Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,278 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Sport Bet With Nairabet - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Sport Bet With Nairabet (1225 Views)

Phyno Signs Endorsement Deal With Nairabet / Nairabet Cracker And NAIRABET SECRETES / Nairabet Wonders Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sport Bet With Nairabet by umanahnsidibe: 4:28am On Nov 30, 2013
Before you take any move further, i will advice you register a FRESH nairabet account here at https://www./Odds/registration/affiliate327390. You hear me right. A lot of things are involved in really making it big on nairabet and other betting sites. One of such is registering a FRESH account if you already have one before so that you can start afresh. Therefore, Kindly click here => https://www./Odds/registration/affiliate327390 to get started. Ensure you register instantly. Very important.
A lot of folks out there are football lovers and have one team or the other. Like myself now,
my team is ARSENAL but i also love Barcelona. I know yours will be either Chelsea, Man utd, Liverpool, Man city, Real Madrid etc but, that’s not the point.

As a football lover, do you know that you can make money from football matches. Take for example, when arsenal won Swansea yesterday and Man utd won their match against reading, you wouldn’t believe i made extra #48,000 over the weekend.

How did i achieve this? I was so sure that Arsenal would win and they eventually did. I was sure that Man utd would win as well and they did win. I had placed bets on these 2 teams to win and when they did, i made my cool cash.

Well, the platform trough which the bets are placed is NAIRABET. As from next week, i shall begin some series on how to earn from football betting. I use the money earned from this means for my weekly expenses and never have to touch my other incomes.

To fund the account, you will see the option of ATM payment on the website when you are logged in. JUST click on deposit. Alternatively, you can fund through agents. You will see lists of their agents.

When you see the list, you will see their phone number and their location, never bother about location but if anyone is closer to you, fine. You can walk into his office and pay him
the exact amount you want to fund to your nairabet account and give him your USERNAME on nairabet and the money will be funded to your nairabet account.

If the agent is far away from you, you can ring his number and he will give you his account number to pay into. You will give him your username after payment and he will fund your account. Never bother about transacting with any of the agents. They have all been verified and known personally by nairabet boss. They can never toil with your money or dupe you. The worst is they might not fund you on time. In this case, you have to disturb them on phone.

(1) (Reply)

Pokemon Go Is A Huge Security Risk / How To Hack Dream League Soccer 16 / Your Favourite Video Games Fact You Probably Didn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.