Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,063 members, 7,807,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? (9213 Views)

Gold And Accessories / Ladies Beware Of Fake Mary Kay Products!! / Kaduna Gold And Dubai Gold Which Is Better Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? by autofreak2020(m): 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
Have you ever fallen victim of fake gold or silver either in lagos or any part of the country before? Please share your experience and state the exact location where the transaction was completed, how you were deceived and how you later found out the truth.
Re: Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? by chloride6: 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
Wow!!! Finally Got Data to post this..

Thank You to Everybody who made this possible..... God bless you

Thank you to Swift 4G...... you are the bomb....

Thank you all....God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? by Myque1(m): 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
That's never happened to me, maybe because I never buy jewellery myself. Oh, 2nd to comment? I take it as a sign my December's gonna be great. We're getting there! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? by alfredo4u(m): 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
If u ask me, who I go ask?

Re: Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? by Godstot001: 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
ftc
Re: Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
chloride6: .
-Myque-:
chloride6: .
Busted! grin
As for the question; no. I've never been a victim
Re: Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
And this made front-paqe without any comment

FIRST TEW COMMENT SHA[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? by Moshkom(m): 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
At ol!
Re: Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? by Katier00(f): 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sometimes we need better things to comment on. For the first time on this forum i lack words to write
Re: Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? by nutarious(f): 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nope, always careful of stuffs like that
Re: Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? by Olugbenger(m): 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
No.

angry angry
Dope-ernino:
And this made front-paqe without any comment[/uote]

undecided

Maybe if you hadn't searched for comments before typing this, you might have been first.
Re: Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? by youthmustwork: 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
Yea, I've sold fake Gold and silver to some guys named chigoziri and chizitere they re twins , this happened d year 2011, owerri imo state, d paid in cash. I told them dt my sister sent it frm abidjan capital of ivory coast. Dt I needed money to pay my school fees. I bought d necklaces at d rate of N1,200 each at my elder bros shop and sold it for N15,000 each totaling 30,000 for d two. B4 they found out I ve exhausted d money on my car. #God z great indeed
Re: Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? by Myque1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
kolawaxxy: Busted! grin
Some of us are more jobless than you think oh grin
Re: Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? by Ghadafy(m): 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
Booked
Re: Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? by mukailasule(m): 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
please can anyone tell me how to know geniue gold so that i will fall victim of 419:
Re: Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? by lordhugo(m): 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
How will i fall for fake Gold scam when i always carry my diluted HCL and black rock around.

Just scrape the gold on the rock and pour acid on it. if there is effervescence or any form of reaction.....RUN FAST FAST.

BEING BORN IN WARRI GIVES U ADVANTAGES LIKE THIS.

IN OTHER NEWS.....14TH TO COMMENT
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? by lordhugo(m): 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dope-ernino:
And this made front-paqe without any comment

MY FRIEND PLEASE KINDLY THROW AWAY THAT THURAYA BY AIRTEL YOU ARE USING.
Re: Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? by IAMBREEZY: 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
No
Re: Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? by wildchild1: 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
Yaba and Alade market at Ikeja comes in mind...I know many guys who were victims,those aboki guys are damn smart
Re: Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? by BabaEleko(m): 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
Never!! Cos mama ain't raise no fool.
Re: Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? by jumzzy448: 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
No....cos have never bought gold myself before.
Re: Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? by okirewaju(f): 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
auto_freak2020: Have you ever fallen victim of fake gold or silver either in lagos or any part of the country before? Please share your experience and state the exact location where the transaction was completed, how you were deceived and how you later found out the truth.
Ermmmmmmm*thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking..............................................* Nah,I buy from Kano/Abj and my customers are relatively truthful
Re: Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? by Coldblooded(m): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
I've been a victim when I was still in uni.

It happened at Yaba near Tejuosho market. I went to the place these Hausa men sell jewelries. I was so stuupid to believe those guys' words and bought "fake" white gold in place of "good" one. I traveled back to sch(Enugu) with ma hope high that I've a quality jewelry to make ma course mates' heads roll.

Reality dawned on me after d 3rd day of wearing it, when I walked past a mirror in sch and noticed no "glitters" from ma neck. I stopped to be sure I had it on but found out I was wearing a "brown" necklace. I quickly took it off ma neck n disposed of it immediately. How can an original "white gold" turn brown within 3days of usage?

1 Like

Re: Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
I buy all my gold online. Amazon etc

1 Like

Re: Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? by iyatrustee(f): 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
Yes ! A few years ago. A mallam walked into my office asking for one of my colleague who spends much buying gold. I directed him to the floor where her office is and he left. A few minutes later, the guy came back and showed me some pieces of jewelry which was priced at N650 less the normal price in the market. Thinking I had hit a clean deal, I fell for it, I found out it was not real a few days angry
Re: Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? by horlabiyi(m): 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
No,but people please tell me how I can recognize a real gold.
Re: Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? by Saraha1(f): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
Me no dey use ear ring not to talk of Jewelry
Re: Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? by freda506(f): 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
No
Re: Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? by badboym: 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
It has happened to me . It was in 2009. I was visiting an uncle in Kano and I've heard lots of people that deal in Gold talk about traveling to Kano to buy and sell in lagos. While I was there, my junior Brother sent me money to buy for him so I asked someone to take me to the market. I got there and just believed everything they had there was Gold. They also claimed to be selling per whatever and after some weighing, they calculated their nonsense and gave me their price and I paid. For some reasons, I thought I had bought it cheap compared to the prices I bought for in Lag cos I had Gold chains that were bought at computer village and they were original as everyone confirmed it. To cut the long story short, I delivered the crap(Supposed Gold) to my Brother and he wore it and must have went to show it off to friends who would have told him it's not real Gold. It lead to an argument. He was too sure I knew about stuffs like that as an elder Brother. They ended up at different Goldsmith's place and they all confirmed it wasn't real Gold. He had called me when they were having the argument and I told him it was real cos I thought it was. When he later called to tell me about the Goldsmith's assertions, I felt so ashamed . Not just for myself alone but for my Brother as well. I felt like a fool who wasn't exposed. Since then, I don't trust no more.
Re: Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? by LyfeJennings(m): 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
Cold blooded: I've been a victim when I was still in uni.

It happened at Yaba near Tejuosho market. I went to the place these Hausa men sell jewelries. I was so stuupid to believe those guys' words and bought "fake" white gold in place of "good" one. I traveled back to sch(Enugu) with ma hope high that I've a quality jewelry to make ma course mates' heads roll.

Reality dawned on me after d 3rd day of wearing it, when I walked past a mirror in sch and noticed no "glitters" from ma neck. I stopped to be sure I had it on but found out I was wearing a "brown" necklace. I quickly took it off ma neck n disposed of it immediately. How can an original "white gold" turn brown within 3days of usage?

u r a learner. Na 925 dem sell to U. U could av washed it and e go white back
Re: Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? by fredagu: 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
Yeah nah I go return am d next day
Re: Ever Fallen Victim Of Fake Gold And Silver Before? by agamalizard: 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
rafhell: I buy all my gold online. Amazon etc
. ok thier jewellery is unique so how do you do that , am scared of making purchases wt ma card before some smart dudes clean ma account

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Tips On Toning Skin Without Burns/spots / Please Rate This Ankara Lace Style / My Timberland Boot Is Paining Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.