Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

What Is Happening To BARCELONA?? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Is Happening To BARCELONA?? (1445 Views)

Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model He Met In Ibiza To Barcelona / Neymar Sends Private Jet To Fly Girlfriend To Barcelona / Neymar Sends Private Jet To Bring Model To Barcelona (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To BARCELONA?? by korexes(f): 3:39am On Nov 30, 2013
I have been thinking about it alot, what is the way forward for this present barcelona team, do we need to make some drastic changes, bring in some young boys from the barcelona team B, manage this present one we have or what do u think people. But we do need to do something, because even with the 50 million signing iam still not feeling this team. What do u think? Or maybe iam the only one having issues with this present team?
Re: What Is Happening To BARCELONA?? by tutaboi(m): 3:51am On Nov 30, 2013
maybe!
Re: What Is Happening To BARCELONA?? by korexes(f): 4:20am On Nov 30, 2013
tuta boi: maybe!
come on, dont you just feel that something is missing?
Re: What Is Happening To BARCELONA?? by DesChyko1(m): 5:48am On Nov 30, 2013
Every team's progress is an alternation of parabolas and hyperbolas..forms and dips.. I feel the sudden change is play is due to the transition from Xavi-Iniesta era to a yet undefined era.
Re: What Is Happening To BARCELONA?? by nipeks001(m): 6:08am On Nov 30, 2013
What happened is the slowpoke called Tata Martino.
The guy has completely altered the system,barca now play a more unattractive direct style of play and the truth is only the complete tiki-taka system fits players like xavi or don't you know xavi was at barca for a long time but yet did not flourish until pep introduced the posession style and also became a hit for his country when spain started playing like that.
The truth is the guardiola type of tiki-taka is the type of style that suits the present crop of barca players like xavi,iniesta busquet etc.
And just bcoz they suffered a humiliating defeat last season,they decided to tweak their style instead of GETTING BETTER at what they do best.
And also,Neymar imo is a lil bit overhyped;he can never fill messi's void,NEVER.
Re: What Is Happening To BARCELONA?? by korexes(f): 8:48am On Nov 30, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
Every team's progress is an alternation of parabolas and hyperbolas..forms and dips.. I feel the sudden change is play is due to the transition from Xavi-Iniesta era to a yet undefined era.
how about sergi robeto he is obviously very good in the midfield why wont tata give this guys playing time when it is obvious xavi and iniesta are not playing their A game. This is my issue with the guy field this players they can give us the desired the results we want. Now other clubs are desperate to sign the young ones we are not ready to play
Re: What Is Happening To BARCELONA?? by korexes(f): 8:57am On Nov 30, 2013
@nipeks001, when tata first arrived, most articles where like Yes the more direct approach would make us better, as barcelona was becoming too predictable,even i tought so too, but right now iam not loving his approach the team has lost what makes it Barcelona, Total control of a game, something needs to be done fast.
Re: What Is Happening To BARCELONA?? by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
korexes:
I have been thinking about it alot, what is the way forward for this present barcelona team, do we need to make some drastic changes, bring in some young boys from the barcelona team B, manage this present one we have or what do u think people. But we do need to do something, because even with the 50 million signing iam still not feeling this team. What do u think? Or maybe iam the only one having issues with this present team?

Same questions haven arisen 8 years later. This life na cruise
Re: What Is Happening To BARCELONA?? by korexes(f): 7:47am On Nov 18, 2021
iLoveYouToo:

Same questions haven arisen 8 years later. This life na cruise

grin grin
We just signed Dani Alves, I no fit laugh and i no fit cry.
Anything Barcelona, i have left it in God's hands.

I am hopeful with this Xavi leadership sha (i hope he has the backing to implement real changes)
Eight years and the same thing sad

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To BARCELONA?? by Eggovic: 8:31am On Apr 06, 2022
korexes:

grin grin
We just signed Dani Alves, I no fit laugh and i no fit cry.
Anything Barcelona, i have left it in God's hands.

I am hopeful with this Xavi leadership sha (i hope he has the backing to implement real changes)
Eight years and the same thing sad
Are you now impressed with what's happening with Barcelona now?
Re: What Is Happening To BARCELONA?? by korexes(f): 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
Very much boss. The team is currently giving me joy.
Pedri, Gavi, aubameyang, araujo, dembele even Ferran. Although that one dey frustrate with missing chances. sad
I still look forward to Messi's return (never say never) smiley

Eggovic:

Are you now impressed with what's happening with Barcelona now?

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To BARCELONA?? by kpakpankolo: 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
beutifull team
Re: What Is Happening To BARCELONA?? by korexes(f): 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
Because the team is doing great doesn't mean we will/can water down Messi's impact on any team.
You will do well to recall the previous performance of some of our current best players (Busquets, Frankie, Dembele, Jordi etc) under Koeman.
I believe the coach has a large role in bringing out the best in any player and the same goes for Messi.
he is still the G.O.A.T

kpakpankolo:
Messi returne?
To destroy this beutifull team abi?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To BARCELONA?? by Eggovic: 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
korexes:
Very much boss. The team is currently giving me joy.
Pedri, Gavi, aubameyang, araujo, dembele even Ferran. Although that one dey frustrate with missing chances. sad
I still look forward to Messi's return (never say never) smiley

Yes boss. I'm big on Messi making a return. I watch our games these days with joy and hope. The glory days are back.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To BARCELONA?? by Ballzproblem2: 8:56pm On Jan 27
getting bleeped Left and right
Re: What Is Happening To BARCELONA?? by korexes(f): 9:09pm On Jan 27
lol. everything bitter for my mouth. energy down. Barcelona no go injure me angry cry
Ballzproblem2:
getting bleeped Left and right
Re: What Is Happening To BARCELONA?? by Ballzproblem2: 9:15pm On Jan 27
korexes:
lol. everything bitter for my mouth. energy down. Barcelona no go injure me angry cry
grin grin grin find hobby outside football

(1) (Reply)

Euefa Champions League Draw Live / We Lost To Sudan But The Pitch Was Terrible Let's Be Honest / Meet Chelsea’s 8-year-old Wonder Kid Denim Nnamudi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.