Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

If European Football Was Naija Music Industry - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / If European Football Was Naija Music Industry (403 Views)

European Football's 25 Best Defenders Right Now / *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / Why Is Israel In European Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If European Football Was Naija Music Industry by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 30, 2013
MAN CITY = WIZKID ~ Cos they gain very fast success but we don't know if it will last long.

LIVERPOOL = IDRIS ABDULKAREEM ~ Cos they live on previous success and now trying to come back to become champions again.

ARSENAL = JESSE JAGS ~ Trying to make the hits but does not get the needed result. But has been a very good producer coz he makes good beats.

CHELSEA = 9ICE ~ A local champion. They have not gotten the much needed awards.

BAYERN MUNICH = M.I ~ They might not be popular but a good team and very technical side.

INTER = TERRY G ~ Very rugged team that always fight their way up no matter how bad they might be.

AC = ASA ~ Very unique team.

MADRID = FELA ~ A team with many achievements but not the best though they have the best players.

MAN UNITED = DBANJ ~ Always supported by the leaders.

BARCA = 2FACE ~ Anytime, anyday they are always d best.
Re: If European Football Was Naija Music Industry by anthoniosp(m): 3:23am On Nov 30, 2013
justirich:

BAYERN MUNICH = M.I ~ They might not be popular but a good team and very technical side.

BARCA = 2FACE ~ Anytime, anyday they are always d best.
lol.. Which season be this one? Na before or after the 7:0?? Maybe you no know bayern.. 38 games unbeaten run... #respect #..
Re: If European Football Was Naija Music Industry by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 01, 2013
me sef no no wetin to talk
Re: If European Football Was Naija Music Industry by usbcable(m): 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
obviously OP is a Man Utd Fan
Re: If European Football Was Naija Music Industry by gwas(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
Man City=Wizkid - correct
Liverpool=Eedris Abdulkareem - correct
Arsenal=Jasse Jags - correct
Chelsea=9ice - a local champion and won a champions league? F9
Bayern Munich=M.I - any team that won a champions league and a bundesliga is more than popular except you don't know what time it is. I agree with the M.I though. Lol
Barca=Tu face - Barca is not always the best o, infact they are performing woefully at the moment.

(1) (Reply)

FA Cup - Liverpool Vs Oldham Today At 4pm / Best Performance At The Glo CAF Award 2013.? / Gerrard: Suarez Was Too Good To Sign For Arsenal True Or False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.