Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,775 members, 7,802,382 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

ASUU Vs Fg - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Vs Fg (715 Views)

ASUU Vs FG ... The Full Gist / ASUU Vs FG Face-off: Just Before You Nail The NANS President / Esut ASUU Vs Governor Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Vs Fg by sandraanakebe(f): 10:55am On Nov 29, 2013
Its true that ASUU made outrageous demands but FG should have settled this strike case amicably by providing at least two of ASUU's demands, afterall they make billions of naira through their loot, so why can't they meet up with ASUU's demands? FG shouldn't try opening the schools with force to avoid more problems btw both parties, FG should know that this isn't a dictatorial govt. There's no need in opening schools now because festive season is around the corner and even if students go back to their various schools now, they won't spend much time b4 going home again for xmas holidays. They should just wait till january. What do you think?
Re: ASUU Vs Fg by valdprof: 11:14am On Nov 29, 2013
sandra anakebe: Its true that ASUU made outrageous demands but FG should have settled this strike case amicably by providing at least two of ASUU's demands, afterall they make billions of naira through their loot, so why can't they meet up with ASUU's demands? FG shouldn't try opening the schools with force to avoid more problems btw both parties, FG should know that this isn't a dictatorial govt. There's no need in opening schools now because festive season is around the corner and even if students go back to their various schools now, they won't spend much time b4 going home again for xmas holidays. They should just wait till january. What do you think?
dats stick and carrot approach .... Shebi ASUU dey do strong head? Let them fight nw ...sandra no pur hand for this fight oo
Re: ASUU Vs Fg by valdprof: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2013
valdprof: dats stick and carrot approach .... Shebi ASUU dey do strong head? Let them fight nw ...sandra no put hand for this fight oo
Re: ASUU Vs Fg by sandraanakebe(f): 11:32am On Nov 29, 2013
Abeg I no wan fight oh grin *runs away*
Re: ASUU Vs Fg by anselm791(m): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2013
If Fashola can sack striking doctors and employ new ones, FG should please not dissappoint me, this is my final test to see if the president is weak.
Re: ASUU Vs Fg by padeolu: 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
anselm791: If Fashola can sack striking doctors and employ new ones, FG should please not dissappoint me, this is my final test to see if the president is weak.
Weak or Not, it will be so unwise of him to exploit such avenue. Sacking of the "few" capables won't help matters but complicate issues. when its even glaring that the universities are short of staffs.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Vs Fg by anselm791(m): 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
padeolu: Weak or Not, it will be so unwise of him to exploit such avenue. Sacking of the "few" capables won't help matters but complicate issues. when its even glaring that the universities are short of staffs.

Back to fashola, do you think there are fewer lecturers than DOCTORS? All I'm saying is that if the FG doesn't make a bold statement now, every other sector would be on strike to get what they want too. Now would you want that?

(1) (Reply)

CBN: We’ve Varsities’ N200b Cash / Transfer Of Course??? Need Urgent Help. / Do I Have Hope....advice Plz.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.