Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,597 members, 7,801,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

How To Effectively Use Your Laptop Battery To Preserve Its Lifespan - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Effectively Use Your Laptop Battery To Preserve Its Lifespan (753 Views)

How To Care For Your Laptop’s Battery And Prolong Its Lifespan / How To Effectively Set Internet Usage Limit / How To Use Your Memory Card As A Ram For Your Pc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Effectively Use Your Laptop Battery To Preserve Its Lifespan by eddyland: 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2013
Are you still in the categories of people who debates constantly on whether plugging or unplugging your laptop while making use of it, it it has any negative effect on your laptop battery. But it always baffles me when people just decide on their own without adequate knowledge on something, propound their own theory. You will here some while making use of their laptop will tell you to unplug it that the battery will over charge as it is still plugged in. well, after deep research, I came to find out that their is nothing like over charging when making use of your laptop and charging it. I came to find out that especially for all this modern laptops, that whenever the battery is fully charged, it automatically stops charging and switches to supplying to the laptop, and so there is nothing like over charging. Other method you can use to safe guard your laptop battery life, is not discharging it completely before charging, you can set your laptop to say short down when the battery level gets to 15%. some other methods too can be used which I know some of you are already using.
http://highteknology..com/2013/11/how-to-use-your-laptop-battery-to.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Please Help With Arcsoft Webcam Companion4 / 99kobo Sms / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.