Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,884 members, 7,798,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) (8667 Views)

Ufot Ekong Solves 30-Year-Old Math Equation In Japan And Breaks Academic Record / Download Complete Time Table For 2012/2013 Waec / ABSU Student Union Govt President Dies In Road Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by vcvibes(m): 11:20am On Dec 10, 2013
Am gradually regretting why ah came back to school today . .. Jus wandering around, only law students taking lectures.
Even my course rep wet ask me to return asap no dey here. TGFY'all lectures n co
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by hersweetness(f): 11:41am On Dec 10, 2013
So i shuld jst relax at home n hope 4 next year. Mshheeeewwww, confused set of lecturers
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by slap1(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
philfearon:
Okay! Pm me ur Facebook id?
Make she make your dicq hard, abi? Hahaha
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by berryldilty(f): 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
we had lectures yesterday. and we have test 2mao
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by slap1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
berryldilty: we had lectures yesterday. and we have test 2mao
Which department is that?
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by berryldilty(f): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
slap1: Which department is that?
architecture
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by slap1(m): 7:42am On Dec 11, 2013
berryldilty: architecture
Ok.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 8:04am On Dec 11, 2013
slap1: Make she make your dicq hard, abi? Hahaha
No o! Why do you say such thing na...Really funny shaa!!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 8:05am On Dec 11, 2013
hersweetness: So i shuld jst relax at home n hope 4 next year. Mshheeeewwww, confused set of lecturers
depends on your Department Sweetheart!!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 8:07am On Dec 11, 2013
berryldilty: we had lectures yesterday. and we have test 2mao
Good for you dear! Cant even remember the courses we have taken tests in again!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by SugaryBelle(f): 8:52am On Dec 11, 2013
philfearon:
why are you not in school yet? You said tuesday remember.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 9:02am On Dec 11, 2013
SugaryBelle: why are you not in school yet? You said tuesday remember.
Yeah i know....something happened,but am already on my way back to school now shaa...
Are you in school yourself?
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by SugaryBelle(f): 9:23am On Dec 11, 2013
philfearon:
No,i'm not,safe journey.
Waiting for your feedback.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 9:39am On Dec 11, 2013
SugaryBelle: No,i'm not,safe journey.
Waiting for your feedback.
Alrite dear!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by slap1(m): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
The strike is over. My lecturer, a staunch ASUU-ist just posted on his Facebook wall: ''It's all over''!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by SugaryBelle(f): 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
slap1: lol @staunch ASUU-ist,Emezue?
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by slap1(m): 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
^
Yeah!
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 11:10am On Dec 13, 2013
Well,as far as i managed to take my little stroll around yestaday,the only dept consistent with their Teaching are:my department Law,Optometry,MedSurg and Nursing...
I havent really taking a big stroll round half the skul to other Places shaa...
As for the hostel side,hmmmmm! Many of the emergency hostels aside Abiola are Graveyards lol!
Some guys dey for Hostel A and B as usual...
And Lastly,i believe normal Academic activity should start by Monday before the break....Unsurprisingly,many of my coursemates are back o!
In the words of a our Family Law Lecturer: "Dont Think School has not Resumed! ASUU is on strike,not the School!" .....
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by SugaryBelle(f): 11:45am On Dec 13, 2013
;Dphilfearon reporting from uturu city....
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 13, 2013
philfearon: Well,as far as i managed to take my little stroll around yestaday,the only dept consistent with their Teaching are:my department Law,Optometry,MedSurg and Nursing...
As for the hostel side,hmmmmm! Many of the emergency hostels aside Abiola are Graveyards lol!
And Lastly,i believe normal Academic activity should start by Monday before the break....Unsurprisingly,many of my coursemates are back o!
In the words of a our Family Law Lecturer: "Dont Think School has not Resumed! ASUU is on strike,not the School!" .....

My dear o,my faculty is worse than a graveyard. I went there yesterday too.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by diphy: 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
philfearon: Well,as far as i managed to take my little stroll around yestaday,the only dept consistent with their Teaching are:my department Law,Optometry,MedSurg and Nursing...
medsurg isn't learning o,maybe u just saw people dat v bin in school reading.....
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
SugaryBelle: ;Dphilfearon reporting from uturu city....
Hahahahaha! Lol!
Been a while now..
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
Beloxxy:

My dear o,my faculty is worse than a graveyard. I went there yesterday too.
Yeah! I guessed so too!
Ah still never recieve ur Pm ...how far na?
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
diphy: medsurg isn't learning o,maybe u just saw people dat v bin in school reading.....
Okay bro...I will recheck with my pals in Medsurg!

1 Like

Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by macmos(m): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hello my fellow student. It been long I visited nairaland education forum last due to the ways things are handle here mostly some dude who behave childish but a call from a parent of a student I helped on last year admission prompt me to make a comeback cause I realised I put a smile on not just the student face but also on the parent. The parent wants me to handle 2 of their children this year after I had helped about 3 of them at no extra cost. All I did was to advise them base on my experience and exposure.
I want to offer as many intending student professional advise on admission process. Though am base in ibadan but am very mobile. I also organise seminars on gaining admission for any group of student ranging from 10 and above. If you need a personal advise or seminar you can reach me on whatsapp 08181583039 or call same number n ob bbm pin:27DE0F6B
Regards.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 7:05am On Dec 14, 2013
Relaxing After reading yestaday!

Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by SugaryBelle(f): 11:35am On Dec 14, 2013
Jakobian.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 11:39am On Dec 14, 2013
SugaryBelle: Jakobian.
You sef eh!
Where u dey sef? Location
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by SugaryBelle(f): 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
philfearon:
You sef eh!
Where u dey sef? Location
I'm not telling o,#rollseyes.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
SugaryBelle: I'm not telling o,#rollseyes.
Hmmmmm! Thought we were friends..
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by SugaryBelle(f): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
Lol,i dey fear you,you have done some great bad things.
Re: ABSU Resumes 2nd December (UPDATED WITH THE CURRENT ACADEMIC TIME-TABLE) by philfearon(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
SugaryBelle: Lol,i dey fear you,you have done some great bad things.
Oh My! Damn!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!
Ah almost fell off the chair ah sat in laughing!! Really quite funny and damn! Still laughing hysterically!...
Didnt know you follow that story too!
But,that shouldnt make you fear me na.......One of the more reasons why...............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another Mass Failure Recorded As Neco Releases Results / MOMENTS IN THE WILD (PHOTOS) [GRAPHIC] contd. / ASUU STRIKE? Apply Now: Transforming Nigerian Youth Program By Edc-mastercard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.