Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) (8674 Views)

Ufot Ekong Solves 30-Year-Old Math Equation In Japan And Breaks Academic Record / Download Complete Time Table For 2012/2013 Waec / ABSU Student Union Govt President Dies In Road Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by slap1(m): 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
Just heard it on the Broadcasting Corporation of Abia State, BCA. It was announced by the registrar. Listen to the 4.PM news. ABSU students, get ready to go back to school.

My school pastor also posted it on FB.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Gboliwe: 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
slap1: Just heard it on the Broadcasting Corporation of Abia State, BCA. It was announced by the registrar. Listen to the 4.PM news. ABSU students, get ready to go back to school.
Odiegwu! No be only lecture, even exams should start right away. Mcheeeeew
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by slap1(m): 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
Gboliwe: Odiegwu! No be only lecture, even exams should start right away. Mcheeeeew
LOL. Bro, I just gave you the news na, I no be registrar.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Mynd44: 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
As long as your VC will be doing the lecturing, no problem. If not, don't waste your time
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by slap1(m): 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
Haha. I'm not even in a hurry to go back. However, the news is true.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
Some students comment as if they are not even willing to go back 2 sch anymore... What's really happening?
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by otokx(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
LARRYDKING: Some students comment as if they are not even willing to go back 2 sch anymore... What's really happening?

there is no need coming back and then wandering all over the place because majority of the lecturers are not teaching.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by WisdomMe(m): 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
Pls any Absu girl willing to meet a young dude shud whatsapp me 08063829559 or 21ACC2B4. Am in Okigwe now
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by ifeanyija(m): 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
Pls any Absu girl willing to meet a young dude shud whatsapp me 08063829559 or 21ACC2B4. Am in Okigwe now

Xmas don reach u dey find babe.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by WisdomMe(m): 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
ifeanyi_ja:

shocked
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Apreel(f): 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
Pls how true is dis?like has it been confirmed?
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by slap1(m): 4:50am On Nov 30, 2013
Apreel: Pls how true is dis?like has it been confirmed?
Yes. Listen to BCA this morning. Mrs. Evelyn, the new registrar, announced it.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Apreel(f): 7:31am On Nov 30, 2013
sadI'm based in lagos....derez no BCA here,I'll like 2 hear it 4 myself
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Stinoboss: 10:09am On Nov 30, 2013
Woah gr8test ikenga nd ikengress m in lagos buh nt gona resume skul even if z off till january huh,, wahtsapp me all lagos guyz nd gurlz 08132761062
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by fizzygirl(f): 10:21am On Nov 30, 2013
Apreel: Pls how true is dis?like has it been confirmed?

Baby, I confirmed it from a lecturer dis morning
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Apreel(f): 10:48am On Nov 30, 2013
fizzygirl:

Baby, I confirmed it from a lecturer dis morning
@fizzygirl........is dis oby okpulor?
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by njuwo(m): 11:04am On Nov 30, 2013
ifeanyi_ja:

Leave am, he wan die.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by WisdomMe(m): 11:05am On Nov 30, 2013
Ashawo work to resume fully @ Softlinks hotel & Gariki(senegal).
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by slap1(m): 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
Bad boy! Na my HOD get that hotel o! Be careful!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Apreel(f): 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
Abeg oh!I dnt hv any lecturer 2 call 2 confirm,I called my course rep,d nigga was even asking me if its true....I dnt want 2 get excited 4 nuttin.any1 wit a confirmation?
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by fizzygirl(f): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
Apreel: @fizzygirl........is dis oby okpulor?
Kai, baby u have exposed me on Nairaland.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Apreel(f): 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2013
fizzygirl:
Kai, baby u have exposed me on Nairaland.
lol........kai oby iyaff catch u 2day.lol
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by fizzygirl(f): 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
Apreel: lol........kai oby iyaff catch u 2day.lol
Lol. Hw r u? Hope ur ready 2 go back 2 sch?
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by WisdomMe(m): 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
Fizzyygirl com lemme take u to UTURU cave
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Apreel(f): 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
fizzygirl:
Lol. Hw r u? Hope ur ready 2 go back 2 sch?
I'm fyn oh!biko ow true is dis news abeg....I'm very ready like dis oh
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
Like seriously? Mehn! I am so damn happy! #Dancing#
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 8:57am On Dec 01, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Ah no fit laugh tire o!!
Ah no even knw say Absu gurls de hustle for that area too@bolded!!
*stil laughing*
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 9:01am On Dec 01, 2013
Apreel: Abeg oh!I dnt hv any lecturer 2 call 2 confirm,I called my course rep,d nigga was even asking me if its true....I dnt want 2 get excited 4 nuttin.any1 wit a confirmation?
My Aunt is the Secretary to DVC,and she said its true!!
So,if you wanna cum bak,u can,its legit!
What we dont knw for sure is whether na Lizards or Lecturers go de cum class!
On my own,i have read nothing since this strike..This period will aid me read,with or without lecturers!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by slap1(m): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2013
Dr. Richard Nnachi of the Faculty of Eduction, together with other lecturers, is drafting the semester time-table/calender today. I will post the time-table here when it's out.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by slap1(m): 10:51am On Dec 02, 2013
Fortunately, most lecturers are in school today. Virtually the whole Education lecturers are in school.

1 Like

Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 11:27am On Dec 02, 2013
slap1: Fortunately, most lecturers are in school today. Virtually the whole Education lecturers are in school.
Thats cool! With or without lecturers,i will enter school to read a bit
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by slap1(m): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2013
philfearon:
Thats cool! With or without lecturers,i will enter school to read a bit
Me too. I have to make use of the library for my project writing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Things You Should Know About NOUN- National Open University Of Nigeria. / MOMENTS IN THE WILD (PHOTOS) [GRAPHIC] contd. / Is Education Important For The Boy Or The Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.