Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,367 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:16 PM

My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised (53837 Views)

When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) / Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by IAMBREEZY: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
kundi90:

Maybe, but her posts made me come to that conclusion.
alright
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Temi20(m): 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
12month: @OP...accept her back.. f*ck her yansh scatter without spending a dime...then dump her. I wish you a good time
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
Wat are saying
explorer001: First, I want to ask everyone here…have you ever been in a situation where you have to pick in between two impossible choices? Follow your heart you’ll all say right?....LOL
I mean, there was so little to say, yet there was so much time. My mouth was empty yet with words in my mind. I love this lady still but I was bailed out by Adele’s track: FIRST LOVE. I never knew I could sing the lyrics….

"First Love"
So little to say but so much time,
Despite my empty mouth the words are in my mind.
Please wear the face, the one where you smile,
Because you lighten up my heart when I start to cry.

Forgive me first love, but I'm tired.
I need to get away to feel again.
Try to understand why,
don't get so close to change my mind.
Please wipe that look out of your eyes,
it's bribing me to doubt myself;
Simply, it's tiring.

This love has dried up and stayed behind,
And if I stay I'll be a lie
Then choke on words I'd always hide.
Excuse me first love, but we're through.
I need to taste a kiss from someone new.

Forgive me first love, but I'm too tired.
I'm bored to say the least and I, I lack desire.
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love

After my song, my speech was the exact lyrics from Rihanna’s TAKE A BOW….

"Take A Bow"

Oh, How about a round of applause, Yeah
A standing ovation
Oh, Yeah
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

You look so dumb right now
Standing outside my house
Trying to apologize
You're so ugly when you cry
Please, just cut it out

[Chorus:]
Don't tell me you're sorry 'cause you're not
Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught
But you put on quite a show
Really had me going
But now it's time to go
Curtain's finally closing
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
But it's over now (but it's over now)
Go on and take a bow

Grab your clothes and get gone (get gone)
You better hurry up
Before the sprinklers come on (come on)
Talking' bout'
Girl, I love you, you're the one
This just looks like a re-run
Please, what else is on (on)

[Chorus]

[Bridge]
Oh, And the award for
The best liar goes to you (goes to you)
For making me believe (that you)
That you could be faithful to me
Let's hear your speech, Oh

How about a round of applause
A standing ovation

Really had me going
Now it's time to go
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
Go on and take a bow
But it's over now

I never believed these two tracks could bail me out at such crucial moment. The funny thing here is, everyone was like….”You’re wicked” “you’re a bad guy” “you could have given her a chance”
Me? Never, first love ko, second love ni…I was glad we ended it. Na just opportunity for me, this girl don nearly kill me with demand. BBM came to android few months after I bought her BB and she was still insisting I buy her Samsung galaxy S4 again. I don suffer, recharge card na every week, chopping nko?...make-up kit, Brazilian hair untop watin? Na me go first get GF?...I no get savings, na God himself deliver me. There is no going back. meanwhile, i was contemplating if i could afford to leave my new catch, with the way that babe carry front and back. No way!
So, did I do anything wrong here people?.....your views.Thanks for reading.
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by 50calibre(m): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
Truckpusher: What's funny here ? you don't package bullshiit for me and expect an easy ride .
I'll emotionally torment you until you begin to see me as a devil........somebody tried that shiit with me and i ensured she was paid back in her own coin emotionally in fact she never regained her self esteem until she got married and was asking for my forgiveness which i blatantly asked her to go rot in hell if she ever cheats on her husband to be.

Only imagining that some other guy is hanging your babe sends a cold chill in my spine and of course you know guys naa

haba! the kain fucck wey guys dey fucck babe wey no be there own no be for here shocked shocked

as in the guy go tumble her like say she be toy and i have also come to realize that the girls like it that way.

always looking for guys that will ravage them like a monster :
( grin grin

Hahahaha guy you are a comedian!! True talk thought, guys blaze other people's girlfriends, I call it the blitz grin
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Mannylex(m): 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2013
I dont believe this shiiit, but if by chance itz true, you are too much of a mugu for her to leave, thatz why she did that film trick... She haznt finished sucking you dry yet, and the fact that you dumped her has drenched her ego.... If i hear that the girl loves you!

1 Like

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by JOYCEOUS(f): 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
Iaz93: undecidedundecided You should have told her to "Go and Die".

Simple!

Muhehe!
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Idowuogbo(f): 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
Wash!!!!!
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by 50calibre(m): 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
GooseBaba:

Guy you no lie at all.... When I was in the world and the world revolved around panties,bra and correct ikebe and thinz.

When man go follow babe solve bedmathics equation. From wheelbarrow, to cliffhanger, to snake in a honey pot, jangolova hanging, yansh stretcher with a huge dose of Ky. To 69 at the center of equilibrium. With awesome Orgas..mic explosions.

Come to find out these babes have a loving Husband or live in boyfriend. SOME women will literally send cold shivers down your spine.

Hahahaha! How about reverse cowgirl, Damn you guys are killing me, you are a certified professor of bedmathics.
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Swiftlee(m): 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
Show us the pishures or it never happuned!!!
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by 50calibre(m): 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
lorretta u: No
There are several stages in life
That boyfriend stage is one I've passed
No offense.

Lol you deceive yourself, nobody is above the boyfriend stage, that's just Nigerian mentality. Oprah got a boyfriend, & there are many more like her.

It's either you are married, engaged or in a partnership & the moment your fiancée, husband or partner calls it quit, you are back to the boyfriend stage so your theory is wrong.
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
I will accept her, spend no dime, fuccck her bastardly without emotion, and brake her hrt by cheatin on her.

1 Like

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by adambest(m): 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:
She didnt have money to pay bike man ?
. LOL u're funny
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by adambest(m): 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2013
explorer001: So i caught her with her boss right in an hotel room. This has been going on for quite some time. I refuse to believe my first love would ever cheat on me. I told her its over, she could not utter a word as she kept mute. Now, three days after the whole incident, she put up a show that really got me thinking now.
I was chilling after a normal day at work, so she came around and waited outside with the bike man that brought her, right in my ever busy street and sent someone in to call me. I was just told i had a visitor outside, she never told the person her name so i won't know it was her. I got outside, saw her and guess what happened?
are u BOVI OR BASKET MOUTH
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2013
Nawa o, her boss don pour inside her.
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by beau49: 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2013
LMAO......nairaland pple no go kill me laff!!so wat u guys r sayin is dat u dnt bliv in second chances,she cud av bin remorseful u knw?Buh seriously,sum babes no dey try @ all....
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by omajali2003(m): 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
I guess this is the abriged version of your novel. Well, I am a lover of tragic-comedy so my advice: let the story end on a good note. You kneel down, hug and kiss her then tell her" you don't know how badly I miss you too my angel" Tears streaming down you eyes and as you attemp to kiss her lips again the Oga rider interrupt, "abeg madam pay me my mony before una go kiss". The crowd laugh and applaud as you both walk arm in arm to your house. THE END
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2013
Nollywood film called "First Love"

Grab your copy now grin
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Orikinla(m): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2013
There are only three kinds of people who cheat in relationship.

1. The re-tarded (what Yorùbás call Ọdẹ).
2. Immature and
3. Insecure.
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
Really!!... I can't believe I just lost a few mins away of smiley my life that I will never get back.
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by banito1(m): 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
Op ooo this free kunu and bread wey u give me done do me, no more plsssss
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
Mehn am feeling for the gurl.She fucck herself up twice,getting caught red handed and making a public apology.If after being caught and she expects you to accept her again,then ur gurl sabi dream grin grin.This Bleep up too much.
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by BlossomP: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
Explorer001, Your'new catch' ke? Apparently u were cheating her as much as she was cheating you, so why belabour what she did? A cheater is sure to get cheated ya know!

Anyway, best of luck in your new relationship. Mind you, there is more to life than physical attraction. Ciao!
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by CODEEATER(m): 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
explorer001: First, I want to ask everyone here…have you ever been in a situation where you have to pick in between two impossible choices? Follow your heart you’ll all say right?....LOL
I mean, there was so little to say, yet there was so much time. My mouth was empty yet with words in my mind. I love this lady still but I was bailed out by Adele’s track: FIRST LOVE. I never knew I could sing the lyrics….

"First Love"
So little to say but so much time,
Despite my empty mouth the words are in my mind.
Please wear the face, the one where you smile,
Because you lighten up my heart when I start to cry.

Forgive me first love, but I'm tired.
I need to get away to feel again.
Try to understand why,
don't get so close to change my mind.
Please wipe that look out of your eyes,
it's bribing me to doubt myself;
Simply, it's tiring.

This love has dried up and stayed behind,
And if I stay I'll be a lie
Then choke on words I'd always hide.
Excuse me first love, but we're through.
I need to taste a kiss from someone new.

Forgive me first love, but I'm too tired.
I'm bored to say the least and I, I lack desire.
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love

After my song, my speech was the exact lyrics from Rihanna’s TAKE A BOW….

"Take A Bow"

Oh, How about a round of applause, Yeah
A standing ovation
Oh, Yeah
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

You look so dumb right now
Standing outside my house
Trying to apologize
You're so ugly when you cry
Please, just cut it out

[Chorus:]
Don't tell me you're sorry 'cause you're not
Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught
Really had me going
But now it's time to go
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
Go on and take a bow

Grab your clothes and get gone (get gone)
You better hurry up
Before the sprinklers come on (come on)
Talking' bout'
Girl, I love you, you're the one
This just looks like a re-run
Please, what else is on (on)

[Chorus]

[Bridge]
Oh, And the award for
The best liar goes to you (goes to you)
For making me believe (that you)
That you could be faithful to me
Let's hear your speech, Oh

How about a round of applause
A standing ovation

Really had me going
Now it's time to go
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
Go on and take a bow
But it's over now

I never believed these two tracks could bail me out at such crucial moment. The funny thing here is, everyone was like….”You’re wicked” “you’re a bad guy” “you could have given her a chance”
Me? Never, first love ko, second love ni…I was glad we ended it. Na just opportunity for me, this girl don nearly kill me with demand. BBM came to android few months after I bought her BB and she was still insisting I buy her Samsung galaxy S4 again. I don suffer, recharge card na every week, chopping nko?...make-up kit, Brazilian hair untop watin? Na me go first get GF?...I no get savings, na God himself deliver me. There is no going back. meanwhile, i was contemplating if i could afford to leave my new catch, with the way that babe carry front and back. No way!
So, did I do anything wrong here people?.....your views.Thanks for reading.
My guy...abeg show my house on Xmas day 4 a bottle of serious sumtin...lol

Best choice Eva....

I pray make any of my x just make mistake come beg me....that day she go know say as I soft reach I get stone heart 4 background... Nonsense

Girls n their ways.. "Its OK 4 a grl to cheat n come begging.. But wen a guy cheats its a capital offense..."imagine d trash... Any way...ur choice is permanent.. As phyno would say.."u ba go!"
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by rileydaddy(m): 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2013
wetin self du u run out of mb....
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by renod(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
thats one of the reason i hate to listen to ADELE's music
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by justphillips(m): 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2013
obalolaunited: U don fffffkup u should have knelt down also to tell her Pls am no more interested... Super story who directed the script
john Okafor (DGN)
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
op forgive her, it was the work of the devil. grin grin grin
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by geeworld1(m): 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
Danielle22:
Me too:@

Mee 3. Mtsheew waste of MB n time
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by StarboyP(m): 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
faakay: What kind of love is that? Stuuuuupiiiiddd love

Na u be yemi my lover ni

Free d babe, she's crazzyy, o ri e ti yi. She came back to beg u because of the benefits she getting from u. She wan turn mario.

What's she looking for? Why her boss? Aint u meeting her demands? Even if u don't, y sleep wit anoda man.

U sef know get savings cos of a girl? No worry u go get sense
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by oluwadartey: 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2013
This guy de mad o..... Which kind yeye thread be this one.... So u accept her back... cool story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich / What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? / Lady Exposes Man Asking Her For Sex On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.