Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Is It Good For A Woman To Build Her House? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Good For A Woman To Build Her House? (1160 Views)

Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? / Woman To Divorce Husband Over Bride Price / My Mom's Elder Sister Is Threathening To Throw My Family Out Of Her House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good For A Woman To Build Her House? by fowowe411: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
This is becoming a common trend in our society today and I find it disturbing(personal orientation).I wonder why a woman who is legally married will want to acquire a house.May be my thought is a result of my family orientation or there are many people out there with the same view is what I don't know.
Matured minded please let's hear your from your own perspective.should a married woman or better put why will a married woman wants to acquire her own house when she is still in her husband's house?
Re: Is It Good For A Woman To Build Her House? by ireneidiva(f): 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
fowowe411: This is becoming a common trend in our society today and I find it disturbing(personal orientation).I wonder why a woman who is legally married will want to acquire a house.May be my thought is a result of my family orientation or there are many people out there with the same view is what I don't know.
Matured minded please let's hear your from your own perspective.should a married woman or better put why will a married woman wants to acquire her own house when she is still in her husband's house?
There is nothing wrong with it. It is an asset, she can live with her husband and rent it out.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Woman To Build Her House? by fowowe411: 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
Yes I thought so as well but the person that prompted me to open this thread was actually braging that there is nothing her husband has that she doesn't.this got me thinking sha
Re: Is It Good For A Woman To Build Her House? by soulglo: 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
fowowe411: Yes I thought so as well but the person that prompted me to open this thread was actually braging that there is nothing her husband has that she doesn't.this got me thinking sha

What exactly is wrong with having what her husband has?

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Woman To Build Her House? by Kanwulia: 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
If a man can't build. . . the children should sleep under bridges abi? grin

"Except THY LORD buildeth the house. . . the laborer laboreth in vain. . . . ."!

Those who wait on the LORD. . .shall wait forever!!!! cheesy

O YE WOMEN. . .GO FORTH AND BUILD! kiss

Let the men move in. . . . cheesy
Re: Is It Good For A Woman To Build Her House? by tpia5: 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
fowowe411: Yes I thought so as well but the person that prompted me to open this thread was actually braging that there is nothing her husband has that she doesn't.this got me thinking sha

Did the husband complain to you?
Re: Is It Good For A Woman To Build Her House? by adepink(f): 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
What kind of mentality is this in 21st century? Building a house is diff 4m building a home.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Woman To Build Her House? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
Kanwulia: If a man can't build. . . the children should sleep under bridges abi? grin

"Except THY LORD buildeth the house. . . the laborer laboreth in vain. . . . ."!

Those who wait on the LORD. . .shall wait forever!!!! cheesy

O YE WOMEN. . .GO FORTH AND BUILD! kiss

Let the men move in. . . . cheesy
gbam cheesy molike yin jare grin
Re: Is It Good For A Woman To Build Her House? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
adepink: What kind of mentality is this in 21st century? Building a house is diff 4m building a home.
i tire o
Re: Is It Good For A Woman To Build Her House? by fowowe411: 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
adepink: What kind of mentality is this in 21st century? Building a house is diff 4m building a home.
I only asked for people's opinion and stop trying to clever it is not your thing.
Re: Is It Good For A Woman To Build Her House? by fowowe411: 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
I only asked for people's opinion and stop trying to sound clever it is not your thing.
Re: Is It Good For A Woman To Build Her House? by Alfoasegh: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
It's no big deal if a woman builds with the full knowledge of her husband. Problem arises mostly when women build and hide it from their husbands.

(1) (Reply)

War Against Step Mothers’s (wasm’s) / A Nigerian Baby Started Feeding Herself 72hrs After Her Birth! / My Mother-in-law Interfers Too Much In My Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.