biased monkey called weed igbo-son.
Re: Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) by Chrisabig(m): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2013
THE AREA WHERE THE SO CALL OBI IS STANDING ON IS LIKE MY PIG HOUSE, IS HE BLIND NOT TO SEE HOW THE HOUSE THERE LOOK LIKE, STUPID GUYS.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) by LMAyedun(m): 10:39am On Nov 29, 2013
Obi is suddenly a good man now.
Good move.
Re: Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 29, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: @Topic if Obi can complete the shopping mall, @ Nnewi then my people would have fared better under his administration than any other. I just pray the next governor focuses more on dualising urban roads, the roads in Nnewi(All single lanes) are so narrow, that a little accident will cause unneccesary hold up for hours.
If Obi can complete nnewi shop rite, ur ppl would have fared better?
How?
Re: Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 29, 2013
GeneralJ: This is one of the dumbest stupides things ever, so why present it to a market, is the market a law enforcement agency, why not just give it to the police, what is the market going to do with it, are traders going to drive it, so stupid and confusing

Thank God they were not given to police.
Re: Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) by kcjazz(m): 10:41am On Nov 29, 2013
As big as Onitsha is there is only ONE night club in Onitsha. Shame. Night life is dead in the inner cities. But why all this urgency now i wouldnt understand.
Re: Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 29, 2013

You are the clown cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) / Action Alliance Adopts Atiku As Candidate / Dele Alake: Why Some People Are Jealous Of Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.