Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

My Friend Wishes He Bought A Better Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Friend Wishes He Bought A Better Car (864 Views)

Just Bought a used Toyoto Corolla 2006 / Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? / Have You Bought A Ride From Coutonou? -share Ur Experience Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Wishes He Bought A Better Car by jaz(m): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
the news of increased tariffs from 20% to 70% signalling gradual phase-out of car importation in Nigeria and the unpreparedness of govt and innosson motors to churn out cheap cars means for some time cars would be hard to come by.
my friend bought a 1999 Toyota Camry in march 2013 with the mind of selling it in a few years. now he is stuck with it as he has no extra cash to buy a better one now. and the new policy is to take effect Jan 1 2014. to make matters worse, the car don dey get brain box issues.
now he wishes he listened to advice and bought a newer model car which he could use for longer.

(1) (Reply)

Your Suggestions Please. / 2003 Toyota Highlander Check Engine Light Is On / Vibration After Break Pad Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.