Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Ui 2014/2015 Jamb And Post Utme Admission Thread. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ui 2014/2015 Jamb And Post Utme Admission Thread. (5121 Views)

2015/2016 Federal Polytechnic Ede Post-utme/ Admission Thread / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ui 2014/2015 Jamb And Post Utme Admission Thread. by dyshow(m): 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
Strictly for those of u aiming to become student of the great premier university of nigeria,UI. Here is d new thread for UI admission discussion u cn post ur questions here as those wit full experience abt UI admission provide answers 2 ur profound questions explicably. no time is wasted cos a stitch in time saves time so letz mk hay while the sunchine . Ure all welcome as we brought dis renewable thread alife. B mindfull of wat u wil b posting nd use of harsh words is extremely prohibited! On dis thread.
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN,THE NUMBER 1 ND B BEST!!..........
Re: Ui 2014/2015 Jamb And Post Utme Admission Thread. by Fynestboi: 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Ui 2014/2015 Jamb And Post Utme Admission Thread. by hakeemadeyemi: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
hello room .am seeking admisson in ui 2014 nd nw they ar sayin no more second choice every body will b goin 4 d skul 4m were they ar 4m,so my question is which skul do u tink is goin to have d highest candidate in 2014
Re: Ui 2014/2015 Jamb And Post Utme Admission Thread. by dyshow(m): 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
Any way,to knw d school with d highest number of candidates,u just av 2 calm down nd expect dat after jamb registration deadline or better still after exam.. Nd 4 dose of u dat wnt 2 mk UI ur most preferred first choice,I wuld aadvice u 2 wait till next year b4 proceeding 4 registration.as d effect of d strike has emanated dis....subjected 2 further correction!...kudos 2 u as we kip dis thread alife.
Re: Ui 2014/2015 Jamb And Post Utme Admission Thread. by renaissance(m): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
i dn't see d reason behind d opening of dis thread because of alleged news dat ui won't b involved in 2014/2015 admission process. even though ui will still admit students(in 2013/2014), u could have waited 4 d time 2 ripe b4 d opening of dis thread.
Re: Ui 2014/2015 Jamb And Post Utme Admission Thread. by hakeemadeyemi: 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
renaissance: i dn't see d reason behind d opening of dis thread because of alleged news dat ui won't b involved in 2014/2015 admission process. even though ui will still admit students(in 2013/2014), u could have waited 4 d time 2 ripe b4 d opening of dis thread.
I dontt understand make me
Re: Ui 2014/2015 Jamb And Post Utme Admission Thread. by Kingdomdaughter(f): 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
I am ui aspirant. when i wanted 2 registered for post ume online. D course name i initially registered during jamb registeration was education and political science, but during d post ume registration it displayed teacher education.hp ui has not made a mistake by uploading a course dat is different from d one i registered during jamb reg.i need ur urgent reply pls, cos i receive an info 2day dat post ume exam is 16th of dis month.
Tnks in anticipation
Re: Ui 2014/2015 Jamb And Post Utme Admission Thread. by isoh(m): 6:24am On Aug 05, 2014
Good news to all aspiring candidates who do not
meet up with the requirements for admission into
any University in Nigeria(private University
inclusive), thinking the next logical option is applying
to a polytechnic or college of education or wait for
another UTME.
Do you know you can still gain admission into
200level come next year? Yes 200Level!
The alternative to admission into University without
UTME(Jamb) is the INTERIM JOINT
MATRICULATION BOARD EXAMINATION(IJMBE)
This program is an Advanced Level(A/Level)
course regulated and conducted by Ahmadu Bello
University Zaria. Applicants gain admission into 200
level in any of
Nigeria's private or public university that
accepts it as a criteria for admission. The program
is open for courses in Science/Engineering,Social
sciences, Arts and Humanities
The program (IJMBE) as articulated on page 4, item
2.2 of the JAMB brochure, runs for less than a year
during which candidates will receive lectures in
preparation for the final examination(coming up by
February 2015)
During the program you will be groomed
extensively on your subject combinations. The
subject combination is being determined by the
course you want to study in the University(as
applied to UTME). For instance, a student who
wants to study Law will offer Literature-In-English,
Government and Economics/ Business
administration.
The Requirements for the Program is a complete O/
Level Result (Max of 2 sittings) and 7 Passport
photographs.
Candidates with deficiency in Mathematics and
English Language can also apply as they will have
the opportunity of registering for any/both subjects.
With IJMBE, your University admission is
guaranteed simply because provisions has been
made for intensive and effective lectures coupled
with an environment that is conducive for learning.
For more info/ questions/private chat, you can
reach me on 08035812144 or log into
www.apexadvancedcollege.com

Re: Ui 2014/2015 Jamb And Post Utme Admission Thread. by Kingdomdaughter(f): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
I urgently need a reply 2 d above question pls
Re: Ui 2014/2015 Jamb And Post Utme Admission Thread. by lisimmo(m): 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
JAMB, POST UTME past questions from

www.e-testpedia.com

Re: Ui 2014/2015 Jamb And Post Utme Admission Thread. by MrAyodeleh54: 8:30am On Jul 25, 2015
UNIBADAN Post-UTME 2015: Check Your Eligibility Status

This is to inform all 2015 aspirants of University of Ibadan that they can now check their eligibility (If they are qualified for the post-UTME) status on the school's website.

To check your eligibility status follow this link: http://admissions.ui.edu.ng/#/

Type in your user name and password in the spaces provided.

Note: Your Username is your Jamb Registration Number

Your Password is your Surname

All who has non elegible issues are to contact the management for necessary information and rectification

For more inquiries, if the Ui website says you are not eligible call now, to help register online registration for those from far away, to purchase the form, any interested applicant should contact direct to admin , Mr Ayodeleh on- O8.168.3996.OO - for Assistance on your admission.

(1) (Reply)

Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos / Urgent: I Need Contact Address Of Lasu Not E-mail Address / Abu Zaria Post-utme Information.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.