Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,626 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

** King Tournament : First Round ( Ema Prince Vs Rhyme Lunatic ) ** - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ema Prince Vs Rhyme Lunatic ) ** (2557 Views)

* * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * / Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic / Brutal Clash IV : Mikuz Vs Rhyme Lunatic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

** King Tournament : First Round ( Ema Prince Vs Rhyme Lunatic ) ** by mikuz(m): 11:00am On Nov 29, 2013
Voting Criteria :

Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Wordplay
Closer

Rules

- 24 lines.

- Deadline is 9pm.

- Verses should be sent to justicenwachims@gmail.com

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments on here.

Judges

1. Beshi

2. Linobawse

3. Man-i-kal

4. Da whizkid

5. Mailmalc

6. Cooger

7. Jamez3d

8. DBR

Goodluck!!!
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ema Prince Vs Rhyme Lunatic ) ** by GLACIERZ(m): 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ema Prince's Verse

for the judges....  Rhyme lunatic’s real name is DAVID WILLIAMS...

here we go......

I commit crimes and escape harmed-less/leaving niggas face bandaged/
But this time,dirtying my palms with your blood...is the reason I'll be caught 'red handed'/

The lame's a liter lout/ ..and in facebook,every one has his name in their mouth/
But when the true 'Jesus steps in'...before the cóck crow trice....his whole fame will 'peter out'/

In every verse 'he-brews'....David wack die!/ I'll have him bed ridden and make him lack sights/
so I tell 'WILL'..I am' here to shoot ‘peas’ directly at his face . . 'till I left him ‘black eyed’/

We don't look no equal/ stop claiming a brute or evil/who could attack my crews with pebbles/
Cos 'on the alter of vengeance'...I'll dump large sums on ruthless rebels/to shoot your 'temple'/

You prattled that i hate ya/..then I helped you with a vote in your battle with glacier/
But he still walloped you..after the rest votes went the same direction like rearing cattles with great care/

The useless ret@rd/..Is constantly bruised with teeth marks/..you'll think he fights canines/
Cos dudes like crizzy and illscript...have all been witnessed in this site...'biting Rhyme'/

Mikuz gave him a reckless beating/..now he seeking some desperate winning/
But I'm here to pile on his agony....till he considers 'a change of heart' like pellegrini/

Your friends,sure could step up/ saying if you fall,just get up/..don't show signs of a lull or let up/
But Like Chelsea loosing Guardiola...you'll loose this battle . after all the 'pep-talk'/

I've been to wars/ . . where my vocal strength aided me to win a brawl/
His voice barely yield dividends . musicians in southeast asia can tell that the 'singer poor'/

I'll hit 'im up...the tupacs way/..so when the bullet sprays/one thing is straight...they'll wound the g@y/
The moon might make a complete orbit around the earth . .and it still won't be a luna day/

The looser craves/to dictate to his masters/but that will be a big disaster/so I'll whip the bast@ard/
On NL...facebookers are not 'holding sway'...not even with a tight grip on the british rapper/

Y'all remember the warning sent?/..that I'll dismember the boring gent'/..
...and all Luna's attempt to 'eclipse  ma shine' will end disappointingly...like November third event/

4 Likes

Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ema Prince Vs Rhyme Lunatic ) ** by GLACIERZ(m): 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
Rhyme Lunatic's Verse

To him this is a tourney To get/ but I'm making this a reality.. To the fullest/ . . . So I brought the knifes
. . . . and ammos wit me.. one shot and
He aint gettin the other rounds.. I'll kil him
. . . . . wit one bullet!!/

I launch attacks with bombs and matchets/ so ts
best u preparing ya casket/. . . cos every punch. . Will drill holes into you. . . . .Till yu f.ucking look like ah Basket!!/

At FFR. . He fell to my disses/. . . . even showed him how I engaged him my killings/. . . i raid his home. .kill his siblings/. . . now hez tempted fo fight back and get a W. . But this battle 'will show' E.P L' . . . . . Like 'satalite dishes'!!!/

Seat back and listen/ cos lately. .
We relate great/ . . I laugh with you... Smtimes f.uck your sis on a date/. . . and wink @ her playmates/ . .and now yo u tink we homies... But get this Fact straight. . . Mate we aint
. . . . . . Mates!!/

He'll suffer the same fate/. . Like those who don't know . .
Lunatic's the chap to smite/ really
Im that cra.zy dawg! The reason this cat would die /. . . so i make him stay home .. Like the ASUU Strike!!/

When its time to fight/
I dress up to battle like trojans/. . . . Let my spears slash his throat hard/like that aint enough. . . I
rip his Arm more and go straight to bash the bloke's heart!!/ «amour»

And when i reload gats/
He'd be the first to cower/ cos he knows. . Even If he 'sqaures' off with me. . He won't still raise to power!!/

I'm cruising with those bens/ . . .while this needy be wanking with rodents/. . . I rock cash in whole terms/ . . . And We never see this bloke's wealth/ see the difference is so clear/. . That they nickname me . . . 'Mc' . . Cos I spend the dough well!/

and Dang!. . I so heard/ . .
. . . . . u famzing streetwise that his raps are tight/ see. . Even the facts are bright/ . . . that you suck on dead niggas. . Like parasites!!/

I'm known ta . . Choke hard/. . With my cold gats/
So I advice u run home fast/. . . cos I see
You 'fear this lunatic'. . even the mention of my name gives you . . . . . 'Psychophobia' !!/

I peeped 'n saw royalty in the name of this sly dude/. . . Hooked up his famly lineage and found out he lied too/ then I got tempted to pin him down with rifles/. . But then I realised. . He's an acclaimed Prince . . . . With no Titles!!!!!

You can't compare. . Cos while you selling pami on ur bicycle . . I be popping in aston martin/. . I go with high class babes. . He f.ucking with random ashis/ . .I'm independent. . . But see that fact of the fact is. . . . . The Prince is nothing without 'DonJazzy'!!/

3 Likes

Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ema Prince Vs Rhyme Lunatic ) ** by GLACIERZ(m): 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
open for votes
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ema Prince Vs Rhyme Lunatic ) ** by dawhizkid1(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
Luna's Build-Ups are very poor. . . . He needs to improve on that part of his craft. My verd in a minute.

Good battle by the way
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ema Prince Vs Rhyme Lunatic ) ** by Beshiugbe(m): 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2013
Cool battle,

Opener- Ema prince.
Rhymes-lunatic.
Similes/ Metaphor-prince
Punchlines-prince
Personals-tie
Flow-prince
Wordplay-prince
Closer-tie(both cool idea's that cud ave been constructed to kill)

MVGT ema prince.

David you were beaten, and that's putting it midly. You had a couple of really cool idea's tho.. Even the d-prince reference in the closer could ave been executed much better. Obvious flaws in ur consistency tho,and with the preludes to the punch,you gave us a lot of suspense up in your set-up's and most of the time ended up landing weakly.
but overall a really good verse

Ema-prince, basically one of the most impressive verses from the tourney so far. Overall consistency/composure from the very first bar. .. A couple of rhymes fell out thou, but overall wit here and there

3 Likes

Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ema Prince Vs Rhyme Lunatic ) ** by dawhizkid1(m): 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
MVGT - Ema Prince. . . .

Ema Prince had every criteria. The way he sets up his bars is very impressive, and it gives more weight to the final punch. That 'Change of Hart' line is fresh! Impressive verse.

Luna's rhymes wasnt consistent aside the Closer, he had some fresh ideas though, but his build ups or choice of words failed him mostly, his verse wasnt weak at all, justa lil' poorly constructed. That 'EP L line' is nice.
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ema Prince Vs Rhyme Lunatic ) ** by manikal: 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
Opener : Tie
Rhymes : Lunatic
Punchlines : Ema prince
"The moon might make a complete orbit around the
earth . .and it still won't be a luna day" .....Good one
Metaphors : Ema prince
Flow : Ema prince
Wordplay : Ema prince
Personals : Tie . . .Poorly constructed from both
Closer : Tie

MvGt Ema Prince

Good showing,ema prince try working on ya rhyming scheme and punch setups.
Don't know wat happened to Lunatic cos I know he scripts better, but this was a poor,poor verse.The lack of flow was irksome.Setups was poor,hope its just a onetime thang.
Nice Showing brothers.
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ema Prince Vs Rhyme Lunatic ) ** by DBR: 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
Opener : E Prince
Rhymes : Lunatic
Punchlines :E Prince
Metaphors : E Prince
Flow : E Prince
Wordplay : E Prince
Personals : Tie
Closer : E Prince

MVGT : E Prince

Spark of brilliance here and there. .both got mostly potential bars that could have been
more menacing if fanned, well worded with a lil more mental adroitness and textual dexterity.

oNe
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ema Prince Vs Rhyme Lunatic ) ** by mikuz(m): 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
Votes closed

Ema Prince 4 - 0 Rhyme Lunatic

Ema Prince wins and moves on to the quarter finals.

2 Likes

Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ema Prince Vs Rhyme Lunatic ) ** by dj5naira(m): 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2013
Votes closed
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ema Prince Vs Rhyme Lunatic ) ** by coogar: 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
mikuz: Votes closed

you declared a winner before i voted? don't make me laser-guide a missile to your abode. what effrontery!!!!
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ema Prince Vs Rhyme Lunatic ) ** by DBR: 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
coogar:

you declared a winner before i voted? don't make me laser-guide a missile to your abode. what effrontery!!!!

Lmao!!!
Dude even if u vote against the obvious direction it won't change anything na...kooluu tempa! grin

oNe
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ema Prince Vs Rhyme Lunatic ) ** by coogar: 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
DBR:

Lmao!!!
Dude even if u vote against the obvious direction it won't change anything na...kooluu tempa! grin

oNe

i would battle you & mikuz after the tournament. 2 vs 1. i think you & mikuz are starting to take me for granted here & someone has put you guys in a grave.
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ema Prince Vs Rhyme Lunatic ) ** by Emaprince: 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
coogar:

i would battle you & mikuz after the tournament. 2 vs 1. i think you & mikuz are starting to take me for granted here & someone has put you guys in a grave.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ema Prince Vs Rhyme Lunatic ) ** by coogar: 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ema prince:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

why you dey laugh, ema prince?
you don't think i am capable of smashing the skulls of mikuz & DBR @ the same time?
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ema Prince Vs Rhyme Lunatic ) ** by DBR: 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
coogar:

Bwahaha. .if wishes were horses! What u cdnt do in ur best days as Lord S
u wanna attempt now that u a mere shadow of urself walkin in limbo gettin high on some placebo pills?
Boy, i think not. I'll leave u to Khim and Dj5 to show how irrelevant ur barz and verbose vocab is. grin

coogar:

why you dey laugh, ema prince?
you don't think i am capable of smashing the skulls of mikuz & DBR @ the same time?

Even u and ur alter ego dont believe it!

oNe
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ema Prince Vs Rhyme Lunatic ) ** by coogar: 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
DBR:
u wanna attempt now that u a mere shadow of urself walkin in limbo gettin high on some placebo pills?
Boy, i think not. I'll leave u to Khim and Dj5 to show how irrelevant ur barz and verbose vocab is. grin

you are lucky i am booked for this month already. i have done about 8 battles in the last 8 weeks. DBR? a witless apprentice.....i have seen your writtens - it's errrrrrr average & it needs to be polished.

Even u and ur alter ego dont believe it!
oNe

your day of reckoning is coming....
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ema Prince Vs Rhyme Lunatic ) ** by dj5naira(m): 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
DBR:

Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ema Prince Vs Rhyme Lunatic ) ** by DBR: 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
coogar:

you are lucky i am booked for this month already. i have done about 8 battles in the last 8 weeks. DBR? a witless apprentice.....i have seen your writtens - it's errrrrrr average & it needs to be polished.

your day of reckoning is coming....

Average o, mediocre o, insipid o. .call it waeva makes u sleep beta. It still trounces ur verbose vocabs @ss!
And just incase i consider polishing it, i'l be doin that with ur hair and body fluid!!

oNe

2 Likes

Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ema Prince Vs Rhyme Lunatic ) ** by IkennaDB: 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
Lunatic great lines uve got bro
Re: ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ema Prince Vs Rhyme Lunatic ) ** by LooNat11kk: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
GLACIERZ: Ema Prince's Verse

for the judges....  Rhyme lunatic’s real name is DAVID WILLIAMS...

here we go......

I commit crimes and escape harmed-less/leaving niggas face bandaged/
But this time,dirtying my palms with your blood...is the reason I'll be caught 'red handed'/

The lame's a liter lout/ ..and in facebook,every one has his name in their mouth/
But when the true 'Jesus steps in'...before the cóck crow trice....his whole fame will 'peter out'/

In every verse 'he-brews'....David wack die!/ I'll have him bed ridden and make him lack sights/
so I tell 'WILL'..I am' here to shoot ‘peas’ directly at his face . . 'till I left him ‘black eyed’/

We don't look no equal/ stop claiming a brute or evil/who could attack my crews with pebbles/
Cos 'on the alter of vengeance'...I'll dump large sums on ruthless rebels/to shoot your 'temple'/

You prattled that i hate ya/..then I helped you with a vote in your battle with glacier/
But he still walloped you..after the rest votes went the same direction like rearing cattles with great care/

The useless ret@rd/..Is constantly bruised with teeth marks/..you'll think he fights canines/
Cos dudes like crizzy and illscript...have all been witnessed in this site...'biting Rhyme'/

Mikuz gave him a reckless beating/..now he seeking some desperate winning/
But I'm here to pile on his agony....till he considers 'a change of heart' like pellegrini/

Your friends,sure could step up/ saying if you fall,just get up/..don't show signs of a lull or let up/
But Like Chelsea loosing Guardiola...you'll loose this battle . after all the 'pep-talk'/

I've been to wars/ . . where my vocal strength aided me to win a brawl/
His voice barely yield dividends . musicians in southeast asia can tell that the 'singer poor'/

I'll hit 'im up...the tupacs way/..so when the bullet sprays/one thing is straight...they'll wound the g@y/
The moon might make a complete orbit around the earth . .and it still won't be a luna day/

The looser craves/to dictate to his masters/but that will be a big disaster/so I'll whip the bast@ard/
On NL...facebookers are not 'holding sway'...not even with a tight grip on the british rapper/

Y'all remember the warning sent?/..that I'll dismember the boring gent'/..
...and all Luna's attempt to 'eclipse  ma shine' will end disappointingly...like November third event/
i want my rematch!

(1) (Reply)

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Quarter Finals : Giyazz Vs Ksslib ~ * * / Bragging Rights : Mikuz Vs ThePrekky / Brutal Clash V : Glacierz Vs Rhyme Lunatic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.