Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

LADIES Only..!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES Only..!!! (1931 Views)

What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only / (ladies Only) Is It Right For Your Boyfriend To Take You To An Hotel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES Only..!!! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
Would you spend money on a man you are dating, besides giving him the occasional gifts??
Re: LADIES Only..!!! by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 30, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: LADIES Only..!!! by Leyqute(m): 11:29am On Nov 30, 2013
Buy ya space.. buy ya originor space here...
Re: LADIES Only..!!! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
Yes na. I met my bf when I was still in school..I helped him alot because he's from a humble family so to say, I can't even remember how much I spent on him because I wasn't counting. .
You know why I was helping him? Because I saw the seriousness and potential in him..He was so promising but lacked the finance, he was the reason I couldn't make a single saving when i was in school..

Fast forward to now, He got a job with an oil coy in PH immediately after service (not surprised because he's very intelligent)..I tell you before he spends a dime, he tells me. He gave me his diamond Internet banking details to transfer money to my account whenever I wish but I hardly take the money ..

Our relationship is one in a million. .Guys value girls that helped them when they were nobody. .

7 Likes

Re: LADIES Only..!!! by Leyqute(m): 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
MarvellousGod: Yes na. I met my bf when I was still in school..I helped him alot because he's from a humble family so to say, I can't even remember how much I spent on him because I wasn't counting. .
You know why I was helping him? Because I saw the seriousness and potential in him..He was so promising but lacked the finance, he was the reason I couldn't make a single saving when i was in school..

Fast forward to now, He got a job with an oil coy in PH immediately after service (not surprised because he's very intelligent)..I tell you before he spends a dime, he tells me. He gave me his diamond Internet banking details to transfer money to my account whenever I wish but I hardly take the money ..

Our relationship is one in a million. .Guys value girls that helped them when they were nobody. .
Truest talk, buh nt all guys o. Some are mean stingy ungrateful-azzed murafckers.
Goodluck sha, al da besT
Re: LADIES Only..!!! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
Leyqute:
Truest talk, buh nt all guys o. Some are mean stingy ungrateful-azzed murafckers.
Goodluck sha, al da besT
Yea, u are rite. Some guys can be so mean. She is lucky to ve one that remembers the past, and appreciate.
Re: LADIES Only..!!! by passionate88: 11:30am On Dec 16, 2013
MarvellousGod: Yes na. I met my bf when I was still in school..I helped him alot because he's from a humble family so to say, I can't even remember how much I spent on him because I wasn't counting. .

Many girls no go wan hear that one o.
Re: LADIES Only..!!! by Deiok(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
Leyqute:
Goodluck sha, al da besT

And that is coming from a guy. :|
Re: LADIES Only..!!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2013

my dear what work for u won't work for another person, where I finished my uni I knw of a gal who paid a guy's fee and house rent after schl the guy got a job and married another gal. Ur relationship is meant to be that is why it worked for u. Some men if u like give them 100million if dey like u dey will still leave u
Re: LADIES Only..!!! by Castos(m): 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
Please give me money! I won't forget you easily!
Re: LADIES Only..!!! by AdeMoss: 4:56am On Dec 17, 2013
Well...only one side of the story was shared. I've noticed in relationships a party predominately have the opinion they contribute more and the other party don't feel same. They might even feel they earned all they got in a relationship. You might feel the financial investments made in the relationship made him who he is, to him, he deserved every penny because he made up for it some way. I mean, I know men who spend significant income females only for her to respond "and so".

If the guy stick around, good for you. It is detrimental to a relationship if the guy gives an open cheque because of what the lady spent on him in the past. It proves one thing, the impact the lady had in his life were financial. So what if he is trying to pay you back and move ahead. That way he doesn't feel guilty for leaving you.

1 Like

Re: LADIES Only..!!! by Bigflamie(m): 8:49am On Dec 17, 2013
Its no big deal, my girl does that regularly and she has gotten acquainted with it.
Re: LADIES Only..!!! by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 17, 2013
Ms_Steph: my dear what work for u won't work for another person, where I finished my uni I knw of a gal who paid a guy's fee and house rent after schl the guy got a job and married another gal. Ur relationship is meant to be that is why it worked for u. Some men if u like give them 100million if dey like u dey will still leave u
I know dear..the op asked a simple question and I answered based on my experience, your experience may not be same with mine, so share yours so we can learn too..Everybody isn't same. .
Re: LADIES Only..!!! by phlemzy: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2013

You're the one in a million kind of chick..am glad he still appreciates u up till this time..I'll be gladder when he eventually ties the nuptial wit u..on the contrary,most nigerian babes are never of this school of tot;the page with the word prospects has been long torn off from their dictionary.
Re: LADIES Only..!!! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
The name of the thread na ladies only and guyz full here, na wa o. Abi na gay una be
Re: LADIES Only..!!! by Deiok(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
godjohnson: The name of the thread na ladies only and guyz full here, na wa o. Abi na gay una be
Shouldnt i be asking you thesame question
Re: LADIES Only..!!! by Kondomatic(m): 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
professorfal

modify your quote bro

1 Like

Re: LADIES Only..!!! by professorfal: 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
Kondomatic:

professor.fal
Ndifere.ke

oh yeah!
Re: LADIES Only..!!! by Kondomatic(m): 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
professorfal:

oh yeah!
lols.

modify biko
Re: LADIES Only..!!! by MrSavage: 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
Would you spend money on a man you are dating, besides giving him the occasional gifts??

he said ladies only shout out to the bobriskies in the house.... men like women #osheybaddest

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Shares Hot Passionate Kissing Picture With Her Boo ( 18 + ) / Effect Of Dating App To Romance And Relationship / Call Me An Unfaithful Wife But I Cant Avoid Making Love To My Step Son(part One)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.