Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,700 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Shocking: Ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Not His - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking: Ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Not His (4616 Views)

The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra / Shocking! Ex. Mum Is My New Account Officer, Thinking Of Replacing Her.. / Wife Not Turning Me On Anymore. I Feel Bad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Not His by MAYOWAAK: 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
Men, listen up, its high time we sorted this thing out, i mean how can a man wake up one morning to discover he is not biological father of the children he claims to be his. Unimaginable to say the least but this is becoming a common occurrence and i think its time to have good, long talk with your wife to avoid Odartey experience.

Ezeigbouche.com can confirm that after over 20 years of marriage, former Ghana International football star, Nii Ordartey Lamptey, has just discovered shockingly, that all 3 children he has fathered with his wife are not his biological children. The ex-footballer suspected the wife of infidelity and asked for a DNA test on all the children only to discover that he is not the biological father of all the three children.

According to reports, the woman known as Gloria is now claiming that the man is infertile, and that it was her husband who suggested for an artificial insemination. The former Anderlecht and Aston Villa star has reportedly filed for a divorce from his wife who he claims has deceived him all these years.

According to reports, Nii Odartey Lamptey has suspected his wife of infidelity for several years but decided to stay in the marriage out of love and the chain of businesses they own together.

A source close to the former Ghana star revealed that Nii Odartey Lamptey has on several occasions ‘fought’ with her wife to make her change her cheating ways.

http://ezeigbouche.com/2013/11/29/shocking-ex-footballer-odartey-lamptey-discovers-3-kids-with-wife-not-his/
Re: Shocking: Ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Not His by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: Ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Not His by dayokanu(m): 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
Its simple

Let the woman tell the name of the clinic she did the artificial insemination so they can check the record.

Im sure she would change the story to She cant remember the name of the hospital again or she was just picking random used condoms to inject herself
Re: Shocking: Ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Not His by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Shocking: Ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Not His by Godian45(m): 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
Nna na wa o
Re: Shocking: Ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Not His by dayokanu(m): 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
chaircover: Dayo you dont watch enough nollywood tongue

Which clinic?

Do you need a clinic to get pregnant? All that is needed is a turkey baster lipsrsealed cool

Whats turkey baster?

And how can she have done artificial insemination without a clinic involved
Re: Shocking: Ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Not His by tpia5: 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
Very troubled childhood, its a wonder he stayed with the wife that long.

I just looked him up on wiki and whoever posted his bio gave so much detail.
Re: Shocking: Ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Not His by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Shocking: Ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Not His by dayokanu(m): 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2013
So where did she get the semen from?

Her father, Her brother or some random beggar by the roadside
Re: Shocking: Ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Not His by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Shocking: Ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Not His by ryom(m): 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
I worked with a senior colleague- lesbian, who had a son by asking an old classmate from med school for 'it' in a 5ml syringe. She then administered it on herself- if you know what I mean.
Re: Shocking: Ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Not His by tpia5: 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
its in that movie switch where the guy switched the container and jennifer aniston ended up having his baby, unbeknownst to her.
Re: Shocking: Ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Not His by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
The guy is STERILE.....and am sure the late ones aren't his either....he was in on the plan too, maybe money no dey again so he wants to ditch the lady and the only way he could come out looking like a saint is to reveal this. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Not His by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
Footy-ghana.com understands that former Black Stars midfielder Nii Odartey Lamptey is currently embroiled in a bitter divorce battle with his wife Gloria.

After reports emerged that DNA tests had allegedly uncovered the fact that the couple’s three children were not indeed fathered by the former World’s best juvenile player, footy-ghana.com did some digging and uncovered a series of events that has led to this impasse.

According to reliable sources, sometime last year, Gloria wanted Nii Lamptey to send their first daughter abroad to further her studies at a cost of £26,000 a year for three years.

Footy-ghana.com has learnt that Nii Lamptey objected, citing the fact that the expense was too much and recommending that his daughter schools in Ghana for her University education.

Footy-ghana.com sources reveal that Gloria was reportedly incensed by her husband’s stance and filed for divorce.

Footy-ghana.com sources further reveal that Nii Lamptey initially agreed to the divorce but delayed in his response because he reportedly suspected his wife of alleged infidelity.

Footy-ghana.com understands that the former midfielder, who represented Ghana at the 1992, 1994 and 1996 African Nations Cup tournaments, secretly took samples from the three children and did a DNA test, which reportedly revealed that none of three girls were fathered by him.

Footy-ghana.com understands that Gloria is fighting to get 50% of Nii Lamptey’s estate, which is being hotly disputed by the ex-player, who has asked the High Court to allow the DNA results to be entered in evidence.

Footy-ghana.com understands that the case will go to court in the first week of December.
Re: Shocking: Ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Not His by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
When the going gets rough and tough, the truth starts comin out one after the other.
I don't hv go to ifa priest to know that the man is sterile.

But if he is not, its still not late to proof that to the world. Even as he is now, babes will still be dying for him. Who knows whether he can even sustain errection for two minutes.
Or didn't he do away match?

I lv d story sha. Women don suffer.
C as Dayo don carry d thing for head.
U didn't even ask if he is a man.one minute man.
(Where is Dayo? Ur brother is infertile and u r defending him tongue)
Re: Shocking: Ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Not His by Polio: 12:33am On Nov 30, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shocking: Ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Not His by baby124: 3:04am On Nov 30, 2013
One of the reasons why donor sperm should never be considered with an African man. The day they want to misbehave, you have given them the right ammo. This guy is most likely lying.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Not His by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 30, 2013
baby_123: One of the reasons why donor sperm should never be considered with an African man. The day they want to misbehave, you have given them the right ammo. This guy is most likely lying.
Lying about what exactly? That the children are not his? Or that the wife cheated? If she has a case, she should present it in court. A man cries that his wife cheated and it's "oh, he must have in on it", I mean wtf. I don't hear you women lending encouragement to cheating husbands.

A biitch is a biitch and must be judged. Simple.
Re: Shocking: Ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Not His by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 30, 2013
Dude be smart na
Do you really think this guy is not sterile?
For sure he is.
And do you think he doesn't know about it?I don't think a man can be impotent for that long 20years without knowing it.
Somewhere there's something they are not telling us.

PS I don't support cheating partners. QED

But this story is incomplete
Waiting for the complete version before we pass judgment.
fresh_dude: Lying about what exactly? That the children are not his? Or that the wife cheated? If she has a case, she should present it in court. A man cries that his wife cheated and it's "oh, he must have in on it", I mean wtf. I don't hear you women lending encouragement to cheating husbands.

Re: Shocking: Ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Not His by baby124: 11:43am On Nov 30, 2013
fresh_dude: Lying about what exactly? That the children are not his? Or that the wife cheated? If she has a case, she should present it in court. A man cries that his wife cheated and it's "oh, he must have in on it", I mean wtf. I don't hear you women lending encouragement to cheating husbands.

For such a popular person, you think she would have done such without his knowledge and the scandal wouldn't have broken before now? This is not one child o. All 3 kids. This is why I like oyinbo. They are not ashamed to talk about anything and they don't cover for anyone. They will say it out right that they are using donor sperm or adopting. So that someone cannot come tomorrow and claim ignorance especially if it is a celebrity
Re: Shocking: Ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Not His by Kanwulia: 11:53am On Nov 30, 2013
All these EUNUCHS with dead blokoses pissing out dead tadpoles that can only swim with belly up sef? grin
Barren man na waya o!
Mu che che che che che che che

Many NL men are in for some real SHOCKERS 5-10 years from now. . . .SHEGEY!!!! cheesy

There are HIV++++ home kits available in stores world-wide, just like DNA kits. . .
About time sensible NIGERIAN NIGGAS invested in such gadgets! grin

Poor things. . . BLESSED ART THE FRUITS OF THE WOMB. . .CONCEIVED BY THE HOLIEST OF GHOSTLY DEE-EE-KS!
In his own image and likeness. . . LIKE THE THE SON OF MAN. . . so is the SON OF GOD.

Blessed art the 'bassssssssssssards'!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Hello 'BABY ABIOLAS'!!!!

LWKMD!!!!
Re: Shocking: Ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Not His by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
lorretta u: Dude be smart na
Do you really think this guy is not sterile?
For sure he is.
And do you think he doesn't know about it?I don't think a man can be impotent for that long 20years without knowing it.
Somewhere there's something they are not telling us.

PS I don't support cheating partners. QED

But this story is incomplete
Waiting for the complete version before we pass judgment.
I'm sorry I'm not dealing with your fantastical conjectures just now. The details we have are Mrs. Lamptey having kids that apparently weren't biological fathered by Lamptey, a fact brought forth by Mrs. Lamptey's dissatisfaction with Lamptey's pen!s or lack of.

When we get more info on whether or not there was an agreement we'll deal with that.
Re: Shocking: Ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Not His by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
baby_123:
For such a popular person, you think she would have done such without his knowledge and the scandal wouldn't have broken before now? This is not one child o. All 3 kids. This is why I like oyinbo. They are not ashamed to talk about anything and they don't cover for anyone. They will say it out right that they are using donor sperm or adopting. So that someone cannot come tomorrow and claim ignorance especially if it is a celebrity
Maybe Lamptey knew maybe he didn't. What we know is Lamptey thinks his wife has been bed-hopping. So much so that, he thinks it necessary to determine the true paternity of 'his' kids. We'll address the issues when there's more information about the source of the children of unknown paternity.
Re: Shocking: Ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Not His by Nobody: 3:58am On Dec 02, 2013
Chaircover expressed my same thoughts
All though the marriage he was unable to score once
Haba
Very unusual
I suspect that he is not in tip top condition

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most Woman Now A Terrible Mother / Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. / My Wife Does Not Want To Bear My Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.