Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Wale In Naija; Who Should He Be Recording With? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wale In Naija; Who Should He Be Recording With? (848 Views)

Video: P-square In Studio Recording With Kalenna Harper Of Dirty Money / Do We Have Good D.jays In Naija?who's Da Best. / K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wale In Naija; Who Should He Be Recording With? by azimibraun: 9:44am On Nov 30, 2013
Why are Nigerians so wicked in all strata of society? Why can't we just be like the americans in some aspects of our lives? Am particuar about the music industry now. Wale the number one motherland representer is in the country and am so sure the likes of Don jazzy, Dbanj and Olamide had fed him poo abt the real macoys and now wale has jst them to record with. Am putting this question to you guys, Nas said "To be the best, who mst chakkenge the best" now that wale is the best rapper frm naija stayin in the US, coming back home dnt you guys think we shld have presented our best rappers stayin in naija to do songs with him first bfore doing songs with the likes of empty head Dbanj and lousy olamide? Where is Mode 9, Phyno, Illbliss, OD, Kellly Handsome, Jesse jags, 2horts, Young Six, Terrry da Rapman et al even Brymo will excell doing a song with wale more than Dbanj. I knw some of you will b quick to shout commercial value. I wonder hw 2pac, Eminem, 5O cent, Kendrick Lamar, Rick Ross, lil wayne all had commercial value in an industry wia Maria carey, Beyonce, R kelly, Neyo, Rihana wia also of commercial value. Its not all abt the money for these rappers bt how to real get their works appreciated. I expect Don jazzy to @ least tell wale abt Mode 9 and jesse jags. Dbanj am sure never did and won't lk the idea.
Re: Wale In Naija; Who Should He Be Recording With? by azimibraun: 9:58am On Nov 30, 2013
How on God's earth dis I forget to mention Vector Tha Viper? Vector who murderd Movado on Born Leader. Let's gv Wale our best hands.. sorry Mouths and Brains.
Re: Wale In Naija; Who Should He Be Recording With? by airmark(m): 10:40am On Nov 30, 2013
So in your thoughts kelly hansome, 2shortz, ill bliss and phyno are all better than olamide? I watched wale's interview on trace urban and he mentioned that he had his cousins in the states who played nigerian songs and he said he liked wizkid, dbanj, olamide and naeto c. You think an american would be stvpid to swallow bitter pills anyhow? Come on.
Re: Wale In Naija; Who Should He Be Recording With? by Blakjewelry(m): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
I will prepfer he work with brymo or mi. But if its with mi, i will advise mi to settle down and do something great i still blive in him.

(1) (Reply)

The Oriental Brothers In Performance 1980 / Rendition Of Dorobucci By Korede Bello And Reekado Banks On Today On STV / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.