Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor (61576 Views)

Cody Walker To Replace Paul Walker In Fast And Furious? / 'fast And Furious' Actor Paul Walker Dies In Car Crash: Publicist / Breaking:fast And Furious Actor Paul Walker Dies In Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by SuyaEater(m): 4:06am On Dec 01, 2013
Paul Walker Dead at 40: Fast and the Furious Actor Dies In Car Accident:

Paul Walker has died at the age of 40. The actor -- best known for his work in the Fast and the Furious franchise -- died suddenly after a single-car accident and explosion in Southern California, TMZ reports. The movie star died Saturday afternoon.

According to the site, Walker reportedly was in a Porsche when the unidentified driver lost control and slammed the vehicle into a tree. The car burst into flames at the scene. Another person was also killed at the time.

A native of Glendale, Calif., Walker first broke out in Hollywood in the late 90s films Pleasantville and Varsity Blues. He then went on to appear in She's All That, The Skulls, and first joined the Fast and the Furious franchise in 2001. The actor reprised his role as Brian O'Conner in Fast & Furious 6 in 2013. Fast & Furious 7 was announced for a 2014 debut.

While promoting his latest film Hours earlier this month, Walker revealed that his 15-year-old daughter, Meadow, recently moved to live with him last year after living with her mother in Hawaii. Walker welcomed Meadow with then-girlfriend Rebecca in November 1998.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/paul-walker-dead-at-40-fast-and-the-furious-actor-dies-in-car-accident-report-20133011#ixzz2mBlaANBz
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

2 Likes

Re: Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by sEGXY2(m): 4:15am On Dec 01, 2013
Tragic?!

2 Likes

Re: Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by VillageBoi(m): 4:16am On Dec 01, 2013
Make we dey watch; we will see - http://www.mediaite.com/online/cruel-satire-site-reports-that-early-report-of-paul-walkers-death-is-a-hoax/
If it turns out to be true then it's sad news.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by VillageBoi(m): 4:29am On Dec 01, 2013
It was just on Sky news.

1 Like

Re: Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by SuyaEater(m): 4:34am On Dec 01, 2013
O the irony of the way he died......sad cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by Nobody: 4:39am On Dec 01, 2013
picture . who is he? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by Nobody: 4:41am On Dec 01, 2013
OKay I searched his name.......Wikipedia has killed him too. pity sad sad sad sad. He's truely dead. eya

2 Likes

Re: Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by VillageBoi(m): 5:05am On Dec 01, 2013

Re: Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by obo389(m): 5:10am On Dec 01, 2013
shocked
Ohh.eyah!
D guy rily is a cool dude.
RIP
Re: Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by prof800(m): 5:26am On Dec 01, 2013
Oh goodness!
My own dear Paul Walker!
Oh what a very sad news this is?
embarassed
Oh goodness...Oh goodness!
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by nikkyshyne(f): 5:52am On Dec 01, 2013
*sighs*

1 Like

Re: Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by fatdon2(m): 6:00am On Dec 01, 2013
They were so Fast And Furious. I Hope his friends learn how to drive Slow And Steady. RIP

4 Likes

Re: Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by Nomski0(f): 6:02am On Dec 01, 2013
Its not true! Brian cant be dead.

Oh God no. Please let this not be true! Let it be just a rumor

1 Like

Re: Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by WebSurfer(m): 6:04am On Dec 01, 2013
sad news, he never knew he was gonna die, R.I.P
Re: Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by LMAyedun(m): 6:20am On Dec 01, 2013
OMG!!! shocked
Re: Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by misterh(m): 6:22am On Dec 01, 2013
This is sad indeed. So ironic, the way he died!

1 Like

Re: Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by ichommy(m): 6:25am On Dec 01, 2013
So sad.
Re: Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by Indifferent(m): 6:27am On Dec 01, 2013
Oh ! Because of Brian O'connor and Dominic Torreto, i scratched my mom's car.
My Asphalt Brother is no more.
Ride till die, the family shall miss you, take heart Mia.
R.I.P bro *sobs*

4 Likes

Re: Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by Burger01(m): 6:31am On Dec 01, 2013
RIP. Driving and making stunts in movies, mostly controlled, ain't the same as real life driving. Anything can happen if care is not taken. Porsche, that was one hell of a fast car. RIP brov.

sad

2 Likes

Re: Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by Sunymoore(m): 6:38am On Dec 01, 2013
RIP BOSS
Re: Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by fr3do(m): 6:41am On Dec 01, 2013
Sad

Re: Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by IAMBREEZY: 6:44am On Dec 01, 2013
If this is true may his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by simongonner: 6:53am On Dec 01, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 01, 2013
speedyboi: picture . who is he? undecided
are u blind? U no they see? U cant read? Na so u be village boy?
U should hv used wikipedia or google to learn before displaying your stupidity.
@topic, what a tragedy I like this guy acting. So sad!

15 Likes

Re: Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by rodeo0070(m): 7:05am On Dec 01, 2013
*Wipes tears*
One of Hollywood's finest is gone. Rest in peace Paul Walker.
RIP too to the driver, Roger Rodas (friend and his Financial adviser)

2 Likes

Re: Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by BrianJack: 7:33am On Dec 01, 2013
I had turned it to E! just to see what was on when I saw the news. I literally gasped! I was a fan of Mr. Walker and like another one of my faves, Mr. Ledger, Walker was taken too early. He was only 40. Fast and Furious will not be the same without him. He seemed so laid back and cool in interviews he did. May he rest in peace and watch over his family from heaven. My prayers go out to his family.

1 Like

Re: Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by BrianJack: 7:37am On Dec 01, 2013
An absolute tragedy what occurred. I have always been a fan of his, from the time I watched Eight Below as a child to following the Fast and Furious movies and other works of his over the years. I don't usually get emotional over the deaths of people I don't know personally but he seemed like a humble, straight forward and unpretentious man who loved his job. My heart goes out to his wife, daughter, and other immediate family and friends. Along with all who knew him personally. Rest in Peace Paul Walker.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by BrianJack: 7:39am On Dec 01, 2013
In Vin Diesel words.." I will miss you very much. I am absolutely speechless. Heaven has gained a new Angel. Rest in Peace.""..

5 Likes

Re: Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by chymystique(f): 8:05am On Dec 01, 2013
This can't b true! I cnt believe this! He jst released his new movie "Hours"! .. I will so miss this man! And dey ve started filming Fast Seven.. The movie will never b d same without him... RIP Man .. Onli God knows d best.. cry cry angry ... This is rili Bad news

1 Like

Re: Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by thechosenone: 8:15am On Dec 01, 2013
....and he died in a fast car... If only he had been the one driving *sigh*
Re: Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by modextus(m): 8:24am On Dec 01, 2013
saw this news and could not believe. my eyes too bad!
Re: Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by crazygod(m): 8:25am On Dec 01, 2013
I pray for anyone reading this post, in the remaining days to end this year,
YOUR PICTURE WILL NOT BE USED FOR RIP IN JESUS NAME

141 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction / BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo / BBNAIJA: Rebecca Nengi First House Mate To Hit 100k Followers On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.