Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute (38585 Views)

African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) / They Just Had To Use This Pic? Check Out This Obituary Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by ddeola: 1:58am On Dec 05, 2013
Nice !
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by CGKing(m): 5:29am On Dec 05, 2013
Abomination
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by graceuzor: 6:15am On Dec 05, 2013
She is not old her name is febi,am sure u know her father can buy ur whole family
SIR KOL!:
D oda twin gal luks as old as my Gr8t grand ma

Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by buoye1(m): 8:00am On Dec 05, 2013
Greatgrin
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by Japhrey: 10:52am On Dec 05, 2013
What if one of the twin straff the other one by mistake , wetin go happen?
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by Godnifemi(m): 10:55am On Dec 05, 2013
Japhrey: What if one of the twin straff the other one by mistake , wetin go happen?
How possible cud dat ve been?Apply sense
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2013
LOVE wil definately tell their differences. love! love!! love!!!
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by grandlexuz(m): 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
weazley: childish stuff,
twins over 18 dressin alike pisses me off,..
never thought they could do worse... smh.. agbayas dem..

Chai marijuana no good oh! It is their wedding day for crying out loud. How else where they suppose to dress? Uniformity was suppose to be in the air.. I bet you expected one of the girls to put on a pink gown and the other a white. One of the guys a yellow suit and the other purple?? You have to look for those guys and apologise...LOL

1 Like

Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by AmucheJane(f): 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
weazley: childish stuff,
twins over 18 dressin alike pisses me off,..
never thought they could do worse... smh.. agbayas dem..
how e take affect you now? Dey there dey make noise mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. Bad bella dey worry you.
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by stanclarie(m): 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
obalolaunited: Lol arranging marriage just to make it cute hmmmmm (singing Enya's song only time will tell.....)
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by weazley(m): 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
Amuche Jane: how e take affect you now? Dey there dey make noise mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. Bad bella dey worry you.
grandlexuz:

Chai marijuana no good oh! It is their wedding day for crying out loud. How else where they suppose to dress? Uniformity was suppose to be in the air.. I bet you expected one of the girls to put on a pink gown and the other a white. One of the guys a yellow suit and the other purple?? You have to look for those guys and apologise...LOL
obinoral: if you are a twin and an identical one for that matter you will not spit the trash u just spit now. Jealousy jealousy jealousy nw jealousy go kill you. #team twins
Niseamaka:

None of your business.

Bia,bia, yu pipu should beta not try to quote me again, na my opinion, if it hurts yu, stab d part dat hurts ur body wit a kitchen knife and move on.
I love peace not piss,
And me say it again, if yu com visit me and yu came with ur twin, and yu guys are over 18, then yu beta not dress alike, it pisses me off, how much more twins marryin twins, WTF, dis aint disney chanel, dis is real life
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by zubimete(f): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Dis is not love...its genetic disorder
this is unity in love.
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by kendraloops(f): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
smartpero:

Weda d swap or nt... My brother food is still ma food.....

Lools! Not when it comes to woman matter oo. Na dat time u go see ur broda true colour!
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by Incrizz(f): 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
4reigningqueen: and so?

***rolls eyes and continues chewing gum violently***
Lol
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by Incrizz(f): 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
Handsome looking dudes. Pretty ladies. Lovely lovely wedding gowns. Happy Married life.
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by Lamcibagulation: 4:38am On Dec 08, 2013
Lol...such weddin dose not last...if 1 is successful d other won't...I v seen a similar case like dat b4...I hope dis wld last sha...HML
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by Natasha2(f): 12:01am On Dec 10, 2013
Na wa oh how can they say they are the first set of twins to get married to twins in Africa. Big fat lie. Anyway congrats to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Living In Nigeria Celebrate Chinese Year Of The Rooster In Abuja (Pics) / Heavily Pregnant Woman Dancing At A Wedding Reception (Video) / Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.