Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,683 members, 7,801,966 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

What Did You Buy Online On Black Friday (konga. And Jumia.com Especially) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What Did You Buy Online On Black Friday (konga. And Jumia.com Especially) (751 Views)

Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update*** / 4g LTE Hotspot(at and t)modem order from jumia.com / Your Experience With Konga And Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Buy Online On Black Friday (konga. And Jumia.com Especially) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2013
Personally I bought nothing, I had planned to buy a couple of Items on Konga. and Jumia.com cry, Tight schedule made me forget. If you successfully bought anything, let us know what you bought and how much.
Re: What Did You Buy Online On Black Friday (konga. And Jumia.com Especially) by warrenweste(m): 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
I couldn't buy the phantom due to dumb konga's fraud
Re: What Did You Buy Online On Black Friday (konga. And Jumia.com Especially) by zopaks: 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2013
OK

(1) (Reply)

New CANON A810 Digital Camera 4 SALE / Cheap Django Hosting - Unlimited Space - Unlimited Bandwidth - Hostripples / Brand New Galaxy Note 3 And Galaxy S5 For Sale At Excellent Price! 78k And 75k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.