Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Fencing A Full Plot Of Land.advice And Estimate Needed. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fencing A Full Plot Of Land.advice And Estimate Needed. (640 Views)

Prices Of Building Materials And Estimate Cost Of Constructing A German Floor / How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . / Fencing A House, Do You Suggest Total Fencing Or Partial Fencing (pics Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fencing A Full Plot Of Land.advice And Estimate Needed. by rafcrown(m): 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO FENCE A FULL PLOT OF LAND?
ANY ECONOMICAL WAY OF DOING IT?
WHAT MATERIALS WILL BE NEEDED?
IRON GATE COST?
Its just to make the plot of land safe and protected.
How much can it gulp?
Re: Fencing A Full Plot Of Land.advice And Estimate Needed. by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 01, 2013
Location?
Re: Fencing A Full Plot Of Land.advice And Estimate Needed. by eghosajohnny: 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
rafcrown: HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO FENCE A FULL PLOT OF LAND?
ANY ECONOMICAL WAY OF DOING IT?
WHAT MATERIALS WILL BE NEEDED?
IRON GATE COST?
Its just to make the plot of land safe and protected.
How much can it gulp?

Hello sir,I am a builder and would want to handle this job for you,although the plots location is very important here but I can assure you for 10 courses high including the ones in the foundation no doubt 1.8m can handle it the you buy your gate.

If in anyway you need my services you can call me on the contacts below.

Phone:07031886484
BBM pin:3123DD40

Hope to hear from you soon
My Regards
Re: Fencing A Full Plot Of Land.advice And Estimate Needed. by rafcrown(m): 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
THE LOCATION IS AFTER IKOTUN.IJEGUN AREA.
Re: Fencing A Full Plot Of Land.advice And Estimate Needed. by Advocatesam(f): 7:11am On Dec 03, 2013
eghosa johnny:

Hello sir,I am a builder and would want to handle this job for you,although the plots location is very important here but I can assure you for 10 courses high including the ones in the foundation no doubt 1.8m can handle it the you buy your gate.

If in anyway you need my services you can call me on the contacts below.

Phone:07031886484
BBM pin:3123DD40

Hope to hear from you soon
My Regards

1.8 million to fence a plot of land?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sectional Sofa For Sale / FOR Sale 4 Acres Of Fenced Titled Land in Otolu Ibeju Lekki #25M / Clean Mini Flat To Let @ Ogudu G R A Rent 500k Per Anun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.