Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Can You Marry A Girl Who Has Had Three Abortions For One Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Girl Who Has Had Three Abortions For One Guy (1685 Views)

Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month / I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Girl Who Has Had Three Abortions For One Guy by zaziakoni(f): 11:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
i just happened to be where two guys were arguing yesterday. a frnd of theirs will be getting married soon, the soon to be wife has had 3 abortions for only one guy in d past, and dis her present guy loves her so much dat he didnt bother about d bad tin she has done in d past, though, she is now a changed person. so one of dis two guys dat were arguing was like even dou him chop witch, he no fit marry dat kind gal, d oda one sed noting can stop him from loving a gal even dou sha has murdered b4. so guys, let me hear ur minds. can you marry a gal who has had 3 abortions for one same guy
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Who Has Had Three Abortions For One Guy by Sheenor: 12:32am On Dec 01, 2013
HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Who Has Had Three Abortions For One Guy by ceasarpoetic(m): 12:36am On Dec 01, 2013
She is honest datz y she told u,sum had 8 and kept shut,u wuld just conclude she is a saint!
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Who Has Had Three Abortions For One Guy by iropelebe(m): 12:45am On Dec 01, 2013
You are not serious Op,do you honestly think a girl would tell you she has had abortion before? Unless you catch her red handed,she will never confess to you out of freewill.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl Who Has Had Three Abortions For One Guy by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 01, 2013
It amazes me that birth control is frowned upon in Nigeria, but abortion is so freely available.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl Who Has Had Three Abortions For One Guy by bknight: 6:26am On Dec 01, 2013
3 for only one guy? She loves him lipsrsealed

Plot number 5 again? undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Who Has Had Three Abortions For One Guy by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 01, 2013
If she's over the guy she had abortion for , why not? But if she still loves him it's a nono because the titanic love has to be involved to risk your life not once,twice but five times for a guy, if she still loves him she could cheat in the future but if she's over him why not?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl Who Has Had Three Abortions For One Guy by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 01, 2013
Well if her womb is still functioning why not?
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Who Has Had Three Abortions For One Guy by mikedelta39: 10:31am On Dec 01, 2013
If she is repentant and truthful about the situation, why not ignore the part and go ahead? what of you fine out after 10 years of marriage?
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Who Has Had Three Abortions For One Guy by jmoore(m): 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Who Has Had Three Abortions For One Guy by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
We all make mistakes, so people shouldn't be judged based on their past. We all change and develop, hopefully for the better..

Yet, I don't understand how girls can be so careless and get pregnant without wanting it. We live in the 21st century, we know enough NOT to have unwanted pregnancies. I have always said, if a girl doesn't want to get pregnant, she won't. If she does, it's her own fault.

If this your friend loves the girl and believes that she'll make a good wife, he should go ahead and marry her. My best wishes. I respect his decision.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Who Has Had Three Abortions For One Guy by wazobiaforu(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
YES YES YES provided :

* the engine are still functioning well

* she is not into the ex guy because ladies can be so funny to still think the guy have an impact in their life and they get confused when he's back on his kneel

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl Who Has Had Three Abortions For One Guy by Dubemkelly(m): 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
To me having three abortions to same guy shows loyalty,it just happened n dey had to flush it out n dat was in the past u know...Now she's more responsibility, y discriminating? If I truly love her,I definitely wud marry her,d past is bygone,d future remains the target

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl Who Has Had Three Abortions For One Guy by zaziakoni(f): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2013
Sheenor: HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
y cant u
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Who Has Had Three Abortions For One Guy by zaziakoni(f): 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
iropelebe: You are not serious Op,do you honestly think a girl would tell you she has had abortion before? Unless you catch her red handed,she will never confess to you out of freewill.
for the record i knw of two people who actually did dat
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Who Has Had Three Abortions For One Guy by zaziakoni(f): 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
bknight: 3 for only one guy? She loves him lipsrsealed

Plot number 5 again? undecided
wat do u mean
Re: Can You Marry A Girl Who Has Had Three Abortions For One Guy by zaziakoni(f): 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
am actually suprised lots of guys are saying they would marry d gal. owing to our nigerian culture i tot 95% of guys would say they wouldnt. dat means we hv men on NL who are true lovers. thumb up 4 u guys

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl Who Has Had Three Abortions For One Guy by adahib: 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
This is a clear case of "who them catch na him be thief". My brother if you had a way of finding out how many abortions every girl you know has had, you would be shocked. What i'm saying in essence is simple, most girls have had at least a single abortion before marriage but if you don't come across the info one way or the other, you won't know. So yes I can marry such a girl if everything in her is fully functional, womb and all.
My question now is this, what is the concern here? Is it the number of abortions or the fact that they were all due to the same guy?
By the way, I keep wondering what some folks think contraceptives are for. Na wa...

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl Who Has Had Three Abortions For One Guy by bettercreature(m): 12:46pm On May 28, 2015
hmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

First Love Or Current Love / 9 Things Men Notice First About Women / What To Do If You Like Your Friend's Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.