Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,419 members, 7,800,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone (28564 Views)

10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties / Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Opengates(m): 9:22am On Dec 02, 2013
uninvited: Right now am so confused. It's not the first time but the fifth time it has happened to me. I get to meet a girl that I like and after days of trying to muster up courage to ask her out, she finally tells me she has a boyfriend.

I don't end there, I try to get information about these guys and find out they are in their twenties.please these guys should leave our girls alone, how would the younger ones feel if guys my age go for their girls. It's not fair now.

See ohhhhhhhhh! At what age? Ni ijinji aiye e e e ? Obinrin lo gba ironu e, ahhhhhhh!
Fornication envogue, Pansaga unlimited, Aimless life and glory-less destiny, if you don't review your life and repent, hell fire awaits you in eternity while hard live stares you hard in the face here on earth. Mo so temi o, read this anyway: Ecclesiastes 11:9. - YOU WILL PAY AT THE END, BETTER REPENT AND BE FOCUSED IN LIFE! Strive to live a meaningful life and leave the rest to God. It is well with your soul. grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by prettyboi1(m): 9:28am On Dec 02, 2013
I totally agree with this poster. Let TEENS DATE TEENS. I get exasperated seeing twenty-something year old guys taking advantage of teenage girls & calling it love.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by kid7soccer(m): 9:35am On Dec 02, 2013
Me and op are of the same age, wat i do now is read my books, if am bored then i tink or oursource informations dat may help me later in life. Now is the time to make my future bright, by doing wat is right not running around with gfs u no u no go marry
Black Human: U all should stop telling this OP to go an read his books because he's been reading throughout the day, now he's bored and he needs a human of the female gender to relax with.....but let me give the OP some advice free of charge; Claim to dem girls that u're 21-23yrs, keep ur beards, stop wearing skinny jeans with high tops-change ur wardrope to somtin more mature & carry atleast a thosand bucks anytime u wanna go around girls....just behave in a more matured way,it would increase ur chances of scoring.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 02, 2013
Come to think of it the people advising the op to go and read his books hmmm are also teens....who won learn from each other Crap...
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 02, 2013
kambee: Come to think of it the people advising the op to go and read his books hmmm are also teens....who won learn from each other Crap...
ya cute!!!
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Solarpower(m): 9:48am On Dec 02, 2013
Ask google
wiilly02: Lwkm its true sha...its so hard to find ur age mate thats single that you can build a relationship with...i hav witnessed situations where a 31yr old man will have a 17yr old girl as his gf...tel me is it fair??
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Solarpower(m): 9:51am On Dec 02, 2013
How and why did ds make fp @ mods? [color=#006600][/color]
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 02, 2013
elrony:

Lwtmb.... grin cheesy.....
Kid,Don't worry when u are in ur twenties u ll understand!!! grin
*pats him on the head*

Now run along!! angry

Jehehhehehehe.... nice one! they are so fun of "getting on my nerves" even the ones shouting they want to date older ladies shit in their pants too....

Come on boy, come along, leave this agbayas alone....
**takes his hand and pulls him along as he holds unto his sagging sokoto****
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 02, 2013
coolzeal: Bunch of pineless paedophiles suggesting he should face his education. Common peeps I had my first date when I was 13 and she was 14. And let me simply add that it did not discourage or distract me all through my education days but rather gained experience and knowledge about dating. I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking him to face his education when he is doing so. Stop paedophile and date girls your age.

Excuse me! Do u know what pedophile means? Or who a pedophile is? It's someone that has a sinister and immoral attraction to kids...

Newsflash, these are 18 year old teens conscious of the fact that they want someone who doesn't come whining when daddy is late to give out pocket money. They don't want to babysit and walk hand in hand on d street cos bobo still dey dependent on momma!

So, if you wanna make any sense, remove d ped talk and keep it straight!
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by prettyboi1(m): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2013
uninvited: Right now am so confused. It's not the first time but the fifth time it has happened to me. I get to meet a girl I like and after days of trying to muster up courage to ask her out, she finally tells me she has a boyfriend.

I don't end there, I try to get information about these guys and find out they are in their twenties.please these guys should leave our girls alone, how would the younger ones feel if guys my age go for their girls. It's not fair now.
Hi OP. I don't know you & you don't know me,but I'm going to talk to you like a brother. Firstly, there is absolutely nothing wrong in you developing feelings for girls at your age,you're a teenager & that's where it starts. It would be wrong of me to be screaming "go & face your books", "you're still a kid" etc because at the end of the day you're still going to do what your heart pleases so it's therefore a wiser decision for me to advice you on that path which you might eventually get on. DON'T MIND A LOT OF THESE NAIRALANDERS, THEY ARE TYPICALLY HYPOCRITES. I can relate with you on the grounds of twenty-something year old guys shouldn't be dating teenagers Co's as far as I'm concerned, that's total "taking advantage of."
I'm in my mid-twenties & I've been dating my girlfriend for a number of years.We were teenagers when we started out. We've accomplished a number of things both as individuals & as a couple.We are planning bigger things by God's Grace. Don't let anybody put you in a box. If something didn't work for other people,it doesn't mean it won't work for you & vice-versa. Do what works for you. All you have to do is make time for everything rightly. Don't let your having a girlfriend get in the way of other important things in your life including your studies. Get a balance,stay focused & stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Amigo101(m): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2013
@OP: First thing First; go and park that tyre you and ur goofy buddies are always rolling around and things will begin to up. Trust me on this. wink
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 02, 2013
Prodigal son: @op,, since u ar a teenager u can as well screw a child of 5-12years old. @op,, u ar a moda-fuc-king dimwit.

Hey!!!! Easy there!!! Freedom on speech and declaration of opinions nau. Don't call him names, give him good advice so that he can remember when he is 22 and his 22 year old girlfriends still prefers to date a 29 year old dude!
@op: regardless the age, u can not date your age mate. She will not date you, will only use you as a labrat and then move on to the older guy for the real deal.

Call me when you are 25 and dating a 20 year old.... and come with an envelope full of money for the advice give,
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 02, 2013
martronilla: no nigerian girl wants to date a child... happy new month
Exactly!! He's jst too blind to see that!
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by thehunted(m): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2013
na those u 20 babes dey sweet die. as u dey fire them,dem go dey moan like say tomorrow no dey. their cumming....explosive...
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by dynatress: 10:30am On Dec 02, 2013
hahahaha wld love u op to visit this thread seven years from now. U wld see how much u needed time to grow. nice thread anyway....got mo laffing real hard
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Mascotizer: 10:35am On Dec 02, 2013
@OP, Only thing I have to say to you is ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. If you wanna date your age mate, just make yourself RELEVANT, make her WANT you even when the older guys are clustering around her. Thats all bro.

For all those spitting poo about him waiting till he's in his twenties, how old was WIZKID when he had his first child?
How old was DAVIDO when he was already playing around with girls? (Even older ones)

Make yourself relevant bro that's the secret.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by macof(m): 10:54am On Dec 02, 2013
A lot of Nigerian teenage girls go for older guys in their 20s.

My cousin is 18 she dates 25
A girl around my area is in ss3,don't know her age but she dates a man in his mid 20s

Many cases like dat, maybe na money dey make dem pursue working class men.

It's very inappropriate and I can't imagine this in my house, I go kill the guy.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by chimzy2u: 11:10am On Dec 02, 2013
Here's the thingy, take ur age, divide it by 2, den add 7... Datz d least u should be dating. You are welcomed.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by ocheejemb: 11:17am On Dec 02, 2013
uninvited: Right now am so confused. It's not the first time but the fifth time it has happened to me. I get to meet a girl that I like and after days of trying to muster up courage to ask her out, she finally tells me she has a boyfriend.

Better focus on how to pass your JAMB.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by krugar07(m): 11:52am On Dec 02, 2013
princesa: 17 years old girl dating 18 years old boy? Abeg na who go change eachother's pampers? grin grin

funny sh.it on here... grin
dey dia de laff . all ur age mates don marry, born 5 pikin wey de plan to marry. grin grin grin
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
d stuff z dat teenage gurlz have serious inferiority complex...dey think following an old dude wud up dere status on d street...
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by macof(m): 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
Bryt3: d stuff z dat teenage gurlz have serious inferiority complex...dey think following an old dude wud up dere status on d street...

Quite the opposite, they feel proud and feel old guys who are already working are their level
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by fabulousdame(f): 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
hmmm..some people re talking about how teens date their mates in d us.biko dis is nigeria not usa. dats y dey ve alot of divorcees.
now let me ask, how many guys re ready to settle down at 25? buh 25 seems to be d appopriate age for a nigerian girl to get married. if she decides to wait till 30 or 35, mama ngozi or iya bisi will say she is an abiku or ogbanje, she has a husband in d spirit world...thats y she cant get married(except d person she is waiting for is a celeb)lol
how many guys in their 30s would want to marry girls their age(except people like peter) grin

a girl above 18 still dating her agemate is probably just fooling around buh if she is expecting sumtin serious, hmmm she is still very immature en deserves to be with a guy her own age.

for dose of u saying they re naive.. smh..u've not met dem
finally..nigerians, age dosnt determine maturity.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
ITbomb: Son , now is the time to study hard in school or learn how to make money .
When u have ur 2.1 degree or N2.5m in bank account with a nice apartment , u will also join us n chase those sweet tight U'20 girls
guy,under 20?like seriously you get mind o.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
odua boy: So many perverts on the thread......Cant believe some guys derive pleasure in pfucking underage girls!!eew so disgusting.
You peadophiles should desist from destroying young girls punnanies with the humongous john thomas you lots carry around.
And i think many of them are cowards taking advantage of the naivety of the kids due to the fact that they are still inexperienced.
lol,i dey tehyu.so many aged boys on this thread that av not yet graduated into a man.like seriously,manhood is not by age.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Adaeze003(f): 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
thehunted: na those u 20 babes dey sweet die. as u dey fire them,dem go dey moan like say tomorrow no dey. their cumming....explosive...

This is just disturbing!

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
iamdhebuck: Fact is this older guys chasing kids are cowards.....they take advantage of the naiveness of the inexperience of this young gals,they can't handle chics their age.
I often tell my friends,I won't ever date any gal 3 years and one second younger than me....and so far am faring well.I had my first gal at 15 and she was 9 days older than me,cuz I cant stand the thought of dating a 14 year old...even though I was a kid then myself.
oldies man up and date girls ur age!
am telling you,they are still living in their boyhood stage.they are not even ashamed to say it.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by pauladonis(m): 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
DECOtech:
Face your studies for now, though I Feel you will not heed this advise (speaking from experience) by the time you are ripe enough for a girl, you would need no prophet to tell you....

Cos they will come in flocks, especially when you are handsome to the pocket.

I HATE girls, they are only attract to handsome POCKETS, datz y dey die like chickens....
@o.p, pls n pls my advice is 4 u to take ur studies seriously, but also get urself a gal to ****, at least, even if u 2 dont end up 2geda, u wont regret passing through ur time of opportunity(in skul) without having done it... and u will feel d pride of having done it n tasted dat gal dat sum1 else will celebrate as his "wifey"....all guys are fools....they all wanna get married. all gals are idiots, dey all want sum1 to marry dem....my point?...dont wait till u have a job n some cash b4 u start chasing d idiots, cuz den u wont find those who will luv u, dey will just be after ur money.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
Jazzgreen: wait ooo. some people Mumu ooo. I've read comments all saying GO AND READ UR BOOKS, WHY SHOULD A TEENAGER DATE. now tell me, are those girls not teens too? don't they read books or have they all graduated? if u say teens shouldn't date, then that involves both male and female teens. get that. so when you tell a male teen to go and read while u date the female teens, that's injustice. and u should be staked!!!
i swear dem be real mumu,and they are proud of sayin it,even those teenage girls get mouth dey follow talk.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by UyiIredia(m): 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
macof: A lot of Nigerian teenage girls go for older guys in their 20s.

My cousin is 18 she dates 25
A girl around my area is in ss3,don't know her age but she dates a man in his mid 20s

Many cases like dat, maybe na money dey make dem pursue working class men.

It's very inappropriate and I can't imagine this in my house, I go kill the guy.

Guy ! U harsh o ! U go kill me sef ! And why u go com para ! U no go toast, f*ck, marry person sister angry I tire for dis kain brodas angry
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Tayorfresh(m): 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
My own is simple, hw do these guys in their twenties get 'em teen babes?? Apart frm money ofcos, because iv got game nd i dnt fink i dsav to b losing out to dz older niccurs
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by princesa(f): 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
krugar07:
dey dia de laff . all ur age mates don marry, born 5 pikin wey de plan to marry. grin grin grin

wetin we go do na? As marriage never kukuma come, make we dey laugh some learners na grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy / Ways To Stop Constant Fighting In A Relationship / Who A Big Girl Is NOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.