Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

What Goals did u make In 2013 and how have u or still trying to achieve Them? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Goals did u make In 2013 and how have u or still trying to achieve Them? (1479 Views)

Thirteen(13) Characteristics You Need To Achieve Maturity. / Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 / Golden Rules Of Life To Be Considered In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Goals did u make In 2013 and how have u or still trying to achieve Them? by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 29, 2013
The year is almost crawling to an end. Xmas is around the corner, I can already feel the spirit in the air. What were the goals you set out at the beginning of the year and how have u achieved them? If not, what steps are you taking to achieve them. . . . .

For me, I told myself dt i will be finacially buoyant dis year unlike last year when i was always a broke dude nd always looking up to my parents for support, buh this year, the case is different, I can fend for myself to a point {Thanks to ASUU sha}. At least i can say i have achieved my goal to an extent.
Re: What Goals did u make In 2013 and how have u or still trying to achieve Them? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mine is getting a job,and a skill. Have achieved the both. Am a teacher,and a caterer/event manager. Thanks to God Almighty. Its by His grace.

1 Like

Re: What Goals did u make In 2013 and how have u or still trying to achieve Them? by Zillight: 6:17am On Nov 30, 2013
@OP...... Praise the Lord! Halleluyah!!!

......next?
Re: What Goals did u make In 2013 and how have u or still trying to achieve Them? by dejibimbo(m): 8:43am On Dec 01, 2013
i see prospect in this wool making fp...
Book space til d thread blow...
Re: What Goals did u make In 2013 and how have u or still trying to achieve Them? by rioemmanuel(m): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
Adaobi12: Mine is getting a job,and a skill. Have achieved the both. Am a teacher,and a caterer/event manager. Thanks to God Almighty. Its by His grace.

Aunty Adaobi........runs out of thread,my teacher is HERE.
Re: What Goals did u make In 2013 and how have u or still trying to achieve Them? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
JobS plus house.....and erm i understood the bible better this year.
Re: What Goals did u make In 2013 and how have u or still trying to achieve Them? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
Lmao.
rioemmanuel:

Aunty Adaobi........runs out of thread,my teacher is HERE.
Re: What Goals did u make In 2013 and how have u or still trying to achieve Them? by donguutti: 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
2013 goals- abstaining from sex for 365 days and taking alchohol 5 times for the whole year.

The first one has been successful but conji don build 2 storey for my body.can't wait for janiuary 1st 2014.as for the alchohol part,I have taken that, once only so far.

Can't wait for 2014
Re: What Goals did u make In 2013 and how have u or still trying to achieve Them? by chucky234(m): 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
To own a 2010 Range Rover sport ,hmmm still hustling and expecting miracle sha.
Re: What Goals did u make In 2013 and how have u or still trying to achieve Them? by dheaven: 2:12am On Dec 03, 2013
I set daily goals not yearly or monthly as success ideas flows to me naturally.

1 Like

Re: What Goals did u make In 2013 and how have u or still trying to achieve Them? by Miner13: 7:09am On Dec 03, 2013
To achieve my B.sc certificate
but God know the best
ASUU don push am enter the 6th year
Re: What Goals did u make In 2013 and how have u or still trying to achieve Them? by ninty: 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
share your information, news, story, idea on this new forum www.nintyforum.com

(1) (Reply)

15 Of The Bloodiest Military Campaigns And Battles In History / I Suggest We Remove Pictures From Our Profile / Funny Scarcity Of Fuel Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.