Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,659 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend (41911 Views)

Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi / When Your Boy Friend Is The Leader Of Masquerade Group In Your Village [PHOTO] / Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mayb it's her boyfriend that is wearing d mask.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by blakky97(m): 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
If u wanna snap dis guy, its only 2500naira per shot.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by nikkypearl(f): 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
satowind: . Happy new month waiting 4 my birthday.

hahaha! and so
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
That's 'Aji busu' . . . It's not really a serious masquerade, just a fun one worn by teens sometimes.

The serious ones don't take sheet! angry

E.g: "wonder" "Ajo ofia" "Pericomo" "Adamma" "Aguiyi" etc. .

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by Nightshift(m): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
That masquerade must be a lesbian one. angry She can't try it with Inyinya-Agbaoku from Umuatugbaoma, Awkunanaw; it's perhaps the most dreadful masquerade in Igboland.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by bknight: 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
When d sons of d gods took unto themselves daughters of men...smiley grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by funnyx(m): 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
Èlèyinju Ègé: Mayb it's her boyfriend that is wearing d mask.

Eleyinju Ege what I lovely username kiss
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by manny4life(m): 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
@OP,

Masquerades in Igbo land, at least in Nnewi where I come from are somewhat differentiated. The ones worn by regular guys are not that bad, they are worn for fun, and can engage in not-so-serious fun like you're seeing in the pic. The serious ones and very dangerous ones that come to funerals, festivals like ofala igwe, etc don't come close to other men let alone women...

5 Likes

Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by lirusehn(m): 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
chymystique: Thr is natn hilarious to me abt d pix.. undecided
seconded
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by pacino213: 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
âÑÐ THë gúý HôしÐ HëR FôR wâí$T oo

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
Babe be like..."I am chilling with Eegun" grin grin
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by Danhumprey: 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
In my area,girl are so afraid of masquerades such that at the mere sight of one(most especially during the 'ember' months when the usually come out in drove) they would puck race. grin grin grin grin grin grin

The girl try sha. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by meetchals: 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
chymystique: Thr is natn hilarious to me abt d pix.. undecided
It's not our fault u have no sense of humour.
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by Cubeet: 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
No be Human being dey inside masquerade? So he see opportunity to take pics with a fine girl and he grabbed it
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by manny4life(m): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by Ekykool(m): 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
undecided

Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by buskie13(m): 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
Lolzzz
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by Cubeet: 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
Èlèyi: nju Ègé]Mayb it's her boyfriend that is wearing d mask.
He is proud of his boyfriend in this 21st century
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
masquerade in love
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by bebechuks: 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
Arueme!
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by donPhill(m): 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
zeelo2014: Dey there. U never see where masquerade dey collect babe phone number.
i no fit shout
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by Chukkasy(m): 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
luk at these ppl, so u don't want him to marry abi?
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by manny4life(m): 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
bebechuks: Arueme!

Gini bu aru melu nu ?
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by passionate88: 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hahaha. Imagine if d girl dey see d red sea. D masquerade charm go jst fade
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by Dalazyou(m): 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
okebu47:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na wa for d lcal girl.
see dis olodo o,na dis chic u call local?
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by Dalazyou(m): 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
IAMBREEZY: that one na small thing i've seen masquerade that was pinging in calabar just couple of days ago.
lwkmd hahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha uuna no go finish me 2day
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by luvlyoracle(m): 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
lwkmd.

Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by babypipsy: 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
I am not surprised anyway because I have seen a masquerade urinating in the gutter along Oko-oba Abule-egba road.
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by Dalazyou(m): 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
what a fearless shody n a shameless amadioha
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by kabba7(m): 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
gistmelove: I was stunned when I got this picture. See me see wahala oooo, anything dey possible forthis obodo naija.
So women has started going to play and snap pictures with masquerade.
According to African legendary, we were told that masquerades are celestial/spiritual beings manifested in physicals. Lol.
This world has changed. Our cultural heritage is no more. Igbos, and other tribes too, lets preserve our culture for it is our identity.....................
Just wondering if those people. () has culture?

For more pics See here >> http://www.gistmelove..com/2013/10/so-hilarious-igbo-masquerade-poses-with.html
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by bluerange(f): 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
l don see masquarade whey dey write statement for police station at first e dey claim spirit, na after dem police panel beat am finish, he removed what he was wearing, asked for pure water to wash his face!
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by chymystique(f): 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
meetchals: It's not our fault u have no sense of humour.

Then don't quote me imbe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What does the word 'Biafra' mean? / Abdul Rasheed Akanbi And His Pregnant Wife (Photos) / The Uneme People And The Curse Of Oba Egbeka Of Benin Empire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.