Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. (24035 Views)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! / Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by DJDOLA(m): 9:56am On Dec 01, 2013
sweet_gala: The way some Christian and Muslims talk you'd swear they have had a personal chat with God and decoded everything.

You see we all don't know for sure . The only thing I'm assured of is this , my maker has deposited in me the will-power to do good or bad, to be righteously.

You look at many religions across the world, what we know as the 10 commandments and other such directives to be without blemish or sin are universal. From Judaism, to Islam to Christianity to Hindu from the rivers in Alaska to the peaks in Japan Everyman knows sincerely that to kill to steal or to fornicate is a sin.
We don't need any holy books to know this. But the ways of man as it says it in the bible and Qur'an have caused it so sinful ways, are both appealing and usual unto man but Everyman has the capacity to exermine himself and his/her conscience.

Remember no matter how much you put in the offering basket, or be you prayer warrior if you live without goodwill, without honesty without love,purity you are damned unto hell.
I berely go to church but I sincerely worry when I see ardent xtians and Muslims perpetuate acts of wickedness or even worse embrace unwholesome thoughts of their fellow man.

God bless you all.
Shalom
I like dis guy
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by theguy12(m): 9:56am On Dec 01, 2013
nix 1 op
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by RayCharles(m): 9:57am On Dec 01, 2013
The issue here isn't who the messenger is, the issue here is "DID YOU GET THE MESSAGE?". I think all Religion preach peace! Islam they say is peace, and the bible is sure filled with peace!!! U can be a Muslim or Christian but still go to hell because you didn't follow the teaching! Don't let anyone tell you different! TANCHU

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:57am On Dec 01, 2013
njokusboy: ....they believe his teachings are outdated and subscribe to the teaching of prophet muhammed whom they believe is the NEW prophet... They don't even believe Jesus is the son of God.. ...

Real muslims that understand the Quran will never tell you that the teachings of Jesus is outdated. The Quran is a complete book that contains the teachings of Jesus as well as other prophets including that of Prophet Muhammed. Yes, we don't believe he is son of God. He is son of Mary.

5 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 9:57am On Dec 01, 2013
Oletty: So, essentially, to the average African mind, making heaven is linked to which one of two Middle Eastern religions one follows. I hope our children will grow up to look beyond this madness. Christianity and Islam were spread not because they are the so-called truth but because they had the necessary political, military or guerrilla-warfare tactics to back their advance.

If you are looking for your salvation in a Jewish man, whom the Roman Catholic church has deified, then you will surely be disappointed on the last day. If your salvation is based on the book written by an Arab warrior (largely copied from other holy books around the Arab-Persian environ) then you are stuck in a world that has since vanished.

Your salvation lies within yourself. Be good, help your neighbour, respect people, learn to love, don't cheat, don't steal, don't tell lies. That's it. Dogmatic religions (Christianity, Islam etc) are a distraction. I hope the next generation of Africans will grow up to see this, otherwise they will be stuck behind the rest of a far advancing world. God doesn't give a damn about religion. It's man that does.

Such a brilliant post.
The bold is very true

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by oroque: 9:58am On Dec 01, 2013
download new gospel music [who
made] by Oroq
www.4shared.com/
mp3/76qEqRa2 . follow
@lyricaloroq on twitter..Godbless
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by usman3688(m): 9:59am On Dec 01, 2013
point of correction poster, we dont pray to jesus we pray to ALLAH.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by BMZK: 9:59am On Dec 01, 2013
Professor Max Fuller in his Hibbert Lectures said it all: "RELIGION IS NOT A NEW INVENTION. IT IS, IF NOT AS OLD AS THE WORLD, AT LEAST AS OLD AS THE WORLD WE KNOW. THERE NEVER WAS A FALSE GOD NOR WAS THERE EVER A FALSE RELIGION, UNLESS YOU CALL A CHILD A FALSE MAN. ALL RELIGION, SO FAR AS I KNOW THEM, HAD THE SAME PURPOSE. ALL WERE LINKS IN A CHAIN WHICH CONNECTS HEAVEN AND EARTH, AND WHICH HELD, AND ALWAYS WAS HELD, BY ONE AND THE SAME HAND."
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by blacktoy(m): 10:00am On Dec 01, 2013
Quran 2. vs 4 And who believe in (the Quran and the Sunnah) which has been sent down (revealed) to you (Muhammad Peace be upon him) and in [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel), etc.] which were sent down before you and they believe with certainty in the Hereafter. (Resurrection, recompense of their good and bad deeds, Paradise and Hell, etc.).
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by fabulous4u: 10:00am On Dec 01, 2013
tintingz: Muslims believe in Jesus(as) a prophet sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel the messiah, he will come back to to deny christianity and all what they(christians) called him. Islam will be his faith to preach and killed the anti-christ beast(dajjal).

Jesus himself said he will reject Christians that called him lord lord

Matthew 7:22-23 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’ grin
don't quote out of ignorance
Jesus was referring to false prophets who hide under the disguise of been a servant of God to brainwash people
so try and save yourself from ignorance by going to a church today and seeking the attention of the pastor to put u out of your spiritual mystery
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by thewarrior72: 10:00am On Dec 01, 2013
Lordsonempire: Before as a christian, I thought that heaven was made for Christians alone. But since the day I had a discussion with a Muslim friend and he explained to me that every true Muslim who practice Islam and read Quran must believe in Jesus christ. He then talk about the five pillars of islam which made it mandatory for them to believed in him. In my own opinion, Jesus Christ only said, I am the way, the truth and life, no one come to the father except through me. That mean it does not matter where you worship as far as you believed in him you are saved. Truly most Muslim believe in him and pray to him.
undecided
Delusion, Every Muslim is destined for hellfire.
And that u are a Christian does not guarantee u heave, except u are born of water & blood u are equally going to hell. Let no one deceive u, CHRIS IN U THE HOPE OF GLORY:=COL 1:27
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by usman3688(m): 10:01am On Dec 01, 2013
doesn't it sound ridiculous to call Jesus d son of God or to even call him d lord and saviour, if at all we should call any one God then it should have been Adam cos he was created from mud but Jesus had a mother which is more difficult for God? Adam or Jesus. u pple need to think deep about dis. if Christianity means believing in d teachings and miracles of Jesus then I'd say most Muslims r more Christians than d Christians themselves. sometime in school i ask a christian frnd of mine to explain why Christians call Jesus God, u know she couldn't she got confused and later told me i wont understand cos I'm not a christian, what's there to understand pls! na calculus!

2 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by IamDebola: 10:03am On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Leadn(m): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2013
Hehehe... Christainity vs Islam! The search for the most gullible cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by tintingz(m): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2013
fishkaveli: We d christian are child of God while d moslemz are slave God, jesus may be in dia quran bur d question is "do dey believe he died on d cross of cavalry for d sin of d whole universe, just 4 you and I to be save..Jesus is d truth is d light and d way_"john3:16_jesus is lord

Happy sunday
Even the bible confirmed that Jesus is a servant of God

Acts 3:26 When God raised up his servant, Jesus, he sent him first to you people of Israel, to bless you by turning each of you back from your sinful ways."

Confused people, bible said he's a servant of God christians said he's their God.

3 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2013
the_ripper3:

I like this. We have a pellucid view of how heaven is to adherents of both faith. The Muslim heaven is filled with virgin seekers, peedophiles and those who lie to defend Islam. Not forgetting copious amounts of booze promised them by Allah. I doubt the Christian heaven would be this debased.

Such disgusting post.

You think God has created multiple heavens for soulsto dwell according to their religion?

You have problem
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Hajiabarbie: 10:05am On Dec 01, 2013
Juell:
We Christian don't recognise talk more of believing in Mohammed a mere mortal
And Jesus was what? Spirit? grin
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by KMJY(f): 10:06am On Dec 01, 2013
The only way to heaven is through Jesus christ. Anyone who does nt believe in him will go to hell
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by corruptboss(m): 10:07am On Dec 01, 2013
Juell:
Apostles never heard of the name Jesus? Who are the apostles?

Ask him who he managed to bliv in Jesus as the word of Gid if his apostles never heard of him.... Smh
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by lutheran(m): 10:07am On Dec 01, 2013
Islam is boko haram....simple
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by dexterinc2003: 10:08am On Dec 01, 2013
6 blind men felt an elephant and described it...1st felt d trunk and said it was a snake....2nd felt the tusk and said it was a sharp spear...3rd felt the body and said it was a wall....4th felt the legs and said it was a tree,5th felt the tail and said it was a whip,fth felt the ears and said it was a fan,they all left believing d other 5 were stuupid.....some things are way beyond your comprehension,even the ones that has been revealed 2 you,you are yet to comprehend,preach if you av 2,religious arguments never had a winner,both parties always leave more convinced that they were right........which of the blind men are you?

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by corruptboss(m): 10:08am On Dec 01, 2013
Juell:
Apostles never heard of the name Jesus? Who are the apostles?

Ask him how he managed to bliv in Jesus as the word of God if his apostles never heard of him.... Smh
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Oye50(m): 10:09am On Dec 01, 2013
I am not arguing but I just wanna ask a question, a polite one for that matter. Let any man who has healed the sick, raised the dead or done wonders in the name of mohammed signify cos I by God's grace have healed several sick people in the name of Jesus and @least I hold that as a testimony of the supremacy of the name of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by lutheran(m): 10:09am On Dec 01, 2013
Islam is boko haram....no need to argue further.....simple
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by informatix: 10:13am On Dec 01, 2013
Christianity is a branch in Islam you cannot be a Muslim without believing in Jesus. What baffles me is 90%of Christians doesn't know the closeness of Christianity and Islam. A Christian is 99% Muslim all he needs to add is believe of Mohammad saw. as the last messenger to his list then he is a Muslim. Jews cause all the problems coz they hide the books that mention the coming of Jesus and Mohammad saw. As messengers of God they knew Jesus was coming instead of them to announce for every one they hide the truth and began hunting him to kill him coz Jesus wasn't bani Israel this is racism. An African lawyer has already sue Israel in ICC. So Christianity is closer to Islam than Buddha.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by gothrones(m): 10:14am On Dec 01, 2013
See as Africans dey argue over imported religions. The language we speak is not ours. Our religions are not ours. Our mode of dressing is mostly not ours. Our music largely borrows from western styles. Our women want to be like foreign women. This is so sad. Na to dey copy copy.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by informatix: 10:15am On Dec 01, 2013
lutheran: Islam is boko haram....no need to argue further.....simple
you harsh men may you be guided towards the righteous call.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by IamDebola: 10:15am On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 01, 2013
Am feeling dis ooooooooo+passin by t
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by gothrones(m): 10:15am On Dec 01, 2013
Oye50: I am not arguing but I just wanna ask a question, a polite one for that matter. Let any man who has healed the sick, raised the dead or done wonders in the name of mohammed signify cos I by God's grace have healed several sick people in the name of Jesus and @least I hold that as a testimony of the supremacy of the name of Jesus

What proof do you have? I also can claim to have done what you have done.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by intergral(m): 10:15am On Dec 01, 2013
I belive in ALLAH and mohammed s.a.w is the messanger and a prophet of Allah.........................

But wait o, if jesus na SO called god (small g) then who create am?
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by informatix: 10:17am On Dec 01, 2013
gothrones: See as Africans dey argue over imported religion. The language we speak is not ours. Our religions are not ours. Our mode of dressing is mostly not ours. Our music largely borrows from western styles. Our women want to be like foreign women. This is so sad. Na to dey copy copy.
it is the righteous part quit traditionalism if you are one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer / Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad? / Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.