Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas (3649 Views)

Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas / Guys..this How You Know A Girl Like You And She Want To Be With You Forever / Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by francababy(f): 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
During xmas season like this, we know that guys are deceitful. You begin to here things like, "I will be traveling for a long time", "My phone is bad", "I am very busy", "Your trouble is too much", "I need some space" etc

The reason for all these nonsense is that they don't want to spend money. So let's surprise them this xmas. We will not ask them for money. If they use their hearts and give us, fine we will be so grateful. Remember, to do this, our special thing(you know what I am talking about), will also go on holiday until new year. If you have some cash, take yourself out, call him and say I am my gf went out. Go shopping and let him know. Make your hair and let him know. When he says he wants to see you, then he will fill form.

If you will do this like I intend to do, please like this post and feel free to comment.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Anuoluwap(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
All I could grab in your topic is "that special thing"

1 Like

Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by experimentist: 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
Whacha wanna do? Hit dem nigga harder. Is it about to go down?
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Alikaxon(m): 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
Are you sure you are not jobless? No beefs though. For spending all your precious time to plan those tactics; what will you really gain? At the end of the day, It mightn't even be certain, If he 'll ring your fing. Second, your boyfriend is not a job, therefore not your income source. Its a relationship, in which Nigerian girls have missplaced its priority from the original which is to: share, build and integrate ideas, a platform to develop the minds of the opposite sex in preparation for future union. Frankly, although am not trying to put all the blames on girls, but they are sometimes the reasons why most guys behave like that. "The guy knows that you 'll be looking up to him this festive period, and you didn't even ask if he could really afford that" he begins to dudge you. Look, when things are going right, a guy will suprise you with gift, finances etc, irrespective of the season, yuletide or not. This idea by the "op" tends to make her over dependent on a guy, by so; you can't think of how to fend for yourself, If you use all your time to actually plan and carry out such tactics, I wonder if you can have the time to engage in any meaningfull thing or better still plan your good life ahead........note: no intention to depricate you, Its simply my opinion and I don't force you to take it. Cheers!!!

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Anuoluwap(m): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
Don't mind them, as if the guy be their papa. Go find work and be independent so as to gain respect of your own. Don't be over dependent on a guy that's not the definition of relationship between lovers(not couples). Let the guy willingly stretch out his hand to you even when you don't expect anything from him.
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
How about you take the guy out on a date and get him a nice Christmas gift? wink

I think that would be much more better and you'll also feel good for doing something for your man. cool

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by belhomme(m): 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
ur case is like dis fellow

Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Alikaxon(m): 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
alutacontinua: How about you take the guy out on a date and get him a nice Christmas gift? wink

I think that would be much more better and you'll also feel good for doing something for your man. cool
thanks 4 not being biased even as a girl. Honestly, the guy will be so damn suprised at that treat, because he wasn't expecting it, and that will increase his love 4 u, that will and also challenge him not to be stingy when it comes to assist u financially even wen u don't expect it.
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by king555(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
alutacontinua: How about you take the guy out on a date and get him a nice Christmas gift? wink

wow! babe u are i real woman.... how many naija girl thinks this way..... even some that have money more than there bf act funny..... many girls thnk all guys do this things delebratly.... No it not true, the thing is just that wen it get to december there are sommany needs on ground and the guys most time would want to do the important once and not the urgent once....
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Iaz93: 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
According to the OP, Relationship = Money and Sex

1 Like

Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Teespice(f): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2013

sounds good. who would be my date this christmas?
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Gabreal1(m): 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
Teespice:

sounds good. who would be my date this christmas?
Mee!!! *smiles* (shows her my dimples)
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by francababy(f): 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
Alikaxon: Are you sure you are not jobless? No beefs though. For spending all your precious time to plan those tactics; what will you really gain? At the end of the day, It mightn't even be certain, If he 'll ring your fing. Second, your boyfriend is not a job, therefore not your income source. Its a relationship, in which Nigerian girls have missplaced its priority from the original which is to: share, build and integrate ideas, a platform to develop the minds of the opposite sex in preparation for future union. Frankly, although am not trying to put all the blames on girls, but they are sometimes the reasons why most guys behave like that. "The guy knows that you 'll be looking up to him this festive period, and you didn't even ask if he could really afford that" he begins to dudge you. Look, when things are going right, a guy will suprise you with gift, finances etc, irrespective of the season, yuletide or not. This idea by the "op" tends to make her over dependent on a guy, by so; you can't think of how to fend for yourself, If you use all your time to actually plan and carry out such tactics, I wonder if you can have the time to engage in any meaningfull thing or better still plan your good life ahead........note: no intention to depricate you, Its simply my opinion and I don't force you to take it. Cheers!!!

Can you see the bolded statement? Let me let you know that I am richer than you. I am a middle level manager at a good company and this year, I bought the 2012 honda civic with my own money. So call me if you need a loan...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Teespice(f): 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
Gab-real:
Mee!!! *smiles* (shows her my dimples)

fine then. when you are ready let me know.
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by jmoore(m): 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2013

This is a lady talking

@op, better learn from this.
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Alikaxon(m): 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
francababy:

Can you see the bolded statement? Let me let you know that I am richer than you. I am a middle level manager at a good company and this year, I bought the 2012 honda civic with my own money. So call me if you need a loan...
<smiles> hmmm, proud. If they say some women are very proud, one will think it's exaggeration. Look at her telling me her worth and what she has got even when I didn't ask her. Ok, let me tell u my own worth, "I'm not rich, I don't have a car, I'm just a damn po.or guy. I guess you 'll feel good to here that. Cheers!!!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by baralatie(m): 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
francababy: During xmas season like this, we know that guys are deceitful. You begin to here things like, "I will be traveling for a long time", "My phone is bad", "I am very busy", "Your trouble is too much", "I need some space" etc

The reason for all these nonsense is that they don't want to spend money. So let's surprise them this xmas. We will not ask them for money. If they use their hearts and give us, fine we will be so grateful. Remember, to do this, our special thing(you know what I am talking about), will also go on holiday until new year. If you have some cash, take yourself out, call him and say I am my gf went out. Go shopping and let him know. Make your hair and let him know. When he says he wants to see you, then he will fill form.

If you will do this like I intend to do, please like this post and feel free to comment.
u sure say u get bf this christmas so!
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Iaz93: 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
francababy:

Is that all? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Alikaxon(m): 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
baralatie:
u sure say u get bf this christmas so!
with the look on her words, If u observe closely, u 'll deduce that she ain't having a good time in her relationship, that's if at all she has. In Otherwords, she's frustrated. And she's trying to poison the minds of her fellow ladies in other to destroy their peaceful relationship. "Her bad character can't attract any good man to her" fact. In Oshiomole's words "she can GO AND DIE, If she is pissed off with me"
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by mspee(f): 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
No, I am not doing it!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Alikaxon(m): 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
Iaz93: Is that all? undecided
maybe she also has more to tell you, since she can boast alot.
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Alikaxon(m): 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
ms_pee: No, I am not doing it!! angry

eya! U re also rejecting her advice? Hmmm lols. What a bad advice indeed.
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Iaz93: 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
Alikaxon: maybe she also has more to tell you, since she can boast alot.
I also want her to tell me that she owns an estate. gringrin
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
I don't ask my bf for money so...guess this thread ain't for me. undecided
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by mspee(f): 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
Alikaxon: eya! U re also rejecting her advice? Hmmm lols. What a bad advice indeed.

tongue
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Alikaxon(m): 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
Iaz93: I also want her to tell me that she owns an estate. gringrin
she might also own a private jet.
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Alikaxon(m): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2013
What shall it profit her to own all these things and still depend on his boyfriend? I bet she's a wife material in a paradoxical way. And she's a manager too, If this daft head woman could manage people, I pity the people she manages, may be they re managing her for how she is.
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Alikaxon(m): 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
If you re the type that demands money from your boyfriend, whats the difference between you and a runs girl? Think twice. Thats not to dispute the fact that your man can't give you money, but it should be at his own time.
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Iaz93: 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
Alikaxon: she might also own a private jet.
...and a yacht too.
...and a football club too. You know she's rich

undecided
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
I'm sad when some males see females as intimacy gadgets, having only a "special thing to offer". But, when a lady comes to a public domain and actually demonstrates that all there is about her is a "special thing", I weep.

All the things you mentioned are material and bought with money. If you are in dire need of technological gadgets and material possessions, get a job. If you are still under your father, ask him. If you continue this nonsense of trading your body for some stupid monetary gains, you'll have yourself to blame.

Have a sense of personal value, no matter how little. Stop selling yourself to the highest bidder and the person who is able to satisfy your Christmas wishes. sad

Love for the sake of Love. Not for money. Stop making people confuse you for a hooker since your thoughts are on a parabolic trajectory with theirs.

Na your body sha. Ear Wey no dey hear word, when the head is being cut off, the ear goes along with it.

This also goes to the discombobulated homo sapiens that "liked" your post.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by freda506(f): 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
sexkillz: I'm sad when some males see females as intimacy gadgets, having only a "special thing to offer". But, when a lady comes to a public domain and actually demonstrates that all there is about her is a "special thing", I weep.

All the things you mentioned are material and bought with money. If you are in dire need of technological gadgets and material possessions, get a job. If you are still under your father, ask him. If you continue this nonsense of trading your body for some stupid monetary gains, you'll have yourself to blame.

Have a sense of personal value, no matter how little. Stop selling yourself to the highest bidder and the person who is able to satisfy your Christmas wishes. sad

Love for the sake of Love. Not for money. Stop making people confuse you for a hooker since your thoughts are on a parabolic trajectory with theirs.

Na your body sha. Ear Wey no dey hear word, when the head is being cut off, the ear goes along with it.

This also goes to the discombobulated homo sapiens that "liked" your post.
Gbam!!
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by nbright: 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
Iaz93: According to the OP, Relationship = Money and Sex

Simple... That's how many girls see it...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl / How I Slept With A Married Woman / When You Have A Bright Future (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.