Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Lost A Friend To AIDS This Morning - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lost A Friend To AIDS This Morning (1214 Views)

What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital / Lagos Is Unusually Dry This Morning. Ebola Scare? (Pictures) / How Do I Help A Friend To Solve The Problem Of Bacterial Vaginosis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost A Friend To AIDS This Morning by onyekachee(f): 7:46am On Nov 29, 2013
I write in deep pain in my heart because I cannot really phantom the fact that ur gentle soul has departed from planet earth,my good friend,my adviser,the one who put smiles on my face has left me alone in this cruel world.....I will definitely miss u everyday that I breathe...R.I.P my good friend PRINCESS,I love u but God loves u more
Re: Lost A Friend To AIDS This Morning by Sunymoore(m): 8:14am On Nov 29, 2013
Sorry. May her soul RIP. Please edit its AIDS not Aids. (Aquire Immune Deficiency Syndrome). And one can never die of AIDS but complications due to AIDS. Peace
Re: Lost A Friend To AIDS This Morning by GSKing: 8:26am On Nov 29, 2013
Accept my heart felt condolences, she's resting peacefully now.
Re: Lost A Friend To AIDS This Morning by onyekachee(f): 8:36am On Nov 29, 2013
Sunymoore: Sorry. May her soul RIP. Please edit its AIDS not Aids. (Aquire Immune Deficiency Syndrome). And one can never die of AIDS but complications due to AIDS. Peace
thanks
Re: Lost A Friend To AIDS This Morning by ichommy(m): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2013
RIP Princess, can you modify the topic?
Re: Lost A Friend To AIDS This Morning by Contumely: 8:51am On Nov 29, 2013
ichommy: RIP Princess, can you modify the topic?
Why should he do so?
Re: Lost A Friend To AIDS This Morning by Contumely: 8:56am On Nov 29, 2013
Sorry about that.
Please you left many details that could be of help to others.

When did she contract the lethal virus?
How long did she live with it?
Wasn't she on drugs?
How old is she? Etc
Re: Lost A Friend To AIDS This Morning by onyekachee(f): 9:16am On Nov 29, 2013
Contumely: Sorry about that.
Please you left many details that could be of help to others.

When did she contract the lethal virus?
How long did she live with it?
Wasn't she on drugs?
How old is she? Etc

we both did our industrial training last year june in the same hospital and she was having serious cough and some dark spots on her legs,she knew she was positive but she always lied that she was having kidney problems,during presumption,I noticed she was at home and she was still seriously sick,that was when she later disclosed that she had aids,it is so painful because we are both in our final year..by the way she died at the age of 28
Re: Lost A Friend To AIDS This Morning by Sunymoore(m): 9:31am On Nov 29, 2013
Ayya. She lived in denial that's why.
Re: Lost A Friend To AIDS This Morning by Contumely: 2:50am On Nov 30, 2013
onye-ka-chee:
we both did our industrial training last year june in the same hospital and she was having serious cough and some dark spots on her legs,she knew she was positive but she always lied that she was having kidney problems,during presumption,I noticed she was at home and she was still seriously sick,that was when she later disclosed that she had aids,it is so painful because we are both in our final year..by the way she died at the age of 28
Grim. May her soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Lost A Friend To AIDS This Morning by sisiafrika(f): 10:11am On Nov 30, 2013
Rip. Evrybdy go for test to be sure!!!!
Re: Lost A Friend To AIDS This Morning by ginibaibes(f): 11:24am On Nov 30, 2013
May her soul rest in peace,Amen.
Re: Lost A Friend To AIDS This Morning by JadeWilliam(f): 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sunymoore: Ayya. She lived in denial that's why.
Wen it enters full blown AIDS,there's nothing much medicine can do.If its stil HIV,it can b managed.
Re: Lost A Friend To AIDS This Morning by Sunymoore(m): 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
Jade William:
Wen it enters full blown AIDS,there's nothing much medicine can do.If its stil HIV,it can b managed.
Yeah true. If the viral load is extremely high and the cd4 is too low

(1) (Reply)

25 Deadliest Diseases In Human History…not Surprising, Ebola Is One Of Them / Guys Keeping Long Nails / Ever Wondered Why Your Pee Is Yellow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.