Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

I Want To Start My Own Pinterest. Is It A Good Idea? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Start My Own Pinterest. Is It A Good Idea? (557 Views)

Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? / Pinterest Is Now The Newest Social Media Phenomenon / How Do I Start My Own Web Sms Biz? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start My Own Pinterest. Is It A Good Idea? by huzaifaidris: 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
I am sure most of the people here know, use or have heard about Pinterest. It is a board where people share, comment and like pictures only. I am having the idea to start one and I have all it takes to start. I want your advice before I proceed. Thank You
Re: I Want To Start My Own Pinterest. Is It A Good Idea? by dwittyc0der(f): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2013
You are drunk undecided sorry jes joking but u cannot beat pinterest ,, jes keep the idea inside pocket grin and start something better
huzaifaidris: I am sure most of the people here know, use or have heard about Pinterest. It is a board where people share, comment and like pictures only. I am having the idea to start one and I have all it takes to start. I want your advice before I proceed. Thank You

Re: I Want To Start My Own Pinterest. Is It A Good Idea? by everyday: 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2013
I use pinterest as one of my online marketing strategies and it works perfectly
Re: I Want To Start My Own Pinterest. Is It A Good Idea? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
dwittyc0der: You are drunk undecided sorry jes joking but u cannot beat pinterest ,, jes keep the idea inside pocket grin and start something better

People like you distract others by discouraging them while you go on with the same plan.

@ huzaifaidris pls go ahead with whatever plan you have and of course add a little twist to it to stand out. Enjoy the ride and experience as well
Re: I Want To Start My Own Pinterest. Is It A Good Idea? by dwittyc0der(f): 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
U be mumu @ ribechi ,, do i look like apkamu ?? for ur eyes hum .. watin concern me with pinterest ? hu8m !! u guys dont reason @ all with Good sense ... eish for u sha !! na watin dey ur mind u dey talk .. kuku tell us say u won build d same thing shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
ribechi:

People like you distract others by discouraging them while you go on with the same plan.

@ huzaifaidris pls go ahead with whatever plan you have and of course add a little twist to it to stand out. Enjoy the ride and experience as well
Re: I Want To Start My Own Pinterest. Is It A Good Idea? by yawatide(f): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
OP:
Considering how popular pinerest is, what would you be offering extra to make current pinterest followers to use your app, as opposed to pinterest?

If you can answer the above with a convincing business answer, then you are on your way to making it. Otherwise, consider your exercise as a test of your coding skills and nothing more.

Good luck!
Re: I Want To Start My Own Pinterest. Is It A Good Idea? by huzaifaidris: 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
dwittyc0der: You are drunk undecided sorry jes joking but u cannot beat pinterest ,, jes keep the idea inside pocket grin and start something better

I am not competing with anyone. I just want to make something that will get few visits and earn money from it thats all
Re: I Want To Start My Own Pinterest. Is It A Good Idea? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
dwittyc0der: U be mumu @ ribechi ,, do i look like apkamu ?? for ur eyes hum .. watin concern me with pinterest ? hu8m !! u guys dont reason @ all with Good sense ... eish for u sha !! na watin dey ur mind u dey talk .. kuku tell us say u won build d same thing shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

My guess is as right. Just as i was reading the reply, it occured to me that this could be a lady, i mean a girl talking. Lo and behold its a female. All in this category of people sound the same. I don't meddle with such people.
Re: I Want To Start My Own Pinterest. Is It A Good Idea? by bizfirst: 2:36am On Dec 02, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
OP:
Considering how popular pinerest is, what would you be offering extra to make current pinterest followers to use your app, as opposed to pinterest?

If you can answer the above with a convincing business answer, then you are on your way to making it. Otherwise, consider your exercise as a test of your coding skills and nothing more.

Good luck!

You took this out of my mouth! OP, heed her advice!

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Out Technologies And Frameworks Used On Any Website / Facebook Like Needed / Wordpress 3.8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.