Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. (24043 Views)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! / Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 02, 2013
John.jnr:
oh! People that call themselfs muslems, i pity you, you head toword distruction and total doom, for you have blasphamed against the holy spirit(impotent h*ly spirit) for yee shall not be forgiven.

A typical christian threat when they have been defeated. Empty,sad and predictable. Your God should fight for himself,can't he?

2 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Olril18(m): 9:08am On Dec 02, 2013
ifeness:

A typical christian threat when they have been defeated. Empty,sad and predictable. Your God should fight for himself,can't he?

there are no group of people in this world,who are as brainwashed like african xtians..

2 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2013
John.jnr:
illitrates lol. Mattew was a tax collector befor jesus called him john mark was a physician(doctor) he also wrote the bible, do u mean somone that works for the government as an accountant(mattew) is an illitrate. Maybe u should make some reserch.

Mark was the only disciple who wrote a book about Jesus.

The gospel of Matthew is a fraud, written by an imposter.

Luke wasn't even born until about 100yrs after Jesus's birth

John was an illiterate like Jesus, he had all his books written by Prochorus, who was a Roman

The revelation couldn't have been written by john, because he had died 10 yrs before the book was written.

You all need to trace the history of ur Bible and religion
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Blazinraj01(f): 9:35am On Dec 02, 2013
Olril18:

there are no group of people in this world,who are as brainwashed like african xtians..
As in? Thank you. Its good to have a good knowledge of what you practice.

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Mintayo(m): 9:40am On Dec 02, 2013
macof:

Mark was the only disciple who wrote a book about Jesus.

The gospel of Matthew is a fraud, written by an imposter.

Luke wasn't even born until about 100yrs after Jesus's birth

John was an illiterate like Jesus, he had all his books written by Prochorus, who was a Roman

The revelation couldn't have been written by john, because he had died 10 yrs before the book was written.

You all need to trace the history of ur Bible and religion
All you wrote up here are Lies. Are u for real?
Luke was born 100yrs after Jesus?
Smh,like i am surprised.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 9:44am On Dec 02, 2013
Bolurx: Reading through the comments above, my heart became sore.

Dispute upon dispute. What has this solved?

But one thing I want you to know beloved people, whether He is called Yeshua or Yahshua or Jesus, the truth is the name works! I'm a Yoruba and we call Him Jesu. Yet at the utterance of "Loruko Jesu Kristi" things happen!

I want to submit however at this juncture, that it takes divine revelation to actually become acquainted with the Person of Jesus Christ.

Hear this testimony:

There is a place called Erio Ekiti in Ekiti State in Southwest Nigeria. There is a mountain called Ori Oke Aanu(Mountain of Mercy) in that small town. People come from all over the country and abroad to pray in the name of Jesus.

A Muslim Woman also visited this mountain to pray after years of childlessness (27 yrs or so). As she came, she was heard by many saying," Jesus I didn't come to be a Christian. All I want is a Child."
After her stay on the mountain, she had a revelation. She saw a Man being dragged along the road. There were armed men, hefty and merciless men, beating Him as though He had committed a great atrocity. She was there wondering what that Man did that would incur such beatings and excruciating pain. She looked on feeling for the Man. He was dragged all the way to a place with blood gushing out of Him. He groaned. He wailed. He cried. These desperate men took him and nailed him to a tree.

Still in the revelation, the woman summoned courage and came to the Man, asking, "Mr, what is it that you have done. This agony is much and I can feel it."

Then the man opened his mouth amidst tears, saying, "I am Jesus. And I'm doing this for you." Jesus then took time to explain to her His person, His Love and His assignment for her.

After the revelation, this woman conceived she started having her own kids. She currently works in South Africa as a Preacher of the Gospel of Jesus and as a Minister for Barren Women.

I pray that the Lord will personally reveal Himself to you in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.

www.facebook.com/bolurx

To the bold- do u realize that when u pray on a mountain u pray to Orisha Oke? He is God of mountains and blesses those with problems who come to him in sincerity.
That woman got nothing from Jesus, her child belongs to Orisha Oke

Do u know that names don't matter in the spiritual realm? If u like pray in the name of poo, if u are sincere in the presence of Orisha oke he would bless u wit ur heart desire.

The woman's vision is common to any depressed and deluded individual.
many have had visions of many Orisha especially when they are going through hard times like the woman.

Truly I tell you, if you pray/swear by Sango it works faster and more effective than Jesus.
Many politicians swear by Jesus and Bible yet they steal from the nation freely without consequence, let's see how far if they start swearing by Sopona,Sango or Ogun
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 02, 2013
Mintayo:
Smh,like i am surprised.

Ok tell us since he showed you his birth certificate
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 9:54am On Dec 02, 2013
Olril18: gullible africans....with ur farcial and bedvilling religion,u wondered why nigeria with all its plethora of "men of God " is such an underdeveloped country..
so waste ur precious time here discussing ur farcial religion that has even be dumped by the europeans who bring it to u.when u can use ur head and contribute to our dear failing country...
if the way of those who called themselves cristians hypocritical ways are anything to go by,nigeria would not even be in problems.
the person who even started this thread is a big fool..
while ur pastors, or prophets are using u to acheive their economic,and political aim,u are busy here opening a thread of paradise and hell fire....
foolish people
Oh God,opened d eyes of we africans,come to our rescue!!

Africa can never progress with christianity and Islam pulling us back
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 10:01am On Dec 02, 2013
cryptic: It is so strange and awful what people say about Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Have you thought about what he came to give to mankind? Most of you people saying terrible things about him would most likely be slaves, gladiators or even maidservants. A chief in your village would walk into your home and take your wife and daughters and there is absolutely nothing you would do about it. The king even had more power. Humans lived like gods among men; Oppressed other humans because they had access to more power, fame and wealth. Jesus Christ came to give mankind hope; he came to show mankind the way to truth and salvation. Unfortunately, some fools do not see the impact of Christ in their lives so they say ill things about him. All of you saying evil things about him should better get down on your knees to ask for forgiveness because he is coming soon indeed. He is coming with glory and power to judge both the quick and the dead. Christ represents everything good in you. He was blameless and both divine and human(Hypostatic Union). He came in this pure state to act as a sacrifice to God so we can be free: For without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sins. Christ did not come for the righteous, he came for the sinners so they can be saved and shielded from the manipulations of Satan and his cohorts. Christ loves the sinner but hates sin. Sin leads to destruction of both the mind and the body but FAITH in Christ is what you need to be saved. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ is sufficient for all.

I rather serve a chief in my village than serve a long dead Jewish foreigner.

But I can't even serve any man(Ori mi maje)

The sacrifice of Rams on Sallah sweetens me better than Jesus sacrifice.

In sacrifice of meat, the people are to share in the meat as the universal forces share the Energy from the blood.

Did u eat the meat of Jesus?
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2013
the warrior72:
The LORD JESUS CHRIST

My ancestor will answer for themselves, I'm only answerable to myself.

As I said before, u are not a candidate of heaven because u are Christian, U will have to workout ur salvation with fear & trembling for u to be a candidate of heave
In Christiannity salvation is not a bandwagon thing, rather a personal venture/affair with God.

Let me conclude by saying this, in this race I don't drag my father,mother or brother& sister,there are to make they decision whether to go to heaven or hellfire.

So u live for urself not to drag people into ur life or vice versa.

But u drag a dead Jew into ur life.

Assuming this Jesus is one of ur dead ancestors in the Egungun I would understand ur loyalty but a man who has no blood connection wit u watsoever.

Fear that's wat christianity is all about, keep people in for fear that if they leave no other destination but hell awaits them. Your early Christian fathers were indeed very smart, that even Mohammed had to use their strategy
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 10:13am On Dec 02, 2013
Mintayo:
Smh,like i am surprised.

lol slander.

You know I am right Jesus was ready long dead when Luke was born.
And besides shey u say all I wrote are lies show me the truth then.

John was not illiterate but a doctor right?
John wasn't thrown into boiling oil right?
Matthew has personality disorder right?
John was already dead when so imposters came to write revelations?

Pls u have no case.
Christianity is a fraud, and there's nothing to prove otherwise
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 10:23am On Dec 02, 2013
mahdino:

There are millions of people worshiping fire, cow, elephant, monkeys e.t.c. Instead of worshiping the one true God (Ela, Allah), the God of Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Mohammad and they still get what they want and healing. They are satisfied and have peace. But it is false peace. So brother leave the false peace and embrace true peace by worshiping the one true God (Allah). That is peace in this world and the here after.

No one worships Fire, monkey, elephant. They use them as point of contact with the Gods.

And you are a fool to claim Allah is one true God, the Christians have their own Gods, Hinduism has their own Gods

So Allah is just one in a bunch like how it was in the kaaba

Abraham left Allah(whom he knew as Naana) and served El Shaddai
Moses served El Shaddai aka Yahweh
Jesus blasphemed against Yahweh and was murdered
Mohammed is the only Allah worshiper in ur list

Mumu they are living in false peace while u live in True peace, are u muslims living in peace atol? Is ur joy nt in violence? are Mohammed and Osama not ur role models?
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 10:40am On Dec 02, 2013
mahdino:

Brother I think u are wrong the bible did make reference.In Isaiah 29:12 pls confirm. In Matthew 21:43 Jesus said the kingdom of God shall be taken away from the Jews. Deutronomy 32:21 the kingdom of God shall be taken from Isreal to Arabia. In John 16:7 Jesus said a guide will come after me the comforter (Mohammad), John 14:16 and John 16 : 12

Isaiah 29 said nothing about an Arab verse 12 wasn't a prophecy either but something that has happened already- see the use of past tense.

Deut. 32:21 doesn't state dat, u are a liar

So wat nation is the kingdom of God going to? Yoruba nation?

Show me where Mohammed's name appeared or anything Arabia? Was Mohammed a comforter? Foolish idiot trying to twist the Bible for ur Islam.

John 14:16 talks about a comforter that would stay forever, did Mohammed stay forever?
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Mintayo(m): 11:13am On Dec 02, 2013
ifeness:

Ok tell us since he showed you his birth certificate
nop,He is the one left with d proof.
He shld prove it,not just propagating Lies.
I bet Paul too came 200yrs after Jesus,no?
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 02, 2013
Mintayo:
nop,He is the one left with d proof.
He shld prove it,not just propagating Lies.
I bet Paul too came 200yrs after Jesus,no?

I wish we could debate about our black ancestors and not Arabs who have no economic importance to Black Africans

Do you know anything about your ancestors....I mean how they coped with life 2000 years ago?
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Olril18(m): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2013
macof:

To the bold- do u realize that when u pray on a mountain u pray to Orisha Oke? He is God of mountains and blesses those with problems who come to him in sincerity.
That woman got nothing from Jesus, her child belongs to Orisha Oke

Do u know that names don't matter in the spiritual realm? If u like pray in the name of poo, if u are sincere in the presence of Orisha oke he would bless u wit ur heart desire.

The woman's vision is common to any depressed and deluded individual.
many have had visions of many Orisha especially when they are going through hard times like the woman.

Truly I tell you, if you pray/swear by Sango it works faster and more effective than Jesus.
Many politicians swear by Jesus and Bible yet they steal from the nation freely without consequence, let's see how far if they start swearing by Sopona,Sango or Ogun
u will be blessed uncountable times for this..

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by DJda63(m): 11:30am On Dec 02, 2013
The bible was written by Constantine,a business man who portrayed Jesus as God. Majority thought Jesus was God because of his attitude,so,Constantine wrote the bible and portrayed him as God to boost his sales,just to make a lot of money selling the bible,Jesus never called himself God,read Davinci Code to learn more about this,also,the original Bible was burnt my the Persians,the one that christians read today is just a work of fiction,so much edited to sell well,funniest thing is that Constantine was never a christian,he even declined getting baptised while he was on his sick bed and died a Pagan
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by LeStylo: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2013
the warrior72: undecided
Stop comforting ur self with misconception& quoting the bible u no nothing about. And learn to live with the stark reality, that u are damned as long as u remained in Islam......good day

Wow! Some people actually speak with so much authority as if the Almighty had vested them with the responsibility of passing out His judgement. Don't be in a hurry folks, judgement is only one death away and man shall be recompensed in full for that which he used to do.
Peace!
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Olril18(m): 11:44am On Dec 02, 2013
macof:

And you have no right to disrespect and claim people are rejected by God.

You are not God, and have never heard, seen or felt God, you do not know anything other than wat people have written in Bible for u.- which is not reliable, and cannot be considered universal truth as it is simply one perspective contradicting all others.

There's more chance of the major Bible doctrines and ur post to be false because a God of the universe wouldn't restrict righteousness to only few individuals and punish those he did not because he didn't fancy them enough to give them such righteousness like Abraham.

all humans are born with consciousness in order to feel(not literally) God, his will exist in everyman.

And people like u who claim Christians are the only God chosen people while others are rejected is simply discrimination similar to racism and disgusting bigotry.

By the way you didn't answer my questions

Wat happens to glorious pagans before Christ who didn't have Yahweh's righteousness? Alexander, Julio Cesar, Cleopatra etc.

And wat happens to those after Christ who didn't know Christ? Your ancestors of let's say 4 generations ago?

there is no other race in d world who are as unintelligent as africans,..we are the only race in the world that rejects our own culture and history to absorbed what other races dumped onto us without questioning.....some christians are so shockingly vociferous about their religion that u wondered despite their hypocrisy show on this foreign religion how majority of them are still confounding in poverty.....
is their God blind despite all those stupid night vigils?

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
mahdino:

There are millions of people worshiping fire, cow, elephant, monkeys e.t.c. Instead of worshiping the one true God (Ela, Allah), the God of Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Mohammad and they still get what they want and healing. They are satisfied and have peace. But it is false peace. So brother leave the false peace and embrace true peace by worshiping the one true God (Allah). That is peace in this world and the here after.

how can i worship allah....i am a nigerian

and allah only understands arabic....

and the ocassional shedding of human blood
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
Olril18:

there is no other race in d world who are as unintelligent as africans,..we are the only race in the world that rejects our own culture and history to absorbed what other races dumped onto us without questioning.....some christians are so shockingly vociferous about their religion that u wondered despite their hypocrisy show on this foreign religion how majority of them are still confounding in poverty.....
is their God blind despite all those stupid night vigils?

This is sadly true. The glory of Africa is dead and the children of our African ancestors are selling themselves freely to slavery.

But I want to dedicate my life for the course of gaining mental independence for Africa.
I am sure that's my destiny in this life, to help Africans see the light and appreciate their African self.

It starts with all of those who are not sired to Foreign doctrines to make bold steps and help those who are in bondage break free
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
ifeness:

no

i think its allah and his buddy muhaMAD that should fight for themselves....

look at the gullible suicide bombers and fooools like mujahed1n who are ready to cut heads for them so that they can have their daily dose of human blood
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
DJ da 6'3":
The bible was written by Constantine,a business man who portrayed Jesus as God. Majority thought Jesus was God because of his attitude,so,Constantine wrote the bible and portrayed him as God to boost his sales,just to make a lot of money selling the bible,Jesus never called himself God,read Davinci Code to learn more about this,also,the original Bible was burnt my the Persians,the one that christians read today is just a work of fiction,so much edited to sell well,funniest thing is that Constantine was never a christian,he even declined getting baptised while he was on his sick bed and died a Pagan

grin funny and a little twisted but the message is true.

Constantine was in it for power and wealth, he wasn't even baptized (some say, he was baptized on his death bed.grin but why wait till u are ready to die?)

King Charles and King James were also devils
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
Olril18:
u will be blessed uncountable times for this..

And blessings to you too

Ase!
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
me too oooo

Proudly Yoruba/Nigerian/African !!!!

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Bolurx(m): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
mahdino:

Ignorance!!! So Allah is the one true God. Do you not know that in the time of Mohammed, Arabia worshipped over 200 gods, the chief of whom is Allah. When he became possessed by his "illusions", he named Allah the one true God. Unfortunately you all are deceived by this big lie. You are lost. Study Islamic and Arabian history. Arabic Historians and Islamic Theologians who later got the revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ have revealed this truth. God is God and his Son is Jesus.

It's not to late to come to him!

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by tintingz(m): 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
rigormortis:

no

i think its allah and his buddy muhaMAD that should fight for themselves....

look at the gullible suicide bombers and fooools like mujahed1n who are ready to cut heads for them so that they can have their daily dose of human blood
Mujah1deen, someone dey poke you here oo cheesy
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Mujah1deen: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
tintingz: Mujah1deen, someone dey poke you here oo cheesy
don't mind the infidel grin
Only a fool can recognize another one
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
Bolurx:

Ignorance!!! So Allah is the one true God. Do you not know that in the time of Mohammed, Arabia worshipped over 200 gods, the chief of whom is Allah. When he became possessed by his "illusions", he named Allah the one true God. Unfortunately you all are deceived by this big lie. You are lost. Study Islamic and Arabian history. Arabic Historians and Islamic Theologians who later got the revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ have revealed this truth. God is God and his Son is Jesus.

It's not to late to come to him!

Truth about Allah.
But u are being hypocritical, have u studied the history of Israel, Canaanland and Christianity.
I don't think so

Yahweh isn't the God u think he is. Allah is even far more powerful and lordful than Yahweh
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by tintingz(m): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mujah1deen: don't mind the infidel grin
Only a fool can recognize another one
grin grin
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by tintingz(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
It is pity that some people are so ignorant...Allah a moon idol god?

Who built the ka'ba is it not Abraham and Ishmael(as)? The pagans believed in Allah(God) to the their creator but they associated other gods with Allah.

[b]Say: "To whom belong the earth and all beings therein? (say) if ye know!" They will say, "To Allah ." say: "Yet will ye not receive admonition?" Say: "Who is the Lord of the seven heavens, and the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme?" They will say, "(They belong) to Allah." Say: "Will ye not then be filled with awe?" Say: "Who is it in whose hands is the governance of all things,- who protects (all), but is not protected (of any)? (say) if ye know." They will say, "(It belongs) to Allah." Say: "Then how are ye deluded?" We have sent them the Truth: but they indeed practise falsehood! No son did Allah beget, nor is there any god along with Him: (if there were many gods), behold, each god would have taken away what he had created, and some would have lorded it over others ! Glory to Allah. (He is free) from the (sort of) things they attribute to Him! He knows what is hidden and what is open: too high is He for the partners they attribute to Him! Say: "O my Lord! if Thou wilt show me (in my lifetime) that which they are warned against,- "Then, O my Lord! put me not amongst the people who do wrong!" (Quran 23:84-94)[/b]

You guys should stop posting LIES they are feeding you...the pagans believed one true God(Abraham's faith) but they went astray by associating other gods with Allah which He(Allah) has condemned in the Quran.

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Bolurx(m): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
ifeness:

Jesu did not exist until approximately 200 years ago.

And who told you that? Jewish Historians have proven it that Jesus really existed over 2000 years ago.

ifeness:

I can assure you that swearing in the name of shongo/Obatala/ogun works faster and deadlier than using Jesu. When you call these names the one more connected to your ancestral origin works better.

Have you really thought about the origin of these powers? hmmmmm "deadlier". Darkness will remain darkness.

[quote author =ifeness]

Over the years we have given our powers to the slave master and that is why people like you are confused. [/quote]

Don't you think you are confused SMH. Or do you not know that anybody who has not met Jesus, anybody consulting fetish powers (sango, ogun, etc) is directly under the slave master? I'm sure you don't but now you know!

[quote author =ifeness]

The captors always re-write the history of the captive. I do not blame you for being a christian but it is unfortunate you have become a complete sell out. In your mind jesus is definitely a white man. [/quote]

So if Jesus came in the form of a black man through the black race, then you would have believed on Him?

[quote author = ifeness]
I am happy certain governors of yoruba states are seeing the need to go back to Ifa. I hope in a few generations, Majorities of Yoruba kids will be mentally freed.[/quote]

Finally, I'm praying again that the Lord Jesus Christ will reveal Himself to you and touch your heart.

Its a matter of time. You will become a radical for Him.

Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin / TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer / Aduke Abiara Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.