Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari (4845 Views)

Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari / BOMBSHELL: “pres. Jonathan Can’t Win In 2015″ – Dokubo Asari / BOMBSHELL: “pres. Jonathan Can’t Win In 2015″ – Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari by Larsody(m): 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2013
Jonathan can’t win 2015 presidential election – Dokubo-Asari - The Eagle Online:

One of the biggest supporters and kinsman of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-Asari, has declared that the president has lost the support of his political base, the South-south and the South-East owing to the failure of his government to deliver on its promises.
Dokubo-Asari, at a press conference in Abuja on Friday, said that it would be tough for Jonathan to win the presidential election in 2015 if he decides to run based on the poor showing of his administration.

He said that his decision to speak out was for him and others who are ardent supporters of Jonathan not to be blamed for his failure in 2015.
He said: “I want to start with an Ijaw proverb, which says: the eyes watched its seven children to death. Instead of advising them, it was just looking at them until they died, while the mouth talked its only child to life and success.

“We have continued as Ijaw people and the entire Niger Delta and South-South to support the presidency of President Goodluck Jonathan, but a time has come when silence cannot be golden.

“We mainly speak out in issues that are very critical to the survival of our people, the survival of the people of the South-South and the South-East, which happens to be the political base of Goodluck Jonathan.

“Jonathan is surrounded by very greedy people who are only in the Presidency to enrich themselves at the expense of Goodluck himself.
“This brings us to another Kalabari proverb, which says: where there are elders, a goat cannot be allowed to deliver tied to a stick.

“If we don’t talk and we continue to brush it aside, tomorrow we will be blamed and people will say: Mujahid Dokubo-Asari was around when Goodlcuk Jonathan was president and he didn’t talk.

“Them I will be an accomplice and accessory after the fact….
“It is alarming because the South-South must have its uninterrupted eight years tenure, which is constitutional.
“But with how things are going under Jonathan’s watch, we are afraid that we may not be able to have our eight years tenure because there will be no magic about it if it is going to be one man one vote.”

Dokubo-Asari said he will continue to speak out despite the fact that he had benefitted from Jonathan, adding that one of those causing trouble for the President remains the Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Chief Godsday Orubebe.

He said: “I have benefited immensely from Goodluck Jonathan with my stake but benefit alone is not enough to make me to keep quiet when the period is very challenging for our people.

“So, some of us are tempted to ask this question: why are all these things happening?
“Why has the President allow some ministers like Godsday Orubebe to continue in government?
“Everyday people die on the East-West Road.
“If Orubebe is incompetent as he has shown himself to be, he should be removed.
“Nobody voted for Orubebe.
“And why is Orubebe so important to the President that he can’t remove him even in the face of his obvious incompetence and several allegation to corruption?
“We feel very ashamed and embarrassed.
“Orubebe was one of us.
“He was attending meetings with us, sleeping in the ground with us, entering night bus with us and we nominated him to be appointed a minister.
“We have gone to him and complained to him that we don’t like they way things are going in his ministry and told him that if the President leaves in 2015 without the completion of the East-West Road, we are finished.
“And the man keeps telling us there is no money.
“When IBB (former military President Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida) was there, there was money.
“When Abacha was there, there was money.
“When others were there, there was money.
“How come the money disappeared when Jonathan got there?
“Jonathan and orubebe will account for the death in the East-West Road.”
On the face-off between Jonathan and former President Olusegun Obasanjo, Dokubo-Asari said there was no need for it.
He said that no matter what Jonathan feels, he still remains a beneficiary of Obasanjo’s large heartedness.
He said: “First, there was no need for Goodluck Jonathan to disagree with Olusegun Obasanjo.
“I don’t like Obasanjo.
“I don’t like his face.
“I hate him.
“But he was instrumental in bringing Goodluck Jonathan to power.
“And the greedy people around Jonathan have not managed him enough to the extent that the President and people around him will allow Jonathan to disagree with Obasanjo openly.
“And if you check, all the people who supported Goodluck Jonathan and fought to bring him to power, have openly disagreed with him.
“What was the cause of these disagreements?
“These are the questions we want to put to the president.
“Some people say Obasanjo is manipulating Goodluck Jonathan, that is why Jonathan is disagreeing with him and we ask: what has Goodluck Jonathan’s government achieved to show that it is a departure from other governments that have existed since 1956?
“For us, nothing has changed.
“It is still business as usual.
“So what are the advice that Obasanjo gave to Jonathan that were so difficult for him to fulfill, that made him decide to fall out with Obasanjo?
“Obasanjo was instrumental and manipulated the process that illegally removed Diepreye Alamieyeseigha as governor of Bayelsa State and installed Jonathan as governor, made him vice president, fought for him to become acting president and also fought for him to become president of Nigeria.

“Apart from Obasanjo, there are so many people who supported Goodluck Jonathan, some have been pushed out by those who were not there to give him any support, while some others are trapped and they cannot talk.

“Monkey no fine, but the mama like am.
“But then if the ugly monkey becomes so rascally, the mother will desert it because if the mother continues liking the ugly monkey in it rascality, she too will die with the ugly monkey.
“After all she has more than one monkey child.”

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/news/jonathan-cant-win-2015-presidential-election-dokubo-asari/#.UppXiFQ5xj4.twitter

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari by plaindealer: 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
Good and interesting read...

The man asked a lot of potent questions that I don't think GEJ himself fit touch.

GEJ is stranded in the wilderness...

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari by Osgilliat(m): 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
This doesnt sound like dokunbo....someone don brainwash dis guy.someone is using this man to get to jona..which make me wonder what he is getting in return that jona cant offer?..true talk shaaa.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari by sunstyle(m): 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
Now u knw Asari Dokubo! is like u never smoke dat ur weed cos i surely knw say if u don dey high on ur weed na yayapu nonsense u go dey vomit 4 mouth. Abi na feedback 4rm Benin be dat.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari by Witi(m): 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
Dokubo Federal Government get hand for your arrest?
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari by Coolboi05(m): 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
One of the biggest supporters and kinsman of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-Asari, has declared that the president has lost the support of his political base, the South-south and the South-East owing to the failure of his government to deliver on its promises.
Dokubo-Asari, at a press conference in Abuja on Friday, said that it would be tough for Jonathan to win the presidential election in 2015 if he decides to run based on the poor showing of his administration.
He said that his decision to speak out was for him and others who are ardent supporters of Jonathan not to be blamed for his failure in 2015.
He said: “I want to start with an Ijaw proverb, which says: the eyes watched its seven children to death. Instead of advising them, it was just looking at them until they died, while the mouth talked its only child to life and success.
“We have continued as Ijaw people and the entire Niger Delta and South-South to support the presidency of President Goodluck Jonathan, but a time has come when silence cannot be golden.
“We mainly speak out in issues that are very critical to the survival of our people, the survival of the people of the South-South and the South-East, which happens to be the political base of Goodluck Jonathan.
“Jonathan is surrounded by very greedy people who are only in the Presidency to enrich themselves at the expense of Goodluck himself.
“This brings us to another Kalabari proverb, which says: where there are elders, a goat cannot be allowed to deliver tied to a stick.
“If we don’t talk and we continue to brush it aside, tomorrow we will be blamed and people will say: Mujahid Dokubo-Asari was around when Goodlcuk Jonathan was president and he didn’t talk.
“Them I will be an accomplice and accessory after the fact….
“It is alarming because the South-South must have its uninterrupted eight years tenure, which is constitutional.
“But with how things are going under Jonathan’s watch, we are afraid that we may not be able to have our eight years tenure because there will be no magic about it if it is going to be one man one vote.”
Dokubo-Asari said he will continue to speak out despite the fact that he had benefitted from Jonathan, adding that one of those causing trouble for the President remains the Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Chief Godsday Orubebe.
He said: “I have benefited immensely from Goodluck Jonathan with my stake but benefit alone is not enough to make me to keep quiet when the period is very challenging for our people.
“So, some of us are tempted to ask this question: why are all these things happening?
“Why has the President allow some ministers like Godsday Orubebe to continue in government?
“Everyday people die on the East-West Road.
“If Orubebe is incompetent as he has shown himself to be, he should be removed.
“Nobody voted for Orubebe.
“And why is Orubebe so important to the President that he can’t remove him even in the face of his obvious incompetence and several allegation to corruption?
“We feel very ashamed and embarrassed.
“Orubebe was one of us.
“He was attending meetings with us, sleeping in the ground with us, entering night bus with us and we nominated him to be appointed a minister.
“We have gone to him and complained to him that we don’t like they way things are going in his ministry and told him that if the President leaves in 2015 without the completion of the East-West Road, we are finished.
“And the man keeps telling us there is no money.
“When IBB (former military President Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida) was there, there was money.
“When Abacha was there, there was money.
“When others were there, there was money.
“How come the money disappeared when Jonathan got there?
“Jonathan and orubebe will account for the death in the East-West Road.”
On the face-off between Jonathan and former President Olusegun Obasanjo, Dokubo-Asari said there was no need for it.
He said that no matter what Jonathan feels, he still remains a beneficiary of Obasanjo’s large heartedness.
He said: “First, there was no need for Goodluck Jonathan to disagree with Olusegun Obasanjo.
“I don’t like Obasanjo.
“I don’t like his face.
“I hate him.
“But he was instrumental in bringing Goodluck Jonathan to power.
“And the greedy people around Jonathan have not managed him enough to the extent that the President and people around him will allow Jonathan to disagree with Obasanjo openly.
“And if you check, all the people who supported Goodluck Jonathan and fought to bring him to power, have openly disagreed with him.
“What was the cause of these disagreements?
“These are the questions we want to put to the president.
“Some people say Obasanjo is manipulating Goodluck Jonathan, that is why Jonathan is disagreeing with him and we ask: what has Goodluck Jonathan’s government achieved to show that it is a departure from other governments that have existed since 1956?
“For us, nothing has changed.
“It is still business as usual.
“So what are the advice that Obasanjo gave to Jonathan that were so difficult for him to fulfill, that made him decide to fall out with Obasanjo?
“Obasanjo was instrumental and manipulated the process that illegally removed Diepreye Alamieyeseigha as governor of Bayelsa State and installed Jonathan as governor, made him vice president, fought for him to become acting president and also fought for him to become president of Nigeria.
“Apart from Obasanjo, there are so many people who supported Goodluck Jonathan, some have been pushed out by those who were not there to give him any support, while some others are trapped and they cannot talk.
“Monkey no fine, but the mama like am.
“But then if the ugly monkey becomes so rascally, the mother will desert it because if the mother continues liking the ugly monkey in it rascality, she too will die with the ugly monkey.
“After all she has more than one monkey child.”
Larsody: Jonathan can’t win 2015 presidential election – Dokubo-Asari - The Eagle Online: http://theeagleonline.com.ng/news/jonathan-cant-win-2015-presidential-election-dokubo-asari/#.UppXiFQ5xj4.twitter
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
People, don't be deceived. This article is as old as Methuselah himself.

This is what Asari said today on arrival from Benin republic after being freed from detention.

”The allegation has much to do with 2015 because when you read comments on social media, you find out that people who are against President Goodluck Jonathan said they should vilify me, and make sure I die before 2015.

But they are not going to succeed. I am not going to die. I will be present in 2015, and I will do what I am going to do to ensure that Jonathan wins in 2015. There is nothing they can do about it. This is their last fight and it is so unfortunate that the way they are going with show how immature they are.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/arrested-boko-haram-leader-asari-dokubo/

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari by 1025: 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
is dokubo this intelligent? abeg, where are the pro-jonathan nairalanders? there is someone here that needs to be attacked. very soon, the truth will take over.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari by FunnyPikincom(m): 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2013
Asari Dokubo!!!! Is that You shocked shocked shocked

Bookmarked This Thread for Future Reference cool cool cool
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari by Mynd44: 11:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
I must follow this thread.

See this one who is supposed to be in jail for life with that Lebanese making mouth cos the presidency is too scared to charge him to court.

This country has issues sha, GEJ's friends are walking away including the criminals the presidency shielded. Maybe he is truly clueless

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari by Kairoseki77: 12:08am On Dec 01, 2013
The Presidency has pressurized him to pretend to be against the President, because they are getting in trouble for getting him out of prison.

This man is a militant that has killed many men serving in the Police and Army.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-YXJl3EkyMBI/UZj-II8T9sI/AAAAAAAAjME/V_qGJ31gC58/s1600/Asari+Dokubo+2.jpg[/img]

Instead of rotting in Kirikiri, he lives in this mansion in PH.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1155815_asari_dokubo_2_jpg035c5698bfc356cd1e40652873ebd0e2

When you are publicly associated with such a man, wouldn't you tell him to distance himself from you?
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari by donphilopus: 12:23am On Dec 01, 2013
Is this not the same man that said there would be war in Nigeria, if Jonathan doesn't win in 2015?? Why is he now saying different thing?? Or, is this the next retardeen in making??
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari by magaliyu(f): 12:39am On Dec 01, 2013
God gives power.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari by K0ala7(m): 12:40am On Dec 01, 2013
Just a thought. The last time Asari decided to hold a press conference and promised to rain fire upon the earth if anything happened to Jonathan, there was a video to back it up. Now that common sense is being attributed to him, there is no video. So I don't want to believe this is actually him because of the source and then the lack of video evidence...just to give him the benefit of doubt.

UPDATE: @OP why are you just posting an article from 2012 in 2013?

Turns out Asari is still as clueless as before...
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari by magaliyu(f): 12:40am On Dec 01, 2013
NATIONAL CAKE BROUHAHA.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari by Brimmie(m): 12:50am On Dec 01, 2013
Lol.. Bullshyte!!

Old News!!

That M0ron is stuck with GEJ! He's gon suck Jonathan's C0ck to the last drop of his Sperm!!

Either way.. They're both gon' rot in Jail!
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 01, 2013
@OP are you this this desperate that you had to repost a 2 year old article, well at least you suceeded in whipping your fellow e-warriors into a frenzy,here is Asari's statement on arrival at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport yesterday night
Asari Dokubo
But they are not going to succeed. I am not going to
die. I will be present in 2015, and I will do what I am
going to do to ensure that Jonathan wins in 2015.

The desperation of you APC e-rats only serve to expose your hate and even attrack more sympathy for GEJ..see how the f.ools all rush to believe this,I hope the mods are sensible enough to ensure this blatant lie doesn't make FP.
Btw I'm no fan of Asari,he like every other nigerian politician is fighting for his personal and ethnic interest,my grouse is with people like the OP whose GEJ obsession has reached astronomical levels so much so that they fabricate stories to portray him badly,
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari by bloggernaija: 1:36am On Dec 01, 2013
A drunk is always sober ,at that moment he has to stand up ,to get the next bottle.

He is blaming one corrupt minister but down the line,he talked about having benefitted from the same corrupt regime and system.

There is no doubt to the sane and informed ones that Niger delta type dysfunctionalism has been brought to the national level.
Since independence,the same niger delta,southeast and middle belt happens to be the places where all the conservatives manufacture their fake votes .
Are those votes representative of the people's will?
I doubt it.

Jonathan is a failure.

However,
I have come to realise that he himself ,is a prisoner of the people around him.
Starting from his wife to the likes of dokubo.

One thing has been constant from 2010 when he became president, till date .

That thing is , very high oil prices
He was handed an economy in a good fiscal position .
Even with all the yaradua cabal's massive looting of the treasury .

You would have expected him to build on it by now .
The kind of projects that gives people hope

1Lagos- Ibadan high speed rail line.
2Second Naija bridge
3East-west rail line
4A metro rail between Aba and port harcourt.
5Massive use of our river basins especially in the middle belt for mechanised agriculture and irrigation .

You would have expected him to have built. 10 extra power plant to go with the 6 OBJ built by now.

But I have decided not to blame him anymore.
That blame goes to OBJ ,the perpetual error prone buffoon.
The buffoon wants to push the absolutely corrupt and antiquated LAMIDO ON US.
NEVER AGAIN AFTER

SHAGARI
YARADUA
GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 01, 2013
A sari how far na , tompolo name the main man now o.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari by anthoniosp(m): 5:39am On Dec 01, 2013
Mtcheew... Nigeria... A very big joke called a country
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari by experimentist: 6:41am On Dec 01, 2013
No wonder! Is like most niggas from that zone are damn clueless. Dem no dey get sense!
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari by Akshow: 6:57am On Dec 01, 2013
Sunny_bobo: People, don't be deceived. This article is as old as Methuselah himself.

This is what Asari said today on arrival from Benin republic after being freed from detention.

”The allegation has much to do with 2015 because when you read comments on social media, you find out that people who are against President Goodluck Jonathan said they should vilify me, and make sure I die before 2015.

But they are not going to succeed. I am not going to die. I will be present in 2015, and I will do what I am going to do to ensure that Jonathan wins in 2015. There is nothing they can do about it. This is their last fight and it is so unfortunate that the way they are going with show how immature they are.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/arrested-boko-haram-leader-asari-dokubo/
I laugh at d bold part. What influence does he wield in Nigeria that is giving him d false hope that he can make an impression in Presidential election?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari by Symphony007: 7:06am On Dec 01, 2013
Mr asari, be carefull how you speak of your brother, Jonathan. Less you will be branded a traitor and given the ameachi treatment. Apparently what ameachi said and was almost killed for saying is now spreading around the niger deltan and if that narrative take hold, it will be the last nail in pres. Jonathan's political career's coffin, and 2015 will be the funeral.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari by yetunsbay(m): 7:08am On Dec 01, 2013
make i 4lo 1st bt doubt its him
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:23am On Dec 01, 2013
i'm disappointed that ASARI DOKUBO had so much sense in him.

i tot he only talk trash!

If only our ibo brothers cld call a spade a spade....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari by judchuks20(m): 7:32am On Dec 01, 2013
Is his vote the one that will supersede all other votes?
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 01, 2013
Sincere9jeria,where are thou?

Its obvious that GEJ is a joke,too slow to meet up with the pressing challenges of our great country. GEJ would fare better as a sunday school teacher,than being a president,that would ruin us. The worst thing that can happen to a man,is to be ostracized by his fellow people.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari by nerodenero: 8:52am On Dec 01, 2013
The OP's report clearly shows that Asari was not perturbed about the people who surrounds Jonathan that had refused to tell him to do the needful but he was bittered that Oruebebe ditched and betrayed him,showing him that it is not business as usual.Sunny_bobo report shows that same Asari is singing a different song.I think it has been business as usual now.This dude is not different from several polithiefcians who are bent on looting and trading war of words ahead of the next election.It clearly shows they wont give up until the country is brought to her kneels.Our destiny is in our hands.
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:25am On Dec 01, 2013
This is serious! Jonathan is finished grin
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari by naptu2: 10:18am On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari by Kanwulia: 10:41am On Dec 01, 2013
Make every barry go win im state for Jonathan o!
Delta State nor get wahala. . . . Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! cool
ACN o. . . PDP o. . . . WE DEY KAMKPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! grin
PDP for ever. . . in DELTA STATE!!!! cheesy

YORUBA AND HAUSA against THE SOUTH?
Welcome to DIAFRA not BIAFRA.

SOUTH-SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST. . .DON LOSE! grin

Kaduna and Lagos state alone will FLOOR the whole of THE SOUTH.
Jonathan CANNOT WIN. . .

Asari. . . abeg go drink garri with kpo-kpo-garri abeg!!!! THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE 'PERFORMANCE' factor!
PATIENCE THE ILLITERATE FISH-WIFE is the cause of ALL JONATHAN'S WAHALA!!!!
3 strikes . . . IBORI, SYLVA AND AMAECHI. . .
Jonathan don lose! Things have fallen apart in PDP. . . the center cannot hold. . . .LAI LAI.

Make we dey look. . . e go hard sha o!!!
SERVES JONATHAN RIGHT! kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC Lost N19.43bn In April – Report / Old Photo Of Oba Sijuwade And Awolowo At The Coronation Of The Olu Of Warri. / Tinubu's Shocking New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.