Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? (2859 Views)

Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President / Buhari Overthrew Shagari Over $2.8b Oil Scam: Tinubu Wants APC VP Slot – Ikimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? by underscore: 6:18am On Nov 30, 2013
Strong indications have emerged that the leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Lagos have acquisced to the request of Christians in the state for a Christian governor in 2015. The candidate of choice is Ayo Gbeleyi, the present Commissioner of Finance in the administration of quintessential Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola.

The decision to present a Christian candidate emerged after due consultations with eminent Christian leaders and clerics who have promised to mobilise other faithfuls to vote enmasse for the party if a Christian emerges as gubernatorial candidate in the state. The leadership of the All Progressives Congress after a thorough search have found a willing and reliable Christian candidate in Ayo Gbeleyi, a thoroughbred professional known for his exceptional brilliance and intelligence.

Since the searchlight has beamed on Gbeleyi, Christian leaders are delighted that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has not only heeded to their demands but responded accordingly. They had argued that Moslems have successively governed the state since the inception of democracy. It is just fair and equitable to allow a Christian to govern Lagos, given the fact that succesive governors of the state since 1999 that democracy returned have been Moslems. Besides, they argued that the three Senatorial seats are occupied by Moslems.

Read the rest here: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/11/could-this-be-man-tinubw-wants-to.html

Re: Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:32am On Nov 30, 2013
My friend, will u remove ur 'offending' image off this site?

For ur info:
No one in the SW is bothered whether a christian or muslim bcomes a govr.

We dnt vote for parties or individuals. We vote for change and delivery!

We are in no class or level with our primitive up north or side-east who vote for religion or tribe and/or protest after being paid N500!

13 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? by doja(m): 6:42am On Nov 30, 2013
Stop this nonsense about religion for vote in southwest. Do not bring this primitive thinking to us we don't need it. We will only vote on the basis of ideas and capacity of the candidate not tribe or religion. Please stop this rubbish don't bring us to disgraceful low.

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? by mascot87(m): 6:58am On Nov 30, 2013
The opener of this thread must have in him/her the spirit of witchcraftangry

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? by musiwa112: 7:01am On Nov 30, 2013
You can clear see, this is tinubu brother.. And he change his name to Gbeleyi.. I have told you people before, they are doing you 419. If not 419.. this is Tinubu brother..

how can people be stupid not to know , this is tinubu brother.. are you people blind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFjWFOcn1y8

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? by Swiftlee(m): 7:09am On Nov 30, 2013
SLIDE waxie: My friend, will u remove ur 'offending' image off this site?

For ur info:

We are in no class or level with our primitive up north or side-east who vote for religion or tribe and/or protest after being paid N500!
BUSTED!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? by Capisco(m): 7:20am On Nov 30, 2013
Whether we lyk it or nt votin has bin devided alng religious lines...and doz attackin d op ar obviously muslims enjoying d fact dat lagos controlled by tinubu has bcum silently islamised...d govnor and all 3 senators ar all muslims..wat if its d oda way rnd and muslims are so marginalised wuld u stil say dsame tin??

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? by Articul8(m): 7:39am On Nov 30, 2013
Capisco: Whether we lyk it or nt votin has bin devided alng religious lines...and doz attackin d op ar obviously muslims enjoying d fact dat lagos controlled by tinubu has bcum silently islamised...d govnor and all 3 senators ar all muslims..wat if its d oda way rnd and muslims are so marginalised wuld u stil say dsame tin??
Bros,tlk 4 urslf. Do u knw I neva tot of d religion of our senators if nt 4 now dt u'r saying it. We dnt tailor our own politics like dt. We wnt a good hand no mata wia u com frm. Its only in d SW dt u c ppl frm oda states bcoming commissioners. Change ur mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? by Akshow: 7:55am On Nov 30, 2013
Capisco: Whether we lyk it or nt votin has bin devided alng religious lines...and doz attackin d op ar obviously muslims enjoying d fact dat lagos controlled by tinubu has bcum silently islamised...d govnor and all 3 senators ar all muslims..wat if its d oda way rnd and muslims are so marginalised wuld u stil say dsame tin??
heys bros,..... bros.... heys, I de talk to u. .....yes u! Sharrraaaaap ur mouth there before I whorzzze u wan derri slap. U think Yorubas are primitive thinking like ur miserable lot? In case u don't know. Tinubu and Fashola's wives are christian so what's the crap u are saying? We vote for change and say it as it is not for religious, ethnic and other sentimental reasons. Get that into ur thick akpu skull ewu gambia.

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:38am On Nov 30, 2013
mascot87: The opener of this thread must have in him/her the spirit of witchcraftangry
*CLASSIC* grin grin grin
Re: Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? by thewarrior72: 9:14am On Nov 30, 2013
If anyone noticed, all those attacking the op are all Muslim. There are quick to jump out to say "we don't vote on religious line" which they have used to bewitch lagos Christians. Such lies & hypocrisy does not sell any longer, we the Christians are wiser now.

Anyway, my prayer is that APC should field Muslim so that, they would be a land slide victory for LP or PDP candidate.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? by thewarrior72: 9:16am On Nov 30, 2013
SLIDE waxie: My friend, will u remove ur 'offending' image off this site?

For ur info:

Muslim undecided

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? by thewarrior72: 9:17am On Nov 30, 2013
doja: Stop this nonsense about religion for vote in southwest. Do not bring this primitive thinking to us we don't need it. We will only vote on the basis of ideas and capacity of the candidate not tribe or religion. Please stop this rubbish don't bring us to disgraceful low.
Muslim undecided

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? by thewarrior72: 9:17am On Nov 30, 2013
mascot87: The opener of this thread must have in him/her the spirit of witchcraftangry
Muslim undecided
Re: Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? by thewarrior72: 9:18am On Nov 30, 2013
Articul8:
Bros,tlk 4 urslf. Do u knw I neva tot of d religion of our senators if nt 4 now dt u'r saying it. We dnt tailor our own politics like dt. We wnt a good hand no mata wia u com frm. Its only in d SW dt u c ppl frm oda states bcoming commissioners. Change ur mentality.
Muslim undecided
Re: Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? by thewarrior72: 9:19am On Nov 30, 2013
Akshow: heys bros,..... bros.... heys, I de talk to u. .....yes u! Sharrraaaaap ur mouth there before I whorzzze u wan derri slap. U think Yorubas are primitive thinking like ur miserable lot? In case u don't know. Tinubu and Fashola's wives are christian so what's the crap u are saying? We vote for change and say it as it is not for religious, ethnic and other sentimental reasons. Get that into ur thick akpu skull ewu gambia.
Muslim undecided

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? by idupaul: 11:42am On Nov 30, 2013
the warrior72: If anyone noticed, all those attacking the op are all Muslim. There are quick to jump out to say "we don't vote on religious line" which they have used to bewitch lagos Christians. Such lies & hypocrisy does not sell any longer, we the Christians are wiser now.

Anyway, my prayer is that APC should field Muslim so that, they would be a land slide victory for LP or PDP candidate.

My tots exactly.. You go fear hybrid bigotry na ...

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2013
@warrior72, i'm a christian. Let's nt b sentimental by bringing ethnic/religious dichotomy into politics. To me, inasmuch as our politicians r given us d rsults we deserve, i dnt care what tribe they r or what religion they are 'cause i see them as Nigerians and nt an ethnic/religion entity.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? by BishopMagic: 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
another puppet for the puppet master
Re: Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? by Ajibel(m): 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2013
Let's be sincere with ourselves, the activities of New-generational churches have led to a religious divide in S/W. Many are nau thinking along religious lines. Let's not lie to ourselves, some yorubas of today arent towing the line of our religious-tolerant ancestors. Sadly, I think the cry for a Christian governor shouldnt be taken lightly. We should learn and prepare to live with the reality. As for me, i dont care if we have a pagan or atheist, as long as he is a performer, fine!!!

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? by eluquenson(m): 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
Another Fashola( Reincarnate) in the making
Re: Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? by doncaster(m): 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
If the Lagos Muslims in SW don't care or vote along religious line the best thing they can do to convince people is to support a Christian governor. They say action speaks louder than voice. If those Muslims that commented above had said yes we support him if he can continue the "good work" of fashola this would have been sweeter.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? by gratiaeo(m): 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
Gone are days of "we don't care whether muslin or Christians" blablablabla. The world is changing so we must live with it. Before Aregbesola became Osun state governor Osun was like cold water but today what's happening?

Aregbesola saga a case study for Yoruba Christians

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? by musiwa112: 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
[size=38pt]

here is

this is tinubu brother , it tell you about tinubu.

You people have become mugu in lagos.. Are you people blind.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? by gratiaeo(m): 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2013
doncaster: If the Lagos Muslims in SW don't care or vote along religious line the best thing they can do to convince people is to support a Christian governor. They say action speaks louder than voice. If those Muslims that commented above had said yes we support him if he can continue the "good work" of fashola this would have been sweeter.
Don't mind those Hypocrisy. They don't care whether Christian or Muslim because 1 of their own is there

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? by thewarrior72: 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
Lawee007: @warrior72, i'm a christian. Let's nt b sentimental by bringing ethnic/religious dichotomy into politics. To me, inasmuch as our politicians r given us d rsults we deserve, i dnt care what tribe they r or what religion they are 'cause i see them as Nigerians and nt an ethnic/religion entity.
I wouldn't have cared, if there is equality!
Re: Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? by BishopMagic: 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
[size=18pt]see title:

Could this be the man Tinubu wants to replace ....[/size]

After nah go talk say APC is a democracy
Re: Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? by plaindealer: 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
Dumb story cooked by by religious zealots and bigots. Tinubu ko, Tambuwal ni...

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? by underscore: 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
nice opinions, guys!
Re: Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? by thewarrior72: 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
Yoruba rocks: Who are you reffering to as "we christains"You mean the ibo christains.
cheesy
Both...
Re: Could This Be The Man Tinubu Wants To Replace Gov. Fashola At Alausa In 2015? by gnykelly(m): 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
i can bet u all Muiz Banire is our next Governor. The guy is more intelligent than Fashola. His work shot fashola to limelight during is first tenure

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Govt’ll Reverse Fashola’s Policies, Says Dosunmu / Baga Bomb Blast [picture] / Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.