Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

WEEPING THREAD FOR APC NAIRALAND CHAPTER!!!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WEEPING THREAD FOR APC NAIRALAND CHAPTER!!!!!!!! (936 Views)

All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / Volunteer To Be A GEJITE, Nairaland Chapter!!! / All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WEEPING THREAD FOR APC NAIRALAND CHAPTER!!!!!!!! by idumuose(m): 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
Report reaching me says APGA is on the lead in the on going Aambra
supplementary election.APGA is at present leading in all the polling
units in Omor,Ayamelum local government area.
It is now obvious as it as always been that the candidate of Apga will
Surely win this election.
Because of these glaring facts,I have opened this thread for APC members
who might complain and weep over the loss.I know how painful it is to
lose an election especially one in which pre election rigging was foiled by the
police in Owerri.I remember how I felt when Nigeria lost to italy by two goals
to one in USA '94 world cup.
If Ɣ☺u want to weep,weep,if Ɣ☺u want to wail,wail.
Adieu APC.
Ndi Anambra bids Ɣ☺u farewell.
I know Agbameta,Berem and co will avoid this thread like a plague.
I am laughing out loud.

1 Like

Re: WEEPING THREAD FOR APC NAIRALAND CHAPTER!!!!!!!! by 6cence: 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
Hmmmmmmm? grin
Re: WEEPING THREAD FOR APC NAIRALAND CHAPTER!!!!!!!! by chimerase2: 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2013
Chai APC sorri oh pele oh ndo oh take heart grin
Re: WEEPING THREAD FOR APC NAIRALAND CHAPTER!!!!!!!! by asha80(m): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
idumuose: Report reaching me says APGA is on the lead in the on going Aambra
supplementary election.APGA is at present leading in all the polling
units in Omor,Ayamelum local government area.
It is now obvious as it as always been that the candidate of Apga will
Surely win this election.
Because of these glaring facts,I have opened this thread for APC members
who might complain and weep over the loss.I know how painful it is to
lose an election especially one in which pre election rigging was foiled by the
police in Owerri.I remember how I felt when Nigeria lost to italy by two goals
to one in USA '94 world cup.
If Ɣ☺u want to weep,weep,if Ɣ☺u want to wail,wail.
Adieu APC.
Ndi Anambra bids Ɣ☺u farewell.
I know Agbameta,Berem and co will avoid this thread like a plague.
I am laughing out loud.
bros this ur thread self...however it seems we both felt the world has ended when nigeria lost to italy in 94...that was heartbreaking.
Re: WEEPING THREAD FOR APC NAIRALAND CHAPTER!!!!!!!! by Firefire(m): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
Let wait for the result...
Re: WEEPING THREAD FOR APC NAIRALAND CHAPTER!!!!!!!! by idumuose(m): 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
Firefire: Let wait for the result...
We are waiting oooooooooooooooo!
Re: WEEPING THREAD FOR APC NAIRALAND CHAPTER!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
@OP..,you did well by considering the plight of APC e-warriors. Honestly, this is a very trying moment for them. Dreams and hopes of some people have been shattered. Hopefully, APC e-warriors would make good use of this thread

4 Likes

Re: WEEPING THREAD FOR APC NAIRALAND CHAPTER!!!!!!!! by jmaine: 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @OP..,you did well by considering the plight of APC e-warriors. Honestly, this is a very trying moment for them. Dreams and hopes of some people have been shattered. Hopefully, APC e-warriors would make good use of this thread

You always have a unique way to pass your taunts . .. . . cheesy
Re: WEEPING THREAD FOR APC NAIRALAND CHAPTER!!!!!!!! by agabaI23(m): 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
All these Jona boys. Wetin APC do una? Abi una get headache. We must cancel that erektion. Ojoro dey there grin grin
Re: WEEPING THREAD FOR APC NAIRALAND CHAPTER!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @OP..,you did well by considering the plight of APC e-warriors. Honestly, this is a very trying moment for them. Dreams and hopes of some people have been shattered. Hopefully, APC e-warriors would make good use of this thread

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: WEEPING THREAD FOR APC NAIRALAND CHAPTER!!!!!!!! by idumuose(m): 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2013
asha 80: bros this ur thread self...however it seems we both felt the world has ended when nigeria lost to italy in 94...that was heartbreaking.
Yes bro,it's heartbreaking for Apc to lose Anambra state.it's really heartbreaking.
This is the end of the road for Governorship election sorjourn for Ngige.
Do Ɣ☺u think he would want to contest in 2022? because in 2022,Ngige
would be approaching 80years.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: President Jonathan Arrive France / Man Posts Instagram Selfies With Stolen Goods, Subsequently Arrested / *its Casting Time*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.