Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend (41900 Views)

Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi / When Your Boy Friend Is The Leader Of Masquerade Group In Your Village [PHOTO] / Aguleri Town Masquerade Festival In Anambra (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 02, 2013
Poor religious fanatic! undecided

figopure: mmmmmmm, this have alot of spiritual consequences, this is bad, she might regret doing this in future, the seeds planted today, must bear it fruit when d time comes. what a pity

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by tomakint: 9:52am On Dec 02, 2013
zeelo2014: Dey there. U never see where masquerade dey collect babe phone number.
You dey mind am, like say Masquerade sef no sabi better thing grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by Chijosky(m): 11:04am On Dec 02, 2013
wheesin: Shes snapping with the ancestors ....lol...d masquarde guy sabi pose o tongue

..for em mind...he will be like "I AND MY GIRLFRIEND CHILLING OUT" grin
@wheesin abeg no kill me with laff, juju most work I agree wit u.. lol
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by RomeoRaga(m): 11:49am On Dec 02, 2013
zeelo2014: Dey there. U never see where masquerade dey collect babe phone number.
lmao...
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by RomeoRaga(m): 11:52am On Dec 02, 2013
gistmelove: I was stunned when I got this picture. See me see wahala oooo, anything dey possible forthis obodo naija.
So women has started going to play and snap pictures with masquerade.
According to African legendary, we were told that masquerades are celestial/spiritual beings manifested in physicals. Lol.
This world has changed. Our cultural heritage is no more. Igbos, and other tribes too, lets preserve our culture for it is our identity.

For more pics See here >> http://www.gistmelove..com/2013/10/so-hilarious-igbo-masquerade-poses-with.html
oh mehn!! see masquerade dey evn pose.... Heheheh i don die....
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by Mekyno(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
hahahahahaha.....dat joke of d yr.....dat 1 no b masquerade, na fada xmas/ gal's doll baby

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by charityexplicit(f): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
IAMBREEZY: that one na small thing i've seen masquerade that was pinging in calabar just couple of days ago.
u too d lie! Na watin? shocked
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
U no fit try this shit with Calabar masquerade. I even gave one money ones to take a pic of it/him, I took 4shots, wen I try to review after the it/he left. I saw nothing on my screen.
I was shocked, showed my friends around, the told me dat u can't take it's pic. My lost cash come dey pain me
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by Saib4Jesus: 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
What is hilarious about a lady standing with her boy friend to take a photograph?
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by kalohkaloh: 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
Masqurade na human being o! I saw one running for cover during a robbery operation in Lagos! Though they are called celestial being, I doubt if they are in a hurry to leave this planet! One of the attractions is fine babes which they can't resist. The picture above says it all!
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by ddeola: 9:34am On Dec 03, 2013
Ara orun to soji...lol
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by biafranqueen: 7:15am On Dec 04, 2013
manny4life:

Nne, which big one did you marry?

I thought nwoke na eti nnukwu mmanwu adiro anu nwanyi? undecided undecided
So you never seen a masquerade wife! Is not Ikemba married to Bianca? grin Anyway my husband was a good masquerade, not those deadly ones. He was a dancing beautiful face one in his teen years, I was still a baby.
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by bimpee(f): 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
Enoquin: Cool...I have always wanted to take a snap shot with one but I get too frightened to even stand close to them. The only time I got close to one was in the villa two years back. I, my cousin and sister were strolling into the compound when one stopped us at the edge.

I just froze. My heart was thumping heavily. My cousin and sister played it cool. Cousin told me to give the masquerade money and that it was okay if. I dropped it on the ground. I did it wordlessly. The masked man picked it, thanked us and left. 5 minutes after, it came to me that though I was nervous and frightened, I should have demanded for a shot perhaps using my sister and cousin as a buffer between myself and the masked man tongue

Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by Enoquin(f): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
[quote author=bimpee][/quote]

LMAO...you definitely need music to soften up the evening for you...I'd recommend Jazz...perhaps Kenny G & Louis Armstrong's 'what a wonderful world'... cheesy
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by alphaomega(m): 7:03am On Jul 10, 2014

i once saw a masquerade using d Atm machine.... U go fear naa..
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:35am On Apr 24, 2015
gistmelove:
I was stunned when I got this picture. See me see wahala oooo, anything dey possible forthis obodo naija.
So women has started going to play and snap pictures with masquerade.
According to African legendary, we were told that masquerades are celestial/spiritual beings manifested in physicals. Lol.
This world has changed. Our cultural heritage is no more. Igbos, and other tribes too, lets preserve our culture for it is our identity.

For more pics See here >> http://www.gistmelove..com/2013/10/so-hilarious-igbo-masquerade-poses-with.html

Throwback pics of eggovinmma
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
Leading the way mate. angry
Re: PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend by TA4TA4: 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vFPgAZN9Jg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__6LcJr8E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK8vHw6Cj8g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3SfRRFvVaI

Chai.... I am always excited when masquerade festival in my village is fast approaching.... Indeed culture is sweet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo In The 1700's / What does the word 'Biafra' mean? / Abdul Rasheed Akanbi And His Pregnant Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.