Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

What Do You Think Of Cherish: The Girl Group? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Do You Think Of Cherish: The Girl Group? (5899 Views)

Not The Girl I Use To Know Song By Dare Art Alade / Cherish's New Video:unappreciated / Cherish - "do It To It". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of Cherish: The Girl Group? by Eastcoast(f): 12:30am On Jun 16, 2006
what do you guys think about cherish, the sissters that sing together?
In my opinion, i think they are kool, pretty but i don't really feel them esp their (do it, do it song. so what do you guys think? can they make it as far as destiny's child, tlw,
Re: What Do You Think Of Cherish: The Girl Group? by socool1(f): 4:55am On Jun 16, 2006
they are confusing, can't tell the difference among them, undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Cherish: The Girl Group? by shawna(f): 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2006
They r good and they r okay as far as looks and i agree with u so cool they are confusing u cant tell them apart

Re: What Do You Think Of Cherish: The Girl Group? by Eastcoast(f): 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2006
i agree with y'all. they are very confusing. the first time i watched their video, i taught it was just one girl that they mirrrored. they did to differentiate from each other. may be thru' hair, etc
Re: What Do You Think Of Cherish: The Girl Group? by shawna(f): 3:46am On Jun 17, 2006
oh herez another pic grin
can u tell them apart the last one on the rite looks different from the rest though
the rest freakin look like identical triplets LOL

Re: What Do You Think Of Cherish: The Girl Group? by Eastcoast(f): 11:44am On Jun 17, 2006
they have alot of work to do.
Re: What Do You Think Of Cherish: The Girl Group? by socool1(f): 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2006
Eastcoast
i know, i saw them on cdusa, undecided lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think Of Cherish: The Girl Group? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2006
I think theyre pretty , it took me a long time to figure out who's who , but now i can tell them apart.
Re: What Do You Think Of Cherish: The Girl Group? by mamaput(f): 7:09am On Jun 29, 2006
never heard of them yet
Re: What Do You Think Of Cherish: The Girl Group? by Mystique(f): 7:47am On Jun 29, 2006
Neva heard of 'em, but i love the PCD (Pussy Cat Dolls) cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Cherish: The Girl Group? by yemstar(f): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2006
They seem like ONE HIT WONDERS to me undecided they just have to prove me wrong.
The do it do it abi do it to it song just dont cut it.
Re: What Do You Think Of Cherish: The Girl Group? by Shentz(f): 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2006
They need their own identity, iono which ones which
Re: What Do You Think Of Cherish: The Girl Group? by bwwife: 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2006
the group is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-Xokay i like thier song do it some of yall is haters yall cAN'T APPERICATE GOOD MUSIC YALL SOME HATERS I GONE KEEP MY MOUTH CLOSED YAL JUST HATERS THAT A SHAME
Re: What Do You Think Of Cherish: The Girl Group? by yemstar(f): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2006
bwwife:

the group is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-Xokay i like their song do it some of yall is haters yall cAN'T APPERICATE GOOD MUSIC YALL SOME HATERS I GONE KEEP MY MOUTH CLOSED YAL JUST HATERS THAT A SHAME

Hehehe grin No need to cry to each his own,
Re: What Do You Think Of Cherish: The Girl Group? by mamaput(f): 9:32am On Jul 01, 2006
Well they cannot be that good i asked my kids and their friends (maybe mamaput is just old fashoned) they have never heard of them.
Re: What Do You Think Of Cherish: The Girl Group? by kerry1: 10:59am On Jul 11, 2006
i can't tell dem apart either. can som1 plz tell me how u tell dem apart plz!!!!!!!! i think dere music iz gud 4 wat it iz it may not b da bes but it's gud n dere will b more of dem coming out n it's just a start 4 dem so u know. I'm not gonna b dissing coz i can't do any better. i think dey gud tho
Re: What Do You Think Of Cherish: The Girl Group? by victoria54: 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2006
i think that this is the best girl grup i also think they could be better than destiny's child smiley

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Or African China Who Is Better? / 360nobs.com : Post Tracks U Need Promoted Here Or Send 2 : / Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.