Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. (24028 Views)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! / Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 01, 2013
Oletty: So, essentially, to the average African mind, making heaven is linked to which one of two Middle Eastern religions one follows. I hope our children will grow up to look beyond this madness. Christianity and Islam were spread not because they are the so-called truth but because they had the necessary political, military or guerrilla-warfare tactics to back their advance.

If you are looking for your salvation in a Jewish man, whom the Roman Catholic church has deified, then you will surely be disappointed on the last day. If your salvation is based on the book written by an Arab warrior (largely copied from other holy books around the Arab-Persian environ) then you are stuck in a world that has since vanished.

Your salvation lies within yourself. Be good, help your neighbour, respect people, learn to love, don't cheat, don't steal, don't tell lies. That's it. Dogmatic religions (Christianity, Islam etc) are a distraction. I hope the next generation of Africans will grow up to see this, otherwise they will be stuck behind the rest of a far advancing world. God doesn't give a damn about religion. It's man that does.

Good one sire!

Unfortunately, their religion-deluded minds won't be able to comprehend this simple post of yours.

2 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by ibroziney(m): 9:20am On Dec 01, 2013
Juell: Nah, our believes about Jesus Christ is totally far from that of the Muslims.
The Muslims only see him as a prophet, and don't believe he was killed.
was he killed..?NO
I believe u shuld knw dis by now

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by moscobabs(m): 9:21am On Dec 01, 2013
even so.e pagans will enter heaven while some pastors and Alfas will not
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by fishkaveli(m): 9:25am On Dec 01, 2013
We d christian are child of God while d moslemz are slave God, jesus may be in dia quran bur d question is "do dey believe he died on d cross of cavalry for d sin of d whole universe, just 4 you and I to be save..Jesus is d truth is d light and d way_"john3:16_jesus is lord

Happy sunday
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by theripper3: 9:25am On Dec 01, 2013
njokusboy: Op you got it wrong meen, Jesus christ said, "I am the way, the truth and the light, noone comes to the father except through me.... Now it means Jesus is the saviour, any other channel is the path of damnation... Jesus to the muslims is only a prophet, an old prophet at that, they believe his teachings are outdated and subscribe to the teaching of prophet muhammed whom they believe is the NEW prophet... They don't even believe Jesus is the son of God.. So you see.. It aint about believing in jesus or not, u have to acknowledge him as your lord and personal saviour... The bible further said that the name JESUS is the only name given to man, through which he can be saved... So there are two contending issues, "those verses completely dismiss the possibility of anoda saviour, hence you can't believe in Jesus and Mohammed at the same time, matter of fact, their principles are at variance, secondly, belief in the existence of Jesus aint enough, you have to accept him as the saviour...
One thing I can assure you is this, the sincere christians and sincere muslims have a different idea of heaven and they sure as hell aint going to the same place...

I like this. We have a pellucid view of how heaven is to adherents of both faith. The Muslim heaven is filled with virgin seekers, peedophiles and those who lie to defend Islam. Not forgetting copious amounts of booze promised them by Allah. I doubt the Christian heaven would be this debased.

2 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by lysim: 9:25am On Dec 01, 2013
njokusboy: Op you got it wrong meen, Jesus christ said, "I am the way, the truth and the light, noone comes to the father except through me.... Now it means Jesus is the saviour, any other channel is the path of damnation... Jesus to the muslims is only a prophet, an old prophet at that, they believe his teachings are outdated and subscribe to the teaching of prophet muhammed whom they believe is the NEW prophet... They don't even believe Jesus is the son of God.. So you see.. It aint about believing in jesus or not, u have to acknowledge him as your lord and personal saviour... The bible further said that the name JESUS is the only name given to man, through which he can be saved... So there are two contending issues, "those verses completely dismiss the possibility of anoda saviour, hence you can't believe in Jesus and Mohammed at the same time, matter of fact, their principles are at variance, secondly, belief in the existence of Jesus aint enough, you have to accept him as the saviour...
One thing I can assure you is this, the sincere christians and sincere muslims have a different idea of heaven and they sure as hell aint going to the same place...

Gbam
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 01, 2013
Alhamdulilahi ala nimatil islam, wa kalimatil ikhlas, waa ala deeni nabiyina muhammad( saw), wa ala milati abina ibrahima hanifa wa ma kana minal mushrikeen.

7 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Elevation(m): 9:25am On Dec 01, 2013
Christ is our redeemer,we are to honour and worship Him,it is in Him and through Him we are saved,The Father has reconciled us by sacrificing His only begotten,Hebrews 9vs22..without the shedding of blood there is no remession of sin,you have to call on Jesus to reside in you till the end of the age,if nt olewu o o,u have to believe in Christ as God's only Son or else you are condemned-John 3vs18 Live holy in secret and in open Just tell Jesus because nothing is impossible with God-Luke 1vs37.

2 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 01, 2013
John 14:2

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

I thought Christians have their heavens and Muslim has theirs. Read above, Jesus said, he will prepare a place for you in God's House, Mohammed will also Prepare a place for Muslims in God's House.

Meanwhile, We are Africans while Jesus and Mohammed are Asians. These two religions are imported, dont take them too seriously and dont fight over it.

3 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by IbrahimB: 9:29am On Dec 01, 2013
Muslims believe,

Some Jews would make heaven
Some Christians would make heaven
And some Muslims would make heaven

Just like there would be Jews, Christians and Muslims in hell, unfortunately.

We are leaves off the same branch.

We're united by one commandment which was spoken by Moses, Jesus and Muhammad, "The Lord, your God is one God"

5 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by haliruali(m): 9:29am On Dec 01, 2013
@ op, get a copy of Dr Zakir Naik lectures. It will explain alot abt ds controversies
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Malakh: 9:29am On Dec 01, 2013
None of you Christians or Muslims will make heaven because you guys are idolaters and antichrist... And where in the Bible did you read humans are wanted in heaven

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by purpinkx(m): 9:31am On Dec 01, 2013
I have a dream .
That one day Nigerians will love their neighbours and let their Gods fight between themselves .

I have a dream .
That one day a muslim will say 'if my God can't protect his reputation then how can he protect me ?'

i have a dream .
That one day we'll all remember that our ancestor lived in peace until they started fighting the fight meant for God ...
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 01, 2013
STOP Gossiping On Facebook, Start Making Money Now, This Business Is For Everybody Who has access to Internet,with A computer or any GPRS enable Phone, You Will Discover How You Too Can Start Making N20,000 to N50,000 monthly Just By Posting Simple Contents /Adverts On Facebook And Get Paid Every Friday AND How To start importation of BlackBerry At The Rate Of N4,500 I swear, visit my PROFILE for More Details
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by ibroziney(m): 9:33am On Dec 01, 2013
I believe some christians will accept Islam wit dis thread
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by BinghiNya(m): 9:33am On Dec 01, 2013
Lordsonempire: Before as a christian, I thought that heaven was made for Christians alone. But since the day I had a discussion with a Muslim friend and he explained to me that every true Muslim who practice Islam and read Quran must believe in Jesus christ. He then talk about the five pillars of islam which made it mandatory for them to believed in him. In my own opinion, Jesus Christ only said, I am the way, the truth and life, no one come to the father except through me. That mean it does not matter where you worship as far as you believed in him you are saved. Truly most Muslim believe in him and pray to him.
no muslim worship jesus please
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by OmoTier1(m): 9:34am On Dec 01, 2013
Lordsonempire: Before as a christian, I thought that heaven was made for Christians alone. But since the day I had a discussion with a Muslim friend and he explained to me that every true Muslim who practice Islam and read Quran must believe in Jesus christ. He then talk about the five pillars of islam which made it mandatory for them to believed in him. In my own opinion, Jesus Christ only said, I am the way, the truth and life, no one come to the father except through me. That mean it does not matter where you worship as far as you believed in him you are saved. Truly most Muslim believe in him and pray to him.
You better go back and study your bible again before you start giving false hope to the lost. Muslims DONOT BELIEVE IN JESUS, AND THE SACRIFICE HE MADE ON THE CROSS, period.

So long as Muslims refused to BELIEVE IN THEIR HEARTS THAT JESUS IS LORD, AND CONFESS WITH THEIR MOUTH THAT GOD RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD, salvation is not theirs. Hence, heaven is as remote from them as God is!

All Muslims on earth do not have their names in the book of life because they have refused Christ, hence God himself who sent He, Jesus to die for all. Remember, there is no name given amongst men under heaven where by men shall be saved!

Jesus said "my sheep hears my voice and another they would not follow". If they were of Jesus, they would follow His voice and not go after another.

Just like Jesus told Nicodemus : MUSLIMS MUST BE BORN AGAIN to go to heaven and live with God himself for ever.

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by SHEAU(m): 9:38am On Dec 01, 2013
I like the caption. Bro, are you a marketer?
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by OmoTier1(m): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2013
IbrahimB: Muslims believe,

Some Jews would make heaven
Some Christians would make heaven
And some Muslims would make heaven

Just like there would be Jews, Christians and Muslims in hell, unfortunately.

We are leaves off the same branch.

We're united by one commandment which was spoken by Moses, Jesus and Muhammad, "The Lord, your God is one God"
Very unfortunate that many of us still do not know who a Christian is! How can you out a Christian in the same sentence as He'll? A Christian is one who has received Jesus Christ into His heart, and has confessed Him, Jesus to be His or Her lord and saviour, believe in the name of Jesus! How then can you say some Christians would be in hell? When the book of revelation gave us glimpsed of those in hell and those eventually thrown into the lake of fire, did you read that those who believed in Jesus were amongst them?
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Psylas(m): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2013
to me if a muslim who believe muhammad is a prophet and Jesus is not the son of God make heaven, it means every christian will make heaven, i think heaven is not for every christain, only pple who are born again in Christ
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by DJDOLA(m): 9:41am On Dec 01, 2013
RELIGION....everybody want 2 defend is religion...even pagans dey defend their religion 2....hahahahahah....GOD is truly watching
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by tintingz(m): 9:42am On Dec 01, 2013
macof:

True, Christians and muslims worship different gods

Christians worship Yahweh(canaanite mountain God) and muslims worship Hubal Allah(Arabian moon God)

But it is wrong to claim Christians or muslims worship are right or wrong.

My only problem is dat you all worship foreign Gods and disregard the Gods of ur ancestors.

Allah is not a moon god, this was clearly said in the Quran

"And from among His Signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Do not bow down (prostrate) to the sun nor to the moon, but only bow down (prostrate) to "Allah" Who created them, if you (really) worship Him." [Quran 41:37]

Where are you people reading LIES from?

Hubal was a god worshiped by the mecca pagans before Mohammed(sa) destroyed the statue with the 360 idols.

2 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Ogeam(m): 9:43am On Dec 01, 2013
ifeness: Yeshua was a real person,a poor carpenter who was a member of the Essen. Jesus is an invention of the Roman Catholic who was changed from Horus to Jesus. Jesus means "hail zeus". Those who worship jesus and celebrate Christmas and Easter are worshiping Zeus.

Dump christians will try to argue against this because all they read is the bible. My question to them is; does any other book back up the stories of the bible? If yes,name them!

Were you told this or you researched into believing this? Jesus is nobody's invention. And one plea again, at least whatever you know you are not an authority on, dont say it, you'll only make a fool out of yourself. If you need to say anything, consult relevant writings and not just rebroadcasting the lies some people told!
Concerning other write-ups to back the validity, the bible itself make referrences to national historical documents that are kept in national library. If you really have an open mind to learn go online and search for Isreal history or whatever part you are interested, but let it originate from Isreal or her national and not some poeple who claimed to have received revelation in caves in some asian countries.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by robi55(m): 9:48am On Dec 01, 2013
Is this really suppose to make fp,we all know this already.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 01, 2013
One thing most Christians say is "only born again christians would make heaven" I just smile...

Am very sure on that day(judgement day),those who said that will be shocked!

By the way,am a christian

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by DJDOLA(m): 9:51am On Dec 01, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
You better go back and study your bible again before you start giving false hope to the lost. Muslims DONOT BELIEVE IN JESUS, AND THE SACRIFICE HE MADE ON THE CROSS, period.

So long as Muslims refused to BELIEVE IN THEIR HEARTS THAT JESUS IS LORD, AND CONFESS WITH THEIR MOUTH THAT GOD RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD, salvation is not theirs. Hence, heaven is as remote from them as God is!

All Muslims on earth do not have their names in the book of life because they have refused Christ, hence God himself who sent He, Jesus to die for all. Remember, there is no name given amongst men under heaven where by men shall be saved!

Jesus said "my sheep hears my voice and another they would not follow". If they were of Jesus, they would follow His voice and not go after another.

Just like Jesus told Nicodemus : MUSLIMS MUST BE BORN AGAIN to go to heaven and live with God himself for ever.

bros u funny oooo I swear...see as u dey sure say u go enter heaven because ur bible said so....d quran also said dat islam is d only way no religion dat can make u see heaven except islam...so bros if u fit bring prove from ur bible dat wat is writing in quran is fake den I surrender

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 01, 2013
awon ode......kip d argument goin...
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by tintingz(m): 9:53am On Dec 01, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

Muslims believe in Jesus(as) a prophet sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel the messiah, he will come back to to deny christianity and all what they(christians) called him. Islam will be his faith to preach and killed the anti-christ beast(dajjal).

Jesus himself said he will reject Christians that called him lord lord

Matthew 7:22-23 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’ grin

5 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by sweetgala(m): 9:53am On Dec 01, 2013
The way some Christian and Muslims talk you'd swear they have had a personal chat with God and decoded everything.

You see we all don't know for sure . The only thing I'm assured of is this , my maker has deposited in me the will-power to do good or bad, to be righteously.

You look at many religions across the world, what we know as the 10 commandments and other such directives to be without blemish or sin are universal. From Judaism, to Islam to Christianity to Hindu from the rivers in Alaska to the peaks in Japan Everyman knows sincerely that to kill to steal or to fornicate is a sin.
We don't need any holy books to know this. But the ways of man as it says it in the bible and Qur'an have caused it so sinful ways, are both appealing and usual unto man but Everyman has the capacity to exermine himself and his/her conscience.

Remember no matter how much you put in the offering basket, or be you prayer warrior if you live without goodwill, without honesty without love,purity you are damned unto hell.
I berely go to church but I sincerely worry when I see ardent xtians and Muslims perpetuate acts of wickedness or even worse embrace unwholesome thoughts of their fellow man.

God bless you all.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by lamiobo(m): 9:55am On Dec 01, 2013
I don't usually comment to religious debate cause I believe the lord is a merciful God, though I'm a Christian I'm not in any position 2 judge who wud go 2 heaven or hell, if u like b muslim Christian hindu,buddist or whateva ...d idea is u follow ur faith and ∂☺ wat is right ...as soon as we can understand life we also know what is good and wrong ...so just live a good life and the world would be a better place 2 live..

2 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 9:55am On Dec 01, 2013
[quote author=dwittyc0der][/quote]
I am more alive than Jesus and Mohammed put together

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Dyt(f): 9:56am On Dec 01, 2013
Walahi I don laff tire
Jesus is God? ROTFL
Like seriously some deluded minded humans still argue abt Muhammed n Jesus?
Una know if una go make heaven sef
Pls carry go
Am having a fun filled sunday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Friends Mourn Lady Who Died In Uyo Church Collapse / Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin / Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.