Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Telexfree: The Most Reliable Online Work And Business In The World - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Telexfree: The Most Reliable Online Work And Business In The World (1061 Views)

Myfreebulksms - One Of The Best And Most Reliable Bulk SMS Portal In Nigeria !!! / Telexfree: The Most Reliable Online Work & Business / How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telexfree: The Most Reliable Online Work And Business In The World by edisoncash: 7:02am On Nov 30, 2013
Hello,
From the Desk of Edison
Welcome to this special ebook
Telexfree: The Most Reliable Online Work and Business in the World
I'm going to keep this short and sweet - I'm not going to bore you with the usual "rags-to-riches" story because I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear it. What I will say though, is this, If you're tired of all the so-called "systems" and business opportunities that require you to sell affiliate products, run pay per click advertising campaigns, operate websites or recruit new members before you earn or even hyips then I have excellent news for you. Keep reading because I guarantee that this will be the most important piece of information you will ever read about making money online, or in general for that matter. I have discovered an amazingly simple income that will allow you and anyone else to earn an incredible income from home, just by using your computer and the Internet. All you need to do is just to post an ads for the company and get paid weekly either $20 or $100 depending on the level you are and this will go on for a whole year right from the comfort of your home.
In Telexfree You do not need to refer anyone to make money, referrals are an additional income and it is not compulsory. You deal straight with the company and you get paid by the company weekly to your Nigerian account. When you post the weekly adverts that the company gives you, then your weekly income is guaranteed. It is as simple as that and you can make as much as you wish depending on the advertising package you have.
You make money in Telexfree by daily posting the adverts the company will give you. At the end of the week you get paid for doing this. It is a perfect work-at-home job and a zero-loss investment.
Let me give you guys an Idea of how this works; let’s say you buy one Ad central pack for $299. You would then post your one ad daily, and get paid $20 weekly… After 52 weeks = $1,040: Net gain: $1040 – $299 = $ 741 this a good little amount of money for just posting one ad daily, not to mention, you can buy as many ad centrals as you want.
Now let’s say, I put two people under you, one on your left and one on your right and then they buy ad centrals as well… then that means you would get $40 for recruiting them and an additional $20 for the binary cycle….ok, here we go, now if the person on your right gets one on his right and the person on your left gets one on his left then you get another $20 and it keeps going on and on and on…..plus you get 2% for how much your network gets paid weekly for posting their ad’s. That’s just for the ad central scenario. You can also make as many accounts as you want under yourself!
Now, for the family packs…you’re getting paid $100 a week for posting your ad’s after 52 weeks = $5,200: Net earnings: $5200 – $1375 = $3,825 and, like I said you can buy multiple packs.
Alright, now, let say two people sign up under you and they feel pumped about this opportunity, so they go out and buy family packs as well…that means you would get $200 for recruiting them and $80 for the binary cycle…I think you see where this is going….and then if someone signs up under your left persons left and then someone signs up under your right persons right then that’s another $80 and it just keep going….I mean, to be honest you only need two people that can recruit and your binary cycle earnings are going to take off like wildfire! Don’t forget, you get 2% of everyone weekly commissions.
Also, I almost forgot you will have a chance to become a direct investor with Best Western Hotel chain in October 2013, over 500 new hotels being built in Brazil! Each share pays $40,000 for 11 years!
HOW DO YOU EARN WITH TELEXFREE ?
TelexFree offers the sort of program and compensation plan that we have all been looking for.
It offers a very interesting blend of passive income, retail commissions and various referral bonuses.
This company is a worldwide opportunity, it is a big and legitimate company.They have a real product which they want the promoters to help advertise for them over the internet. Based in the US with an advertising arm in Brazil. Since early 2012 when they launched their promoters program in Brazil, they have made about 23 Millionaires. They launched their promoters program last year Nov for the US market and the rest of the world including. Nigeria.
1) TELEXFREE AD PLACEMENT PAYMENT
Simply put, a member has the option to buy a $299 ADCENTRAL PACKAGE (which comprises of 10 product software units) and by placing just 1 company ad per day, which promotes this product, you earn yourself $20 a week for 52 weeks ($299 turns into $1040 just for placing your weekly ads.No sponsoring, no other special requirements)
OR, a member has the option to buy a $1375 ADCENTRAL FAMILY PACKAGE (which comprises of 50 product software units) and by placing 5 company ads per day, which promotes this product, you earn yourself $100 a week for 52 weeks ($1375 turns into $5200 just for placing your weekly ads.Again, no sponsoring or special requirements needed)
2) TELEXFREE RETAIL COMMISSIONS
Should the ads that you place online daily promoting the companies product lead to a sale OR, should you be actively promoting this product to friends, family, or anyone offline (as it's a very useful product indeed), each sale will result in a 90% COMMISSION for that product for the first month.
This means for every product that you initially sell, you make a retail commission of $44.91.
3) TELEXFREE SPONSORSHIP BONUS
You earn $20 for every member that you recruit who purchases a $299 AdCentral Package and $100 for every member that you recruit who purchases a $1375 Family Ad Central Package. There are no limits to the number of members that your can recruit and therefore no limit to your sponsorship bonus.
4) TELEXFREE 2 x Infinity ( BINARY BONUS )
As long as you have recruited two personal referrals (one on your left and one on your right in your binary) as well as having ONE CUSTOMER (note: you can be your own customer), then you are entitled to this Binary Bonus. Anytime that you complete A CYCLE (having one new member on your left and a corresponding new member on your right, regardless of who referred these members) you earn $20 (for the AdCentral level) and $80 (for the Family AdCentral level). This is huge and can add up to some significant money. The company allows you to earn up to $15,000 PER DAY.
5) TELEXFREE RETAIL RESIDUAL COMMISSIONS ( 5 LEVELS DEEP )
Seeing that this product comes with a recurring monthly cost, you receive $4.99 PER MONTH from each of your DIRECT CUSTOMERS who have purchased the product from you AND you also receive $0.99 PER MONTH from all the customers belonging to all of your downline members down an entire 5 GENERATIONS.
HUGE RESIDUAL MONTHLY INCOME for all of those who would be dedicated and actively building this business.
6) TELEXFREE 6 GENERATIONS OF INCOME
As if it couldn't get any better, you can receive 2% of all the money that your downline receive just for placing their ads. This extends down 6 generations of downline.
Now imagine what is being said here.You purchase a package, you post your ads and get paid. You refer others to this program and they do the same, everyone placing their ads and getting paid.
YOU now receive 2% of ALL of these peoples earnings that they received from placing their ads down 6 generations.
If everyone sponsored 4 members to earn TelexFree income who did the same, you would be earning over $43,000 a month just 6 generations deep. THAT'S HUGE!!
This money is paid weekly.
7) GROUP EARNINGS BONUS POOL
Members who attain 22 cycles per day for 20 days straight share in 1% of another the Company Bonus Pools.
This is easily attainable as your entire network basically builds your binary for you and earnings there can really be outstanding.
cool TEAM BUILDER BONUS POOL
Members who are at the $1375 level package who personally sponsor 10 people within 60 days who also come in at the $1375 level, will share in another 2% additional bonus pool of up to $39,000 a year.
9) HOTEL COMPANY SHARES-Had Started since October 2013
The company is doing a Joint Venture with Best Western where they plan to build 500 Hotels in Brazil.
Telexfree members will be allowed to purchase shares in these hotels from October 2013 and receive income from these shares for an 11 YEAR period.
THE TELEXFREE PRODUCT
The basic product is unlimited long distance calling to over 40 countries whether you are calling to/from a mobile phone or regular land-line. That basic product retails for $49.90 per month and leverages the technology of a 13 year old company. The company also has a network marketing system that allows members to share in companies revenue by promoting the company with free advertising on the web.
How To Register or Signup On TelexFree
Copy this link and place it on your browser, http://www.telexfree.com/edisoncash
Please ensure you register with the link above with sponsor name(edisoncash) which will automatically enter you into our special global team. As a member you will enjoy free tips and trainings on how best to maximize your Telexfree business or Work. You will interact with other telexfree promoters across the world and share ideas as well as learn. You will have access to a lot of our private resources which will help you make a lot of money.
If you need further clarifications you can call me: 08039568803 and +2348127156157 or get me on skype: edisonehimen
Re: Telexfree: The Most Reliable Online Work And Business In The World by edisoncash: 10:05am On Nov 30, 2013
Quit crying about what you lost and prophesy over what you have left. Stop looking back!!
Re: Telexfree: The Most Reliable Online Work And Business In The World by IRIENBOY(m): 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
Re: Telexfree: The Most Reliable Online Work And Business In The World by edisoncash: 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
Please live training is available if you are interested.
Re: Telexfree: The Most Reliable Online Work And Business In The World by edisoncash: 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
(*) BREAKING NEWS! TelexFREE Brand new product, My Financial Advantage Plan (MFA) IS GOING LIVE AND LAUNCHING AT 9:00PM est. THERE WILL BE AN EMAIL SENT TO EVERYONE WHO PRE-REGISTERED!

(1) (Reply)

Make 1000$ / FOR SALE!!! Detached Five Bedrooms Duplexes With BQ At Choice Locations / 100% Natural And Non Alcoholic Wine Available. (ideal For Xmas And Parties)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.