Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? (5586 Views)

Why Are Guys So Fast In Dropping Their Bbm Pin?? / Why Is Every Nigerian Guy You Meet Online Single? / Are Guys The Only One Searching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2008
Hi all,

I belong to a lot of social community online and I get to meet a lot of guys (cos I'm a damsel cheesy). Some are friendly, sincere, nice, polite and real. While I just discard the unserious ones. You knowvthe ones I mean now? wink

Can you actually start anything serious with a guy you meet on that level.
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Duduknight(m): 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2008
Meeting on-line is just another medium of meeting people just like meeting people at school, school or through friends. You still have to make a judgement call in this situation as in other situations.
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Mustay(m): 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2008
true
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by MissyB1(m): 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2008
If yhu're impressed by what comes outt'a dem
why not?Yhu can meet anybody anywhere.
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Gamine(f): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2008
Some are meant to be taken serious

just like some you meet in person
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by naomijt(f): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2008
I get a lot of attention online too and I have met some of them physically, but one needs to be really careful cos guys can be dangerous!!!
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2008
Thanks all.

Naomi, I get what you mean and that is why I put up this thread. I have met some of them personally. But I'm scared I must say cos guys have a certain impression about babes they meet online. They think that any girl u meet online is a sex freak and probably ugly that's why she is online.

Guys, is this true??
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by naomijt(f): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2008
Tgirl,

u are right o. I have heard that expression quite a number of times too. The guys often ask me what I'm doing on some of these sites when they meet me in person.

Where are the guys o? Na true tgirl talk grin grin grin
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by spikedcylinder: 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2008
Just the way you have useless men and women in real life, you have useless men and women online and vice versa. Its your call to make, if you feel some chemistry with your online friend(s)
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Mustay(m): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2008
abi o
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Pataki: 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2008
Just like I can get a good job online, Yes I can good friends online and, yes I have met the good, the bad and the ugly. I have met a twin of mine online and, we are good friends till date.

So YES i can, and I am still hopeful for something good too. grin cheesy grin
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Thanks all.

Naomi, I get what you mean and that is why I put up this thread. I have met some of them personally. But I'm scared I must say because guys have a certain impression about babes they meet online. They think that any girl u meet online is a sex freak and probably ugly that's why she is online.

Guys, is this true??

Is anyone answering this question?
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Tgirl4real(f): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2008
Pataki:

Just like I can get a good job online, Yes I can good friends online and, yes I have met the good, the bad and the ugly. I have met a twin of mine online and, we are good friends till date.

So YES i can, and I am still hopeful for something good too. grin cheesy grin

Pataki, are u serious
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Pataki: 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Pataki, are u serious
Yes am serious. I met her through nairaland specifically. We had the same date of birth, month and year, shared the same profile picture without ever knowing each other. cheesy cheesy cheesy

So YES I retort once again, online guys can be taken serious. grin
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by MissyB1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2008
Pataki:

So YES i can, and I am still hopeful for something good too.. grin cheesy grin
like? embarassed cheesy tongue
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Tgirl4real(f): 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2008
Pataki:

Yes am serious. I met her through nairaland specifically. We had the same date of birth, month and year, shared the same profile picture without ever knowing each other. cheesy cheesy cheesy

So YES I retort once again, online guys can be taken serious. grin

Are you saying she is your sister from another mother  
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Pataki: 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Are you saying she is your sister from another mother
YES.

Missy B:

like? embarassed cheesy tongue
YOU. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by MissyB1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2008
Pataki:

YOU. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink
Spikey where art thou? angry
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by rubi(f): 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2008
You cannot be different from how you talk. Personally I can tell peoples personality through their post/the way they talk on line if you are wise and observant
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Pataki: 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2008
@ Missy,
Are you saying you are not something good online? grin cheesy grin
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by MissyB1(m): 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2008
I'm only sayin spikey ought to see dis cheesy
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Tgirl4real(f): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2008
Warning!!!

Missy and Pataki, no use my thread toast o.

grin grin grin
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Okanran(m): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2008
rubi:

You cannot be different from how you talk. Personally I can tell peoples personality through their post/the way they talk on line if you are wise and observant

Believe me dear I know from personal experience that you're way off target. Ever considered the fact that some peeps in here might just be having fun wink
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by izeek(m): 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2008
ppl meet up in diff places,
its the person that matters not the forum which u met.

so i implore that u access the person rather than the venue or circumstances on how u met.
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by MissyB1(m): 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2008
Tgirl. . .nah pataki is a married man nd ma BROTHER IN CHRIST.No fear. cheesy

Okanran hunny. . .watcha doin here?
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Pataki: 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2008
Missy B:

Tgirlnah pataki is a married man nd ma BROTHER IN CHRIST.No fear. cheesy

Married? Na you marry me? grin cheesy grin

Tgirl4real:

Warning!!!

Missy and Pataki, no use my thread toast o.

grin grin grin
Sweets, I do not toast.

Except if you allow me to. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Okanran(m): 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2008
Missy B:

Okanran hunnywatcha doin here?

Simply surfing the net sweets wink
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by rubi(f): 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2008
Okanran:

Believe me dear I know from personal experience that you're way off target. Ever considered the fact that some peeps in here might just be having fun wink

If your concience condems you based on what I post then you have don't have any boldness
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by rubi(f): 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2008
izeek:

people meet up in diff places,

so i implore that u access the person rather than the venue or circumstances on how u met.

word
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by HCH3COO: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2008
rubi let's multiply. grin
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Tgirl4real(f): 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2008
Pataki:

Married? Na you marry me? grin cheesy grin
Sweets, I do not toast.

Except if you allow me to. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol.  grin

izeek:

people meet up in diff places,

Believe me, its not easy to really know the true nature of guys. Like Okanran said, alot of them are out there to catch some fun. Some even give you a fake identity.
Re: Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? by Okanran(m): 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2008
rubi:

If your concience condems you based on what I post then you have don't have any boldness

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this never was bout me,,,,,,,,hello!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,more like you not being so quick to come to a conclusion based on the post of a fictious cyber entity,,,,,,,,,,be it good or bad.

Nuff said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Am I Handsome **hot pics** / Lagos Married Woman / 100% Free Dating Site For Married & Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.