Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

I Am Not John Okafor's Aka Mr Ibu Wife Nor An Ex -beauty Queen - Hauwa Wakili! - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / I Am Not John Okafor's Aka Mr Ibu Wife Nor An Ex -beauty Queen - Hauwa Wakili! (4277 Views)

Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) / ( Uncle Wayward ) A Nigeria Comedy Movie By Mr Ibu Alias John Okafor / ( Uncle Wayward ) A Nigerian Nollywood Movie By Mr Ibu Alias John Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not John Okafor's Aka Mr Ibu Wife Nor An Ex -beauty Queen - Hauwa Wakili! by cbbigfan: 8:04am On Nov 29, 2013
Hauwa Wakili, the supposed wife of Nollywood actor, John Okafor aka Mr. Ibu, as responded to the article recently published by City People Magazine stating how she and Mr. Ibu met and got married.

In a statement sent to me by Hauwa Wakili, she clearly states her case and bitterness with the publication.

See her Statement below

"My name is Hauwa Wakili; I work for Ben TV Uk as a producer/presenter. I am Not Mr. Ibu's wife. The picture was taken the first time Mr. Ibu came to London, he was invited to the studio with some other Nollywood actors to do an interview with me and the picture was taken afterwards. It’s so appalling and in very bad taste and shows total lack of professionalism that some news mediums would publish that picture without confirming whom Mr. Ibu's wife really is. The first time the picture was used was when they kidnapped his wife and kids. So many magazines, newspaper and online blogs used this same picture across Nigeria and beyond. He apologised after contacting him, now city people are saying how Mr. Ibu met his ex-beauty queen wife... Bad journalism! I would have simply ignored like I did before but I recently read some comments on an online magazine and there were people who obviously don't know me raining allsorts of derogative words at me and that's. Just wrong. So please without saying too much, I just want to also use this medium to say I AM NOT MR IBU'S WIFE I met him while at work, since he has refused to do the right thing then I will."

Shikehna!!!

more on www.chrisbassey..com

Re: I Am Not John Okafor's Aka Mr Ibu Wife Nor An Ex -beauty Queen - Hauwa Wakili! by experimentist: 8:06am On Nov 29, 2013
Toh shikenan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not John Okafor's Aka Mr Ibu Wife Nor An Ex -beauty Queen - Hauwa Wakili! by lertee(f): 8:16am On Nov 29, 2013
Lol,some rumour mongers are just silly,how on earth would you link this pretty woman to mr Ibu grin,as a sharp babe na,she deny the guy sharply. embarassed
Re: I Am Not John Okafor's Aka Mr Ibu Wife Nor An Ex -beauty Queen - Hauwa Wakili! by SlyIg(f): 9:18am On Nov 29, 2013
Naija bloggers know how best to carry and spread rumours!!!

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Look Up In Ur Dress Sense Dictionary.u R An African Lady! / Secrets Behind Magic / CASABLANCA!!! See Sexy Omotola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.