Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:01 PM

Please What Is ABSU Waiting For To Pull Out Of ASUU'S Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please What Is ABSU Waiting For To Pull Out Of ASUU'S Strike (1135 Views)

Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 / Breaking News - ASUU-lasu May Pull Out Of ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is ABSU Waiting For To Pull Out Of ASUU'S Strike by kelvinklein219(m): 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
Since thursday through friday schools have been pulling out from ASUU..am just wondering what is holding ABSU and other schools,any body with reliable information should come up with it...I want to resume oo please
Re: Please What Is ABSU Waiting For To Pull Out Of ASUU'S Strike by berryldilty(f): 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
they have pulled out. school to resume on Monday. signed registrar
Re: Please What Is ABSU Waiting For To Pull Out Of ASUU'S Strike by Apreel(f): 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
berryldilty: they have pulled out. school to resume on Monday. signed registrar
did d registrar issue a public statement?pls I'm just curious
Re: Please What Is ABSU Waiting For To Pull Out Of ASUU'S Strike by berryldilty(f): 11:52am On Dec 01, 2013
Apreel: did d registrar issue a public statement?pls I'm just curious
yes on Friday at bca radio news, on Saturday mawnin n evening
Re: Please What Is ABSU Waiting For To Pull Out Of ASUU'S Strike by kelvinklein219(m): 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
what departments are u in berryli... and co

(1) (Reply)

How I Proved That PAPA=MAMA / How To Check Your JAMB Result For Free Without Scratch Card / No Statement Of Result 3 Years After Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.