Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:33 AM

ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE (57424 Views)

How To Increase Your Battery Life On Any Andriod / Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely / How To Root Any Andriod Tablet Including Andriod 4.4 And Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE by marcjoe(m): 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
yinxfun: gbam... my apps too much faa.. aw I go do dis stuff naw angrygbam... my apps too much faa.. aw I go do dis stuff naw

Make sure u ve 2gb of free sdcard space then
Re: ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE by twaintoy(f): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
marcjoe:

No need of adding another account....use ur previous account
It has opened but cant update any app. It says for example, "Update for BBM could not be downloaded due to an error (Error retrieving information from server. RPC:S-3) what do i do?
Re: ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE by Bgino(m): 6:39am On Dec 30, 2013
marcjoe: how to correct PLAYSTORE error retrieving information from server [RPC:S-5:AEC-0]
Go to "Settings"
Tap “Applications”
Tap “Manage Applications”
Select "All"
Scroll to and tap “Google Play Store”
Tap “Force Stop”, tap “OK”, tap “Clear data”, and tap "OK".
Tap the Back button to get back to the applications list.
Scroll to and tap “Google Service Framework”
Tap “Force Stop”, tap “OK”, tap “Clear data”, and tap "OK".
Now reboot (switch on & off) your device....
SIGNED by me.....!
[color=#006600][/color

ive tried all these procedures yet same error msg keep popping up.hw do i knw if my phone is rooted or not.
Re: ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE by mrcjoe: 7:51am On Dec 30, 2013
Bgino: [color=#006600][/color

ive tried all these procedures yet same error msg keep popping up.hw do i knw if my phone is rooted or not.

Which error are u talking about...
Re: ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE by mrcjoe: 7:51am On Dec 30, 2013
twaintoy: It has opened but cant update any app. It says for example, "Update for BBM could not be downloaded due to an error (Error retrieving information from server. RPC:S-3) what do i do?

Check previous page for d solution to that error
Re: ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE by twaintoy(f): 8:37am On Dec 30, 2013
m@rcjoe:

Check previous page for d solution to that error
Tried It, still same problem. The error message I keep seeing is "Update for BBM could not be downloaded due to an error (Error retrieving information from server. RPC:S-3)
Re: ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE by codedflowz(m): 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
MarcJoe please help

I use Mtn network

whenever I wanna download new apps or update existing ones
It just keep showing "downloading".

Re: ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE by Najwal: 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
codedflowz: MarcJoe please help

I use Mtn network

whenever I wanna download new apps or update existing ones
It just keep showing "downloading".

Am ving dsame problem wit my play store using mtn night plan. My guess is d mtn night plan coz even youtube refuse to work also, n I was not experiencing dis b4 now.

1 Like

Re: ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE by codedflowz(m): 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
Najwal:

Am ving dsame problem wit my play store using mtn night plan. My guess is d mtn night plan coz even youtube refuse to work also, n I was not experiencing dis b4 now.
Exactly.
Re: ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE by Emmyk(m): 7:53am On Aug 07, 2014
Hi guys. I get this Error -24 code while trying to
download GTBank from playstore. I have tried all the
tips I saw online like uninstalling and clearing cache
of playstore.... what can I do? My P5 is not rooted
and I aint ready to root it anytime soon,,
Re: ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE by marcjoe(m): 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
HOW TO SOLVE GOOGLE PLAYSTORE COMMON ERRORS AND SOLUTIONS

Here is a list of play store errors with their problems and solutions.

1. GOOGLE PLAY ERROR 491

Can't download or error while updating an application.

Solution:
Remove the current Google account you are trying to download with.then reboot and add it again.
If problem persist clear data of Google services and play store.

2. GOOGLE PLAY ERROR 498

Download can't be completed or interrupted.

Solution:
Uninstall some apps and clear the cache.

3. GOOGLE PLAY ERROR 413

Can't download any application or update it

Solution:
Clear the data of Google services and play store.Also force stop them and then again try to download the application. If you had set acess point Proxies ,just remove them and clear your browser's cache.

4. GOOGLE PLAY ERROR 403

Downloading fails and the request is forbidden due to two google accounts running in the same device.

Solution:
Clear Proxy, Remove and add APN (Access Point Networks) again, Clear the search History. If problems persists remove the current google account then add new google account and try to download the application from play store again.

5. GOOGLE PLAY ERROR 492

The required application can be downloaded but fails to install.

Solution:
Firstly go to setting and then Apps and force stop the google services and Google Play Store and then clear data.If Problems doesn't solves Clear the Dalvik cache by going to Phone's Custom Recovery Mode.( i guess we all know how to do this, if u dont know this u can always ask...)

6. GOOGLE PLAY ERROR 919

The required application gets downloaded but it can't be opened.

Solution:
Clear some space on your device by uninstalling unnecessary applications,images,audio,video, or large files etc.

7. GOOGLE PLAY ERROR 927

The Download can't be completed due to upgrade of playstore.

Solution:
Wait till the Google Play Store gets updated.Then try again to download the application.
Re: ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE by Diseye29(m): 11:49am On Mar 10, 2015
Pls guys i need google play store app on bb10 av tryd bb world cnt find it
Re: ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE by sonofaGod: 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
marcjoe:
[b]FOR UNROOTED ANDRIOD PHONES...

Follow these steps to fix this problem:

1. On your andriod phone menu, go to Settings, then select Apps, then All, and finally Google Play Store.

2. Under Google Play Store, press the Clear Data and clear cache option and then Force Stop your playstore.

3. Go back to Settings again, and then Apps, then select All, and then locate Google services framework from the sorted list. In case you cannot find Google Services Framework from the sorted list, try to scroll right to the bottom of the list. Sometimes, this item is disabled. If it is disabled, you need to enable it first, so you can proceed to the next step.

4. Under Google Services Framework, clear data and then Force stop. Also clear data of Google play services then force close.

5. Go back to Settings, then Apps, and then All.

6. From the All menu, locate and select and the select Download Manager Clear Data.

After doing all the aforementioned procedures, turn off your andriod smartphone for about 60 seconds and then turn it back on. Try to access Google Play Store this time and it should be working fine. If by all means, the above given solution won’t solve your problem, please refer to step 2 below for rooted users..

Good luck![/b]
hello sir,have been having this problem with my play store.anytime I access it,it is always telling me connection timed out,rety for the past 24hrs.I just used your method and its still the same story of connection timed out,retry.please what else can I do,I use a samsung galaxy s5 unrooted.
Re: ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE by marcjoe(m): 7:23am On Apr 03, 2015
sonofaGod:
hello sir,have been having this problem with my play store.anytime I access it,it is always telling me connection timed out,rety for the past 24hrs.I just used your method and its still the same story of connection timed out,retry.please what else can I do,I use a samsung galaxy s5 unrooted.

Use another network to acess it..
Re: ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE by tobi9(m): 5:45am On Jul 12, 2015
marcjoe:
WHEN I GO AROUND D PHONE SECTION ON NAIRALAND, I VE ALWAYS SEEN PPL COMPLAINING ABOUT DERE PLAYSTORE ERROR, SO HERE I AM TAKING MY TIME TO DROP A SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEMS SOME PPL ARE CURRENTLY FACING....
NOTE THAT THIS IS JUST A POSSIBLE SOLUTION....I AM 95% CERTAIN DIS WOULD WORK..
I AM GONNA DROP TWO STEPS ON HOW TO MAKE UR PLAYSTORE TO START WORKING AGAIN.....THE FIRST METHOD WOULD B BASED ON NON - ROOTED ANDRIOD PHONES WHILE D SECOND WOULD B BASED ON ROOOTED PHONES WITH TITANUM BACKUP PRO INSTALLED...

Re: ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE by tobi9(m): 5:45am On Jul 12, 2015
marcjoe:
[b]METHOD 2..

FOR ROOTED USERS...

firstly u need to root ur andriod phone and download TITANUM BACKUP PRO

DOWNLOAD TITANUM BACKUP PRO BELOW...

[url=https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/xowguf9n7otd0tg/TitaniumBackup%20pro_6.1.0.apk?dl=1&token_hash=AAEWpjYC_Iogl7687VtQaXPD6r4HmDwldm6qhSkJT7z07g][/url]

After downloading the Titanum backup pro, install it in your andriod phone, open it and follow d steps below...

1. goto backup/restore tab...press the pass marked arrow at the top right of d TB, then allow it to calculate scenerio

2. locate BACKUP ALL USER APP, press run then select that green marked arrow to start ur backup...allow it to finish backing up..this can take upto 5mins or more depending on d apps u ve...

3. After backing up the next thing we need to do is boot into recovery mode...u can get mobileuncletools to do that for u or u do it manually by pressing power button + volume up button together for like 7secs when ur andriod phone is switched off.

4. In recovery mode WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET & WIPE CACHE PARTITION...

5. After doing that reboot ur phone..

note : by doing this u would loose all ur installed apps..dont b afraid u wont loose all ur apps cos u did a backup with titanum backup pro...

6. Install ur titanum backup pro back and goto BACKUP/RESTORE MISSING APPS WITH DATA then press that marked icon at d top right of d TB then locate RESTORE, then use that option to restore all ur apps again...

Then signin back into ur PLAYSTORE, then it would start working and downloading apps...

IF MY TUTORIAL IS OF GREAT HELP TO YOU, PLS DONT FORGET TO LIKE THIS POST...IT WOULD ENCOURAGE ME TO DROP MANY MORE ANDRIOD TUTORIALS....

GOODLUCK![/b]
mine is not helping with fifa 14 in app purchase always saying error connecting to store. I have tried everything is the purchase error but it still won't work. HELP ME PLEASE
Re: ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE by emmarache: 3:26am On Jul 14, 2015
please how do i fix unfortunately bbm has dm stopped message on my tecno tablet
Re: ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE by Carlcaresophia: 8:33am On Jul 14, 2015
emmarache:
please how do i fix unfortunately bbm has dm stopped message on my tecno tablet
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE by Stonywonder1993(m): 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
My Google map is not working..
Earth map is not Working....

Everything about location is dead on my Phone...
I tried all the necessary things...
Firstly it was
Play store and others...
But others are now working
Except Location...
Gurus please help...
Really Ned location especially in this Civilised World...
Every time..
Unfortunately, google store stopped.. Gapps location
Re: ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE by clicheesos: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
After rooting my samsung core prime for the first time, my play store keeps crashing, since this is the happend to my phone i panicked and reboot my phone (which is not approriate) and i dont know what to do anymore. Should i root my android again before following this steps? Bc the first method didnt worked for me. I assumed that the 2nd method is the one that i should follow. Pls help. I dont wanna spend money bc im totally broke rn. Pls help
Re: ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE by whisperweb: 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
please I root my tecno m3 and I started using the GLO 3gig BlackBerry subscription ... suddenly play store start to install any application by itself then I did factory reset .. after it is done my playstore is not signing in and I can't use bbm app...any help please
Re: ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE by pweshestguy: 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
i dnt want to restore my phone .... any oda way
Re: ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE by yungryce: 7:46am On Sep 14, 2016
my issue is dat whenever i try downloading large files of about 1gb or over, when d download is bout completing, playstore just crashes
Re: ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE by Andremani(m): 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
marcjoe:
WHEN I GO AROUND D PHONE SECTION ON NAIRALAND, I VE ALWAYS SEEN PPL COMPLAINING ABOUT DERE PLAYSTORE ERROR, SO HERE I AM TAKING MY TIME TO DROP A SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEMS SOME PPL ARE CURRENTLY FACING....
NOTE THAT THIS IS JUST A POSSIBLE SOLUTION....I AM 95% CERTAIN DIS WOULD WORK..
I AM GONNA DROP TWO STEPS ON HOW TO MAKE UR PLAYSTORE TO START WORKING AGAIN.....THE FIRST METHOD WOULD B BASED ON NON - ROOTED ANDRIOD PHONES WHILE D SECOND WOULD B BASED ON ROOOTED PHONES WITH TITANUM BACKUP PRO INSTALLED...

bro, guys, anyone i need assistance.. I got got this gionee p6 and since then i habe been having network issues... The signal bar goes blank and this x sign appears, the sim 2 where i insert my mtn sim is very slow in browsing even on 3g pls help
Re: ENTER HERE TO FIX ANY ANDRIOD PLAYSTORE ISSUE by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
marcjoe:
[b]METHOD 2..

FOR ROOTED USERS...

firstly u need to root ur andriod phone and download TITANUM BACKUP PRO

DOWNLOAD TITANUM BACKUP PRO BELOW...

[url=https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/xowguf9n7otd0tg/TitaniumBackup%20pro_6.1.0.apk?dl=1&token_hash=AAEWpjYC_Iogl7687VtQaXPD6r4HmDwldm6qhSkJT7z07g][/url]

After downloading the Titanum backup pro, install it in your andriod phone, open it and follow d steps below...

1. goto backup/restore tab...press the pass marked arrow at the top right of d TB, then allow it to calculate scenerio

2. locate BACKUP ALL USER APP, press run then select that green marked arrow to start ur backup...allow it to finish backing up..this can take upto 5mins or more depending on d apps u ve...

3. After backing up the next thing we need to do is boot into recovery mode...u can get mobileuncletools to do that for u or u do it manually by pressing power button + volume up button together for like 7secs when ur andriod phone is switched off.

4. In recovery mode WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET & WIPE CACHE PARTITION...

5. After doing that reboot ur phone..

note : by doing this u would loose all ur installed apps..dont b afraid u wont loose all ur apps cos u did a backup with titanum backup pro...

6. Install ur titanum backup pro back and goto BACKUP/RESTORE MISSING APPS WITH DATA then press that marked icon at d top right of d TB then locate RESTORE, then use that option to restore all ur apps again...

Then signin back into ur PLAYSTORE, then it would start working and downloading apps...

IF MY TUTORIAL IS OF GREAT HELP TO YOU, PLS DONT FORGET TO LIKE THIS POST...IT WOULD ENCOURAGE ME TO DROP MANY MORE ANDRIOD TUTORIALS....

GOODLUCK![/b]

I can't login in gmail in my phone showing network error even on 3g

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile / 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami / I Sold An IPhone To A Guy Who Scammed Me With A Fake Bank Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.