Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 (26980 Views)

Photos From The Premiere Of "Wives On Strike" / Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) / Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2013
Pictures from the premiere of the new season of Shuga took place at the Silverbird Galleria in Victoria Island, Lagos on November 26,2013 has been made available and from all indications, it was a fun filled event.

Check out the pictures from the event which had Basket Mouth and MTV Base VJ Ehis setting the tone alongside other familiar faces like Banky W, Tiwa Savage, Chidinma (Ms. Kedike), IllBliss and more.

Follow this link to check out More pictures: http://www.moviemarkers.net/gallery/pictures-from-the-premiere-of-shuga/

Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Lionbite(m): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
Abeg wetin be SHUGA
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 01, 2013
I won't click on your link! Instead, I will search google and see the pictures from other blogs tongue tongue tongue

[img][/img]

Damilola Adegbite and Chris Attoh

Tiwa Savage

Praiz

Chidinma

Chris Attoh

Tools

Iyanya

Georgia Arnold & Biyi Bandele

Stephanie Coker

Efa

Bhaira McWizu

Alex Ekubo

Makida Moka

Bovi

Maria Okanrende

Tosin Odunfa

Sound Sultan

Illbliss and Chidinma

Ehiz

Tiwa Savage and Tee-Billz

Tee-Billz

Aisha Shaba & Jumai Shaba

Makida Moka and Stephenie Coker

Lolo

IK Osakioduwa

Tee-A

Uru Eke and Alex Ekubo

Tope Oshin

Basket Mouth and Banky W

Tiwa Savage and Dorcas Fapson

Chris Okagbue

Leonora Okine

Ubi Franklin and Iyanya

Familusi Akin Babajide & IK Osakioduwa

Georgia Arnold, Emmanuel Ikubese, Enzo & Lola Maja-Okojevoh

Emmanuel Ikubese, Kachi Nnochiri, Okezie Morro, Leonora Okine, Biyi Bandele, Dorcas Fapson, Tiwa Savage & Maria Okanrende

The Cast and Crew

After Party

Damilola

OC Ukeje

Alex Ekubo and Wale Ojo

____________blah blah blah

Source: Bellanaija

looks like a pretty huge premiere.....looking forward to the series

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Nobody: 3:24am On Dec 01, 2013
And Naija guys must always disappoint on red carpet! See Sound Sultan looking like HIV Patient! grin grin Hunger don dey sing "twinkle twinkle little stars" for him head! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed. Sha no get kidney problem too, because me no get shi shi to donate lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

BTW, Does it mean Nigeria has acquired the rights to the remaining seasons of Shuga series? Dem no get enough audience while in Kenya ni? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Nomski0(f): 3:39am On Dec 01, 2013
Speedy, what channel airs Shuga? Mtv?
The cast is so promising. I can already tell the acting is above average.
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Nobody: 3:55am On Dec 01, 2013
Nomski0: Speedy, what channel airs Shuga? Mtv?

I don't know ooooo. Maybe MTV.....most probably Africa magic entertainment. OR both.
I didn't even know about the series before now (the season 3). I searched through youtube and I think It's a nice series. But now that cast and crew including the director has changed, we shouldn't expect same thing.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by AbuMikey(m): 6:30am On Dec 01, 2013
Nomski0: Speedy, what channel airs Shuga? Mtv?

Its MTV, the cast is promising you say ? shocked

The Season 1 was boring to me tho,so, I didn't even bother watching season 2 undecided

Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Nomski0(f): 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
Abu, I'm watching it now. Its interesting sha.

The other seasons, where did you find them?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by alfredo4u(m): 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Heyzee200(m): 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
k..made front page!
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by nekaa(f): 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
Okay, buh what is wrung with sound sultan? Doesn't look so good, oh well. Some really pretty gals where present at the premier I see. It's been long I watch the series dou, I might just start following up again.
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by 1nation4ume: 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dammy and Chris look like people who just had sex the previous night. Its so obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
See bovi's d..ick,.. that bovi sef. Smh undecided
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Dollarjunkie: 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
Yet to see our very own Yuzedo
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Coldblooded(m): 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Coldblooded(m): 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
So Iyanya can't dress formal for once?

Nice dresses though
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by chiefololade: 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
Tiwa Savage knee is too dark in that her first pix
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nomski0: Abu, I'm watching it now. Its interesting sha.

The other seasons, where did you find them?

Same here. It looks promising! cool cool cool cool. I think I can ditch Tinsel now that has refused to end angry
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by DollyParton1(f): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
1nation4u&me:
Dammy and Chris look like people who just had sex the previous night. Its so obvious.

So what
Na ur d1ck and possie angry
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by rill: 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
I too dey waka waka. Wetin i find come this thread sef

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by jasmine01s: 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
H
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Nomski0(f): 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
speedyboi:

Same here. It looks promising! cool cool cool cool. I think I can ditch Tinsel now that has refused to end angry
Lwkmd! I thought I was the only one that was getting tired of the show.
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Superstar007(m): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
Just felt like commenting. Nafn more to say
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by DonaldGenes(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
speedyboi: And Naija guys must always disappoint on red carpet! See Sound Sultan looking like HIV Patient! grin grin Hunger don dey sing "twinkle twinkle little stars" for him head! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed. Sha no get kidney problem too, because me no get shi shi to donate lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

BTW, Does it mean Nigeria has acquired the rights to the remaining seasons of Shuga series? Dem no get enough audience while in Kenya ni? grin grin grin

**********************Falls from Bed* Continues laughing* you qo keel me mehnnnnnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by 9jahubcom(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
if nor be free browsing now..my mb for just finish because of pictures
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by AMAKAVIOLA: 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
nekaa: Okay, buh what is wrung with sound sultan? Doesn't look so good, oh well. Some really pretty gals where present at the premier I see. It's been long I watch the series dou, I might just start following up again.

Nawa 4 U Oh!!!
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nomski0: Lwkmd! I thought I was the only one that was getting tired of the show.

I ditched it a long time ago sef. Like after season 2.....I wasn't following it again, I only watched it when I mistakenly switch on the TV and it is being aired. After Damilola left, I cut out of it. But now it's official....na to dey change channel. angry
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
NICE 1
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by martronilla: 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
E be like say this one no know say no be Photo studio she dey. undecided

Wow! the shape of this guy's head is like Onions cheesy

Na so this one go dey shine teeth like goat wey dem dey roast for fire grin

Wow! check out the shape of his joystick lipsrsealed

See this woman sha. she looks like an hiv patient embarassed

For her mind now, she don wear cloth angry

Huh? i see nothing wrong in wearing trousers with that blouse abi na shirt abi na top wareva jor

Ok! this dude is a giant shocked

Wow! they look like twins smiley

Ok! i am done with my critics. Generally, some have beautiful figures but ugly clothes while others look beautiful/handsome but wore horribles clothes...... wink
IT IS WELL O....
*singing* sheybi na love, sexx and money? we gatta do it right; make we take am easy cos u knw u are my shuga eeh eh eh eeh ehhhhhhh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
Donalð Genes:

**********************Falls from Bed* Continues laughing* you qo keel me mehnnnnnnnnnnnn

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele / BBNaija: Tboss Evicted From Big Brother House As 2nd Runner Up / Desmond Ovbiagele: 'The Milkmaid' Inspired By Fulani Milkmaids On ₦10 Naira Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.