Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

PHOTO: Wild Girls Strip Iyanya Right On Stage - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / PHOTO: Wild Girls Strip Iyanya Right On Stage (7092 Views)

Davido & Wizkid Perform On Stage Together For The First Time (Pic) / Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage / Photo- Tiwa Savage Private Part Exposed While Perfoming On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Wild Girls Strip Iyanya Right On Stage by mcekpes: 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
Musician Iyanya Mbuk was, so to say, attacked on stage at one of the recent gigs: the yelling female fans grabbed and pulled his shirt while he tried to perform.
Iyanya knows how to make ladies go crazy: they see him – they already go crazy, but this time it looked like Iyanya was about to jump out of his skin.
The musician posted the photo on his Instagram page and tagged it, “See ladies tearing off my shirt.”

CHECK OUT: www.ekpedemealbert..com for Newest Entertainmeent News
Re: PHOTO: Wild Girls Strip Iyanya Right On Stage by borntobegr8t(m): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
Kini bigdeal undecided
Re: PHOTO: Wild Girls Strip Iyanya Right On Stage by frattogal: 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
Omo this one is complete madness[b][/b]
Re: PHOTO: Wild Girls Strip Iyanya Right On Stage by Chiidi(m): 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
Lol, i'm sure dat guy in d midst of those ladies must be feeling his tandus rise.

Too much current to tap. wink
Re: PHOTO: Wild Girls Strip Iyanya Right On Stage by ichommy(m): 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
1802 photo *walk away*
Re: PHOTO: Wild Girls Strip Iyanya Right On Stage by ajasa4link: 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
one day monkey go go market he no go come back...I.e one day, these girls go use juju rub him kpekus and d thing go disappear life on stage...e go just be like film trick
Re: PHOTO: Wild Girls Strip Iyanya Right On Stage by fr3do(m): 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
ajasa4link: one day monkey go go market he no go come back...I.e one day, these girls go use juju rub him kpekus and d thing go disappear life on stage...e go just be like film trick
cheesy
Re: PHOTO: Wild Girls Strip Iyanya Right On Stage by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2013
For his mind na, girls are tearing up his shirt...

Btw, that girl with golden weavon, where her hand dey go abi I no dey see well?? shocked shocked
Re: PHOTO: Wild Girls Strip Iyanya Right On Stage by deor03(m): 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
I really pity these guys,knowing fully well that they can't be at the top forever.
When you're used to being idolized, it's difficult to manage without the fame and ofcourse money
Re: PHOTO: Wild Girls Strip Iyanya Right On Stage by judchuks20(m): 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
That is the koko of being a superstar.
mcekpes: Musician Iyanya Mbuk was, so to say, attacked on stage at one of the recent gigs: the yelling female fans grabbed and pulled his shirt while he tried to perform.
Iyanya knows how to make ladies go crazy: they see him – they already go crazy, but this time it looked like Iyanya was about to jump out of his skin.
The musician posted the photo on his Instagram page and tagged it, “See ladies tearing off my shirt.”

CHECK OUT: www.ekpedemealbert..com for Newest Entertainmeent News
Re: PHOTO: Wild Girls Strip Iyanya Right On Stage by hypenation: 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
deor03: I really pity these guys,knowing fully well that they can't be at the top forever.
When you're used to being idolized, it's difficult to manage without the fame and ofcourse money
MUMU, Y can't u just be happy forsomeone at the limelight? All u ppl do is to talk trash abt hw they won't remain dere
Re: PHOTO: Wild Girls Strip Iyanya Right On Stage by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
ajasa4link: one day monkey go go market he no go come back...I.e one day, these girls go use juju rub him kpekus and d thing go disappear life on stage...e go just be like film trick
guy u dey madt. Lmao.
Re: PHOTO: Wild Girls Strip Iyanya Right On Stage by martronilla: 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
Wow!!!
Re: PHOTO: Wild Girls Strip Iyanya Right On Stage by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
So, what happened next?
Re: PHOTO: Wild Girls Strip Iyanya Right On Stage by deor03(m): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
hypenation: MUMU, Y can't u just be happy forsomeone at the limelight? All u ppl do is to talk trash abt hw they won't remain dere

Idiôt , grow up. Do you think its only kids here?
You lack basic comprehension.
Re: PHOTO: Wild Girls Strip Iyanya Right On Stage by adexsimply(m): 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Wild Girls Strip Iyanya Right On Stage by tpia5: 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
MarvellousGod: For his mind na, girls are tearing up his shirt...

Btw, that girl with golden weavon, where her hand dey go abi I no dey see well?? shocked shocked

the mouth nko?
Re: PHOTO: Wild Girls Strip Iyanya Right On Stage by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
adexsimply: grin grin grin grin grin grin
angryangryangryangry

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Wild Girls Strip Iyanya Right On Stage by tpia5: 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
anyway, whats with the shirt tearing stuff, i dont think nigerians need to be doing all that as part of their stage act, since we are not yet a developed country and such things are applied negatively on the streets.
Re: PHOTO: Wild Girls Strip Iyanya Right On Stage by adexsimply(m): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
Baybe: angryangryangryangry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Wild Girls Strip Iyanya Right On Stage by adexsimply(m): 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
tpia@:
anyway, whats with the shirt tearing stuff, i dont think nigerians need to be doing all that as part of their stage act, since we are not yet a developed country and such things are applied negatively on the streets.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Wild Girls Strip Iyanya Right On Stage by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
They were paid to do it. All na wash. grin
1k each.
Re: PHOTO: Wild Girls Strip Iyanya Right On Stage by fruityjojo(f): 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
Haaaaa Ladies ke! Those 40yr old agbayas!
Re: PHOTO: Wild Girls Strip Iyanya Right On Stage by IAMBREEZY: 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
Those old cargos sha
Re: PHOTO: Wild Girls Strip Iyanya Right On Stage by GooseBaba: 12:49am On Nov 30, 2013
tpia@:

Guy wetin concern tearing of shirt in a festive environment with developed country...? This your yarn get belle... Na waaa ooo. !
Re: PHOTO: Wild Girls Strip Iyanya Right On Stage by WebSurfer(m): 1:25am On Nov 30, 2013
lmao
Re: PHOTO: Wild Girls Strip Iyanya Right On Stage by WebSurfer(m): 1:25am On Nov 30, 2013
over rated fellon
Re: PHOTO: Wild Girls Strip Iyanya Right On Stage by Nobody: 2:37am On Nov 30, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Kini bigdeal undecided
please ask dem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Founder Of 2go / Woman With The Largest Butt Implants In The World (PHOTOS) / REVEALED: 5 Reasons To Stream Online Entertainment On Supertv App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.