Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

** Favourite Punchlines From The Tourney ** - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ** Favourite Punchlines From The Tourney ** (3561 Views)

The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time / Sickest Punchlines From Nairaland Rappers This Year Being 2012 / Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

** Favourite Punchlines From The Tourney ** by mikuz(m): 10:06am On Nov 29, 2013
Post your favourite punchlines from the tourney here!
Re: ** Favourite Punchlines From The Tourney ** by mikuz(m): 10:17am On Nov 29, 2013
"Mik outshone u so how's ur SCRIPTING "THE LIGHT"? u over 30 dude, so I aint SEEING THE HYPE/
Yall KIDDING ME RIGHT?
15 year olds on facebook SPITTING DEEP LINES and yall FEELING THE RHYMES of an obese deadbeat dad who sleeps on SIMILE SITES?" - U3

. . but if Calabar boy insult ma niggas/ we’ll wait . . . till he cross past Rivers/
You’ll swear his head was planked. . . by an MLS team. . . after all da homies in Port land Timbers!!/ - Ibime
Re: ** Favourite Punchlines From The Tourney ** by GLACIERZ(m): 10:25am On Nov 29, 2013
hehehe. . .i dey come
Re: ** Favourite Punchlines From The Tourney ** by GLACIERZ(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2013
Now d king's exposed, he's
FULL OF PANIC, " rookies flying over him".. MOVE CALLED
CASTLING, laughable, anoda TWO TURNS THAT's IT, the
king's trapped, time to get YA HEAD STRAIGHT, he's like
"I invented this shid, ma ma.....MA TEMPLATES" but
dude.. you outta moves.. THAT's CHECKMATE! --- U3!!!

.cos I’ll bring terror to his home. . . to make his 'pa piss'
and 'ma poo'. . . like 'Cisse' and 'Yanga-Mbiwa' !!!/--- Ibime!!!

3 Likes

Re: ** Favourite Punchlines From The Tourney ** by Emaprince: 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
GLACIERZ!:
Mikuz's Verse

I choke and slaughter/ when I put flows in order/ and keep it hotter than sweater coats in summer/
. . but he just floss with 'candy bars' . . so ll toss a lighter . . to have 'Choc lit' . . like 'Cocoa butter'!/

While you stammer and bore/ I'm spitting stanzas that awe/ and come harder than ore/ . .
So just give up the struggle . . cos if you try ta 'fight tooth and nail' . . Ill hammer ya jaw!!/

Its clear that you losing to Mik/ I wonder why they paired the mugu with me/
. . cos Ill beat you till ya fans break away . . like members of the new PDP!/

. .so lets embrace the facts/ I'm here to impale his @ss/ and ruffle his face with slaps/
. . till his boys run and desert Choc . . much quicker than Jesse Jags!!/

I'm one astute fella/ poised to leave him scorched by the bars I render/ cos Im known to serve bi,.tches like Azarenka/
. . so if he tries to play games with me . . Ill come after Kid . . like Arsene Wenger!/

I bring hell to this issue/ when I breach his defences like Michu/ to sever his tissues/
but before I roast him . . . . . allow me pour salt on his eyes . . to 'Sauce Kid' . . without referencing Sinzu!!/

Haba!!!....mikuz you too finish this guy name...which line is not quotable?...see that arsene wenger line...very funny and refreshing...is it jesse jag line? haba....you dey war front?
Re: ** Favourite Punchlines From The Tourney ** by Emaprince: 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
ibime:
You a fraud and bozo!/ If Lites’ niggas saw some photos/ they would all go solo/
grin grin

Ibime:
. . but if Calabar boy insult ma niggas/ we’ll wait . . . till he cross past Rivers/
You’ll swear his head was planked. . . by an MLS team. . . after all da homies in Port land Timbers!!/
good build up...good punch!!!

Ibime:
Like Yoan. . .the 'goof ran'. . . when I brang him the ether!/ I won’t spare his family either/
. .cos I’ll bring terror to his home. . . to make his 'pa piss' and 'ma poo'. . . like 'Cisse' and 'Yanga-Mbiwa'!!!/
very funny grin grin

Ibime:
X-Lites whole army is boring/ so we hardly applauding/
The fans screaming "KILL THAT NOISE!". . . so dampen the volume/. . . before I 'turn Lites down low'. . . like Bob Marley and Lauryn!!!/
This is sooo delicious!!!...the best line in the bout

1 Like

Re: ** Favourite Punchlines From The Tourney ** by Emaprince: 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
U3:
This is why he'll BE murked on set/ while friends and his consort beg/
.. "dignity stripped" and "shot nak3d"... like he work for hef/
people seemed not to notice this but I liked it.

U3:
Mik outshone u so how's ur scripting "the light"? u over 30 dude, so I aint seeing the hype/Yall kidding me right?
this personal is badddt!!!

U3:
I'm heavy rain in the tropics/..u a pinch of salt.. ul get drained in this flood b1tch!/
nl dudes like "he crazy,he's God" geez!
Re: ** Favourite Punchlines From The Tourney ** by rhymeunatic(m): 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
You a fraud and bozo!/ If Lites’ niggas saw some
photos/ they would all go solo/
I strolled in. . . . pictured him viewing gay pórn. . . he
grabbed the remote. . . like "PAUSE!". . . "NO
HOMO!"/ !!!---- Lmao!!!!

2 Likes

Re: ** Favourite Punchlines From The Tourney ** by ThaBlaqBonez: 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mikuz gave him a reckless beating/..now he seeking some desperate winning/
But I'm here to pile on his agony....till he considers 'a change of heart' like pellegrini/

Your friends,sure could step up/ saying if you fall,just get up/..don't show signs of a lull or let up/
But Like Chelsea loosing Guardiola...you'll loose this battle . after all the 'pep-talk'/
Re: ** Favourite Punchlines From The Tourney ** by Ibime(m): 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
ThaBlaqBonez: Mikuz gave him a reckless beating/..now he seeking some desperate winning/
But I'm here to pile on his agony....till he considers 'a change of heart' like pellegrini/

Your friends,sure could step up/ saying if you fall,just get up/..don't show signs of a lull or let up/
But Like Chelsea loosing Guardiola...you'll loose this battle . after all the 'pep-talk'/

lol. The second one was all in the set-up
Re: ** Favourite Punchlines From The Tourney ** by liljboy(m): 12:56am On Nov 30, 2013
Mikuz gave him a
reckless beating/..now
he seeking some
desperate winning/
But I'm here to pile on
his agony....till he
considers 'a change of
heart' like pellegrini/
Re: ** Favourite Punchlines From The Tourney ** by mikuz(m): 6:09am On Nov 30, 2013
^^

Best punch in the competition so far!! This Ema na demon oh.
Re: ** Favourite Punchlines From The Tourney ** by Mathicks(m): 9:09am On Dec 01, 2013
As inn!!! Lol... Metaphorical wordplarial punch
Re: ** Favourite Punchlines From The Tourney ** by ThaBlaqBonez: 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
. .Shes been on FFR for months. .ranting how sick she is , but we all cured her . .with the silent treament!!/

1 Like

Re: ** Favourite Punchlines From The Tourney ** by Emaprince: 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
Burst your chest with a CRACK DEVICE/
. . .Take ur liver and kidneys. . . and tell u to give ur HEART TO CHRIST/

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: ** Favourite Punchlines From The Tourney ** by mikuz(m): 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
Esuzy Ill ban you. I won't warn you again.
Re: ** Favourite Punchlines From The Tourney ** by dj5naira(m): 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
ThaBlaqBonez:
She said "I didn't do anyfin o, I jes prepared food and we ate on the Table like MAN UNITED!!!/
ThaBlaqBonez:
Cz We saw the best cams RECORD HIS DEATH/. . .he proved ur METHOD IS DEAD/. . .made ur head swell?? He blew ur HEAD OFF INSTEAD!!/
ThePrekky:
I am the don/ that lay hands on a silencer gun/ then approach wit bad bandits nd crooks/ so if ya rap's Jesus. .call us d disciples before Palm Sunday. . .eida ways, u'll still get ur ašs handed to you!!/

1 Like

Re: ** Favourite Punchlines From The Tourney ** by rhymeunatic(m): 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
modelling is his passion and trade/so yall can put
cash on the plate/
that if he ‘catwalks' to my battle. . .he must perfom
‘frog jump' in the fashion parade!!/
talk is cheap plus prattle too/but i came to beat not
battle you/
if folks tell him otherwise, they clearly ‘fool ani' . . .
so either they talking ‘bull shít’ or ‘cattle poo'!!!/

3 Likes

Re: ** Favourite Punchlines From The Tourney ** by Emaprince: 11:26am On Dec 10, 2013
Why this monkey want test?/ Terry Da Rapman must have 'taught him nonsense'/
Cos he still 'suffering and smiling'. . . even after winning the 'zombie' contest/
This dumb broke joker/ better come no closer/
before I throw his mother off the balcony. . . and make the poor 'fella'. . . blame it on 'unknown soldier'!!!/..great!!!

The next line will offend him the hardest/ and show he's mental rétarded/
cos he a developing artist. . . .signed to a developing artist. . . who’s been developing for ten years. . . and never developed a market!!!/
grin grin

1 Like

Re: ** Favourite Punchlines From The Tourney ** by Rapmaestro(m): 10:08am On Dec 11, 2013
[/b]
Ema prince: Why this monkey want test?/ Terry Da Rapman must have 'taught him nonsense'/
Cos he still 'suffering and smiling'. . . even after winning the 'zombie' contest/
before I throw his mother off the balcony. . . and make the poor 'fella'. . . blame it on 'unknown soldier'!!!/..[b]great!!!

cos he a developing artist. . . .signed to a developing artist. . . who’s been developing for ten years. . . and never developed a market!!!/
grin grin
wicked
Re: ** Favourite Punchlines From The Tourney ** by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 13, 2013
This entire verse is soo sick....

Ibime went super hard on this one..

I could win this battle with the wackest verse/ This nigga so black, it hurts!/
And God said let there be light. . . the sun replied. . . “wait, before I shine on Blaq. . . I need to practice first!!”

It’s evident my bars shatter/ the irrelevant bizarre rapper/
This nigga here on earth. . . . so we must inform NASA. . . . to stop searching outer space. . . for evidence of 'dark matter'!!/

You pulling every disguise/ and telling the guys/ you driving elegant rides/
So next time we pass you cycling. . . we’ll honk horn. . . and tell you to stop 'pedalling' lies!!/

If Blaq fúck with me/ I’ll swear in court. . .I thought it was a robbery/
Cos if he run and hide. . . I’ll shoot this bítch through the door. . . like Oscar P!/

Don’t talk about guns. . .

I got plenty in the wardrobe/ shoot a semi through his torso/
When it come to killing, I got 'ruthless records'. . . so if Bone claim thug. . . I’ma send him to the 'crossroads'!!/

cos I won’t take it light if Blaq is dissing. . .

I’ll blow it 'out of proportion'. . . like a bad mathematician/
And as far as raps he spitting?/. . . .whoever say 'BB King'. . . must be referring. . . to the Jazz musician!!/

I conduct lightening rod/ through this frightened fraud/ if he don’t hop like a Chinese frog/
And on a musical note. . . his whole body will quaver. . . when I string him up. . . by his spinal chord!!/

While I be flexing with dollars/ he emptying drawers/ and counting pennies and quarters/
His 'bank accounts' must have tuberculosis. . . .there’s nothing left in the coughers!!/

Claiming he been to Rome and Entebbe/ but I see through Bones like an X-Ray/
He never been abroad. . . but one punch will send the ‘hungry nigga flying’. . . . Ethiopian airways!!/

Why this monkey want test?/ Terry Da Rapman must have 'taught him nonsense'/
before I throw his mother off the balcony. . . and make the poor 'fella'. . . blame it on 'unknown soldier'!!!/

Doing songs with Terry shows this negro is gay/ He gonna lead Bones astray/
Terry’s career flopped. . . so if he help you get fans. . . it’s to chase mosquitos away!!!/

You gon’ regret being rude to Bis/ boasting about your million views and hits/
Your album launching soon, I just ruined it/. . . cos ya career’s over. . . soon as niggas google this!!!/
Re: ** Favourite Punchlines From The Tourney ** by liljboy(m): 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
All his family members
are dumb/ That’s why
he mad with his
sister. . .and upset with
his mum/
cos they sucked me
together. . . .to truly
see if. . . two heads are
better than one!!/
Re: ** Favourite Punchlines From The Tourney ** by dharamanil(m): 2:21am On Dec 25, 2013
New on thread but ima set the trend.
Re: ** Favourite Punchlines From The Tourney ** by LordCrimson(m): 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
Emaprince:
Burst your chest with a CRACK DEVICE/
. . .Take ur liver and kidneys. . . and tell u to give ur HEART TO CHRIST/

grin grin
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

* * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * / Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! / "My Inner Sanctum" Sosiqq "Lounge"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.