Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised (53859 Views)

When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) / Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
padoski: grin grin grin grin grin
y u dey shine teeth
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
Do u need someone to tell u that was a typo?

Besides that wasn't a compliment.that's why I didn't say anything.
Now shoo.
Akinmail:

sow tad wars it? Hun? sad son yu was delibibiratili nort ackinoniling me? Ohn. Nonsernse, becaurse yo cari fronnt, because yo cari bark, anywyays, me is a chelsea a biillyiona lik chelsea. Le me caring you(quick quick) in mai praivat jett tu de banana iceland. Yo will nort regjet it. Yo is sweetened yo know?

** btw you spelled acknowledge wrongly. I don't mess with girls that cant spell. Shoo over**
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by LadyH(f): 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
op already had a new babe? odiegwu!
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Miner13: 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
gcfr.com:
Lmao, can't believe I read all those crappy lyrics haha.. Anyways I dash you 1 Like. Enjoy.
i've finished the whole lyrics before my eyes opened
mtcheeeeew
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mynd_44: I just wasted my time
i wasted my mb too angry
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by 40Lightyears: 12:09am On Dec 02, 2013
explorer001: So i caught her with her boss right in an hotel room. This has been going on for quite some time. I refuse to believe my first love would ever cheat on me. I told her its over, she could not utter a word as she kept mute. Now, three days after the whole incident, she put up a show that really got me thinking now.
I was chilling after a normal day at work, so she came around and waited outside with the bike man that brought her, right in my ever busy street and sent someone in to call me. I was just told i had a visitor outside, she never told the person her name so i won't know it was her. I got outside, saw her and guess what happened?

Why the break in transmission na? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Oh no, the wind must have knocked the dish loose again! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by iamdsam: 6:01am On Dec 02, 2013
I might have come late to comment but I hope you @op read my comment. I've noticed a thread about Nigerian guys for a long time now. They easily break up with their girlfriends when caught doing the act with another man. What baffles me is that most of these guys indulge in the same act. Sometimes their girlfriends know and unable to walk away from them (marriage reasons probably because it's not easy for a girl to a man get married in Nigeria). @op I'm not trying to justify your girlfriend but con you swear that you haven't slept with another girl since you were born. If you have, you don't have any choice than to forgive her. You call her your first love but maybe not your first Bleep. I'm a guy but I hate this thing about Nigerian guys. They behave like gods like they can never be wrong or punished when it comes to sexual issues like this. I'll only do what you did if I haven't slept with another girl in my life before (which I haven't though). #Last bullet - Go back to your girl if you've done same before except there true love wasn't even existing. I rest my fingers.
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Uthman75: 6:47am On Dec 02, 2013
Just keep her as sexx machine. Q.E.D.
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by bravedude(m): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
explorer001: So i caught her with her boss right in an hotel room. This has been going on for quite some time. I refuse to believe my first love would ever cheat on me. I told her its over, she could not utter a word as she kept mute. Now, three days after the whole incident, she put up a show that really got me thinking now.
I was chilling after a normal day at work, so she came around and waited outside with the bike man that brought her, right in my ever busy street and sent someone in to call me. I was just told i had a visitor outside, she never told the person her name so i won't know it was her. I got outside, saw her and guess what happened?

Why ever busy street,do you live in Ajegunle u need to upgrade if not she will cheat on you again.Don't ever listen to a girl apology like one gentle man said as a girl has no reason to cheat on her man except her moda is/was a cheat.Nonsense make i go check property section to see weda i go see house wey my money go fit buy for lekki Ajah.
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by dorobuchi(f): 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
obalolaunited:
U don fffffkup u should have knelt down also to tell her Pls am no more interested... Super story who directed the script
chai i so like dis super story......love n people episode 1
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by younghartz(m): 8:15am On May 16, 2015
when trust is broken sorry means nothing
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 19, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]You asked for an advice and I will give it to you straight.
Don't ever Allow her back pleeaasssseee. I know what
am saying "Once bitten twice shy" . Since she has deem
It fit to cheat on you, without showing aota of respect
For you. Then, she doesn't deserve 2nd chance.
Let me ask you question... Have you been treated her
Bad If your answer is NO. Let her go, you can only forgive
but u won't be able to forget. YIELD TO MY ADVICE AND U WILL
THANK ME ONEDAY.
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by fahohzhy(m): 10:20pm On May 19, 2015
Looks like a story cooked up though but anyaw tsha, na to tell her say u re no mre intrested again, she nos very well dat she can't marry dat her boss, f u accept her bak ehn! U wuld be one of d contenders fr "mumu of d year" award.
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by noblegrex: 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
obalolaunited:
U don fffffkup u should have knelt down also to tell her Pls am no more interested... Super story who directed the script
how on earth are you so unserious ehn..abeg I no fit laff the guy don turn to girl,d girl don turn guy.some girls with fucky fucky.d guy don fall for sweet words.after series n serious banging..how d guy take memorise all wetin d girl talk...him b Big fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Is Too Shy / 70 Years Old Man No Gree For Any Woman This Year / How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.