Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Shocking..ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Are Not His. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking..ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Are Not His. (918 Views)

My Mom And I Share The Same Husband. I Have 3 Kids For Him. Mom Has 2 – Orola / Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background / Men Who Marry Just One Wife Are Harming Themselves-muslim Cleric, Sheikh Bello. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking..ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Are Not His. by WebSurfer(m): 1:42am On Nov 30, 2013
I just read this on Linda's blog and felt like sharing..

Former Ghanaian international footballer Nii Odartey Lamptey has revealed that he recently found out that all three children he had with his wife of almost 20 years are not his biological children. He made the shocking revelation in a radio interviewed when asked why he was divorcing his wife.

“...I thought they were my children but upon a DNA test, I got to know that they are not my biological children. The issue is in court so I’m pleading, because it is a legal issue I don’t want to go through so many things, but I am 100% sure that the children are not mine after 20-years of marriage. We had five children but two passed away so we were left with only 3 and they are not mine" The former Aston Villa player told reporters

Meanwhile, his estranged wife Gloria Lamptey (pictured above) is claiming that it was Lamptey who suggested they use artificial insemination after realizing he was infertile. A claim Lamptey denies. A close friend of the former Anderlecht footballer said he'd on several occasions caught his wife cheating on him but stayed with her because of his love for her and the businesses they own together.

What a world... 20 years.. 5 kids, 2 gone, he ever hoped he had kids and all of a sudden he realizes they were never his

http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2013/11/ex-footballer-odartey-lamptey-discovers.html
Re: Shocking..ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Are Not His. by Godmother(f): 1:50am On Nov 30, 2013
Touching story. So who do we believe now; wifey or the guy?
Re: Shocking..ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Are Not His. by yousee(m): 2:21am On Nov 30, 2013
"That awkward moment..."
Re: Shocking..ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Are Not His. by trollolo: 2:32am On Nov 30, 2013
ZAAAAMN!!! shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy grin wink
Re: Shocking..ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Are Not His. by 24in7: 3:06am On Nov 30, 2013
D fear of wman is d beginnin of long life.....
Re: Shocking..ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Are Not His. by trollolo: 3:08am On Nov 30, 2013
^^ Nah bro. More like the fear of women is the beginning of all wisdom....
Re: Shocking..ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Are Not His. by yimikaa: 5:25am On Nov 30, 2013
The real definition of one chance...
Re: Shocking..ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Are Not His. by baralatie(m): 11:04am On Nov 30, 2013
Chai!automatic gobe!

(1) (Reply)

10 Facts About Women !!! / Where are the best handjob ladies at? / Can One Be In Love With His Or Her Cousin???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.